How old is too old to be driving cars with big wings and shit?

How old is too old to be driving cars with big wings and shit?

I've always been a 'too classy for riceboy' fag when I was younger but the whole Evo/sti look has really been growing on me lately that I am looking to finally owning one. fuck the whole 90s Jap sportscar aesthetic has been growing on me

I'm approaching 30 (27 right now). Am I getting too old for this shit

Like I won't be going full ridiculous rice. Just stock rice

IMO wings are fine if they're OEM.

fucking idiot

>Am I getting too old for this shit
Yes. I was thinking 25 as the upper range.

>implies they have that much horsepower to need downforce

>totally betacuck

There is no age limit if your an Asian IT technician. I see old Asian dudes driving new STI's. If you're a normal white guy you might as well wear your hat backwards and start vaping if you're going to run a huge wing.

You're never too old to drive a Superbird.

look up stability tests of the hawkeye wrx vs the bmw m3 iirc, the sti maintained much better traction at high speeds thanks to the extra downforce on the rear wheels

>How old is too old to be driving cars with big wings and shit?
As long as it looks stock and clean you're in the clear. The only people in real life who will judge you are poorfags and snobs, neither of whom are worth considering.

As long as you dont daily it you're fine

There is no age limit as long as you're objectively good looking.

I'm 23 and I bought a GT Legacy instead of a WRX/EVO/370z for this reason and because I was gonna keep it for a while. I like my car but I regret it at the same time.

You're never too old to drive anything.

If anything, I think it's pretty badass when a grown man drives something JDMtyte.

There's a video of Tsuchiya arriving to his Mantion in his NSX and then taking his AE86 for a rip.

Orido also drives a MK4 Supra aswell, both these guys are older than you.

who cares what other people think you insecure faggot

I know a grown man in Japan that drives a yellow, souped up N2 AE86 with a GT wing and canards.

Life is too short to care what people think, drive what you enjoy.

You think these niggers gave a shit?

I too am going through a quarter life crisis.

I have never driven a manual car before. would it be stupid for me to buy a used (2nd gen) wrx on a whim without any experience.

Would it be a good car to learn on? I've never had a sportscar

Realistically how long should it take to learn and would I be stalling alot ?

Will be getting my brother or friend to test drive for me before purchase

Who gives a flying shit?

>I'm approaching 30 (27 right now). Am I getting too old for this shit
I'm almost the same age, and I drive a bright yellow Honda with a big wing (stock though, I swear).

Not one person has told me I'm too old for the car, but a number have accused me of stealing it from my dad. So there you go.

>caring about whether or not people think you are too old for a specific type of car
I hope one day Im 85 years old and Im driving some lowered, flashy wheels, crazy aero, straight piped, big turbo, rhd import like a skyline or jzx. Everyone will be driving around in their shitty plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles and Ill still be that dude with the old ass, emission dumping POS 90's Japanese drift car. Fuck wit me

You're too old when you're dead, OP

Drive whatever the fuck you want

Are you me OP? I am also 27 and getting into the japanese sportscar aesthetic. Just recently, I traded in my scion tc for the 2015 sti and I am happy I made that decision. The sti is a pretty rugged car, you feel EVERYTHING on the road; sometimes I cant tell if there is something wrong with the car or the road...100% of the time it was the road. I do feel that the wing is too big of an eye catcher, but the car comes with the lip option, which is what I wish I had gotten instead.

Honestly, I prefer this car to a luxury "adult" car. But I am happy with the car, and you might be too.

Also, I find it funny that anytime I pass by another wrx/sti owner, we wave at each other. Like a bro-code kind of thing. Waved at a 50 year old guy once.

if you are in your late 30s you are too old.

remember these cars are driven by young girls unless you are a young girl its time for something else a bit more less attention getting. im older than you i get it. because you get bored of the young vapid crowd it attracts

a rex isnt for you: the car will have you in the poor house before you know it.

>remember these cars are driven by young girls
>Evo/sti

there's a middle-aged guy with an evo x around town where i live

fucking go for it op, whats the point of letting irrational fears like that stop you from liking what you like?

Kill yourself you miserable fuck

Enjoy your age-appropriate Camry

nah id rather have my pig-fat v8 because FUCK YOU!

im going to keep living just to piss you off!

and honda are driven because they have no choice or cant afford anything better

>yfw I actually bought a civic because I wanted one not because I couldn't afford anything else

never

God that's an awesome picture.The FD is surely one of the sexiest cars ever made. Look at that motherfucker, he doesn't give a shit.

Boomers drive classic muscle they couldn't afford when the were 16.
90's Rice is the modern equivalent.

dooo it, best winter beater ever made

For men it's a curve, once you get past about 24 it gets uncool but then once you get past about 55 it starts getting cool again because now you're just an old man who drives the shit he wants to.

For women it's different, under 25? just looks like daddies money, 30-40ish and well dressed? okay, kinda cool lady, 60+ old lady? BAD ASS