Free Shit

Has anyone else on here done the trick where you say your package never came and get a full refund?

I was wondering if this also works on ebay/paypal thanks. I vaguely remember someone saying that saying the box was empty works better for paypal because they have no way to verify that.

I think just about everyone has done this at least once.

I didn't go out of my way to do it. But I bought a watch and just thought "What, at this moment restricts me from taking this watch and getting one back on the Jews?". The answer was simple.

I have sold on Amazon and as a victim to the system I shamelessly did it myself. Having worked for them I know how it works:

Amazon doesn't actually take a loss, the seller does. So, try to do it to the big guys not the little ones trying to keep their head above the water.

bump

nope, im fully white

Amazon is a liberal organization that panders to homosexuals and non-whites.

Striking against them isn't wrong on a fundamental level.

Might as well only fuck over amazon and only do it with items listed as "sold by amazon"

you can do this with most stores like target, macys, etc. or hire someone good at social engineering to refund shit for you, for a small percentage like 10%. you can look around a forum called mpgh for more information.

If you do it to a FBA or Amazon item, Amazon takes the loss.

I just want to know if saying "nothing was in the package" to paypal would work. Could someone just give me a yes or no? Or if you've done it before tell us how you did it.

My package on amazon got delayed and they transferred it over to the UPS, can I just tell them it never came and get a refund? It's worth about $200

Yep, wait two days after it says delivered. Be like "this shit says delivered but it's nowhere to be seen". Refund

It's that easy. This works only a couple times and only on orders less than 300 dollars. If you keep doing it they may investigate or if the order is greater than 300 dollars they will investigate.

bump

No, because I'm not a degenerate nigger.

Stealing from enemies of the White race isn't degenerate.

We are basically the modern Barbarians. Being a complacent cuck while our countries get flooded with shitskins scared to act against his masters because "I-i'm not a nigger!" IS, however degenerate.

You know the Amazon scam only works a couple of times before they close your account down you dumbass

Stealing isn't about who they are, but who I am, and I'm not a thief.

>UPS
Pretty much anything you get from UPS can be reported not delivered or stolen because UPS is utter shit.
UPS won't even bother to ring or knock on doors, attempt to put your package out of view, and in some cases don't double check/confirm information.
So If I were to ever pull this shit they'd be the ones too do it with.

open another one, dumbass.

You can become one.

ebay doesnt work usually...

People give less of a shit about the rating, and are more likely to dispute

>the 5870 had just come out
>ordered two 4870s on newegg a week prior
>tell them they're DOA so i can get a 5870
>well were no longer stocking the saphire 4870s so dont even worry about shipping them back

was a good christmas, gave the 4870s to my younger brother who couldnt play games.

Poorfag here. How do I become a pro at doing this?

USPS is worse...
during christmas time, bums literally just ride their bike around following the USPS truck

everybody did this at least once. i started doing i once i asked for a refund and got the item a day later. that is when i realized i could do this as often as my heart desires.

Bye faggot...

I swear if u faggots put on a pair of work boots or a tie and worked half as hard at investing or a job as you did trying to jewelry people I'd be yuge

can you do this with an expensive order, say $700 worth?

or does it have to be something like $200 and below

It's called mail fraud and many people go to prison for it. Once or twice by accident won't get you in trouble. I've personally called saying my tracking says it was delivered but it's not here and got a replacement, just for my first package to actually show up a day or two later. I never called back.

But doing it on purpose to make money will lead you to prison.

>b-but I won't get caught!

If you're greedy enough to run an illegal scheme then you're greedy enough to get caught.

did it with $600 of computer parts, only for them to have been delivered on some weird ass delay days later. they gave me $600 in amazon credit which i just ended up spending on pizza, candy, books, and an HHKB which I just sold. i never said anything so oh well.

weird accidental thing basically gave me two weeks minimum wage work

woah that's a pretty good idea.

Oh well looks like I can't do that shit anyway, the UPS actually fucked it up and delivered it to Colorado even though I'm in South Carolina

this I've opened like 8 different accounts for that sweet sweet free Prime