/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Red mitten edition.

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Kazzi is for RAPE

Watch out for me lads. I'm going online to destroy peoples exports and cargo as we speak.

ok?

>Kaz changed face
Why Kazzipoo why. u_u
It got worse

>MFW Faggots tried to attack me while selling cars but I just yanked out my Ethernet cord to become alone in my server

k good luck with that

I can't believe Goz is fucking dead

>Playing new adversary mode
>OVERTIME
>everyone fucking turns into a juggernaut
>nobody on my team focuses on target
>become sitting duck as 3 guys ravage my asshole with miniguns

Just downloaded the game for the first time in over a year. What'd I miss? What cars should I buy?

Why did cuckstar give the option to destroy other people's cargo and vehicle exports? It seems to serve no purpose for those hunting down people doing these missions.

When specifically was the last time you played, what's your level and how much money do you have?

Kazzi is a lot of whining

Right after the first Ill Gotten Gains update, can't remember my level, but I have a couple million.

In that case, I would recommend getting an office if you don't already have one and buying a garage to import/export cars from, which will unlock special vehicle mission to unlock special cars like the Ruiner 2000, equipped with missiles, jumping and a parachute

That's basically how juggernaut works, one team spams grenades and concentrates fire, the other runs around blindly and try to pump their K/D.

Kill-on-sight list:

>French/Brazilian/Russian/Chinese players
>Gang/Military/Mafia/MC/Reddit crew players
>Beggars
>Squeakers
>Anyone who leaves their microphone on without speaking (produces static)
>Anyone wearing all-black operator gear and/or driving an all-black car
>Anyone wearing a Rebreather
>Anyone wearing a Doom mask (specifically black)
>Anyone wearing a Pogo/Skeletal mask (unironically)
>Anyone wearing a police uniform (unironically)
>Anyone resembling an urban hood/stoner
>Anyone wearing a fedora/pork-pie/top-hat
>Anyone bearing a face tattoo
>Anyone with solid sclera (red, black, white, etc.)
>Anyone driving an obscenely-colored car that does not fit any notable references
>Anyone driving a gold-plated/chrome-plated vehicle
>Anyone driving a Zentorno/Penetrator/Nero/Futo/Blista Compact (those not officially approved by GTAG)
>Anyone driving a Shotaro (with mudguards and/or Tron suit)
>Anyone driving an RE-7B/X80/Tyrus (outside of races only)
>Anyone driving a Kuruma (armoured)
>Anyone driving an Insurgent
>Anyone driving a Ruiner 2000
>Anyone driving an Armored Boxville (2+ players only)
>Anyone driving a Turreted Limo (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Valkyrie (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Savage (low-flying only)
>Anyone operating a Hydra/Lazer (Approach with caution once airborne)
>Anyone who uses pink/gold weapon skins
>Anyone who uses 'luxury' weapon skins (Regular Sniper Rifle, Advanced Rifle, and Pistol .50 exempt)
>Any non-friend or non-member with a red blip
>Any player heading toward you in reverse
>Any group of players heading toward you in a convoy
>All players with marijuana-related names
>Anyone with a minimum of four X's in their name
>Anyone performing TT (heavily-populated public lobbies only)
>Players citing the Kill-on-Sight list in-game

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is omitted from the list.

why the fuck do people obsess over kd in this game

How else do you show your 12 year old friends you're a professional GTAO player?

Children are autistically obsessed with leaderboard bullshit

>imponte insurrection never

Here's one way you can have fun

>Go into any random online server
>Type in chat "thx for the money man"
>Watch all of the 12 year olds explode asking for a hacker to drop them money

Really tired of this; end up doing my teams job of keeping the creeps off me, and end up with 75 damage and 45+ kills

I mean, being THE DOZER is fun and all, but come on, do your job.

Parents don't show enough affection to their children

xth for jetshitters with a victim complex

>omitted from the list

kek, more like "top of the kill on sight list"

You are too easily amused, that does not sound fun.

>being this autistic

Ho-lee-shit

It actually does sound kinda funny.

What are you, a pussy bitch? lmao
don't have an hour to spend so you can take ur L?
little bitch

I bet these are the same people who get upset when /gtag/ comes down on them.
>Abloo abloo 6v1, it ain't fair!!

That feel when no in gta:o waifu.

>Play the new mode 3 times
>Get to be jug all 3 times
>Go from 74 kills with the minigun to 251

Sounds right

That feel when no in gta:o husbando.

That feel when no in gta:o non-binary life partner.

*looks at you*

Day 3 and still no crew emblem

i think you should kys

This guy is basically right tho

I've only approached someone and had them not try and kill me once and they jumped off my bike in mid backflip to suicide and escape

At this point I KOS and snipe people coming out of stores and garages with the marksman rifle

>that one guy who teleports directly back to his apartment after his first death

Heres a suggestion, whoever made this list should be on it

truly, original and insightful insults. i'll bet both of you combined make the entire list.

i defy you to recall the last time you encountered a shitter or generally unfun person who didn't exhibit at least 3 of the characteristics on that list

>Players citing the Kill-on-Sight list in-game
Remove the in-game part and its a good list

>do this
>actual modder teleports me to him and starts dropping pigeons with 2k on my head
>made 700k
t-thanks

How do I view a PS4 player's GTA:O stats? I have no idea what to look up on the Social Club or PSN or whatever.

Is there a car with the same engine sound as the Franken Stange?

why would i do that when some crewmates actually benefit from seeing the list? this thing is really accurate if you can get over the length, and it's actually very possible not to be on the list at all unless you're some tryhard/car collector.

Because it's a joke.
You're taking a joke seriously.

What is the least amount you can make from selling top end cars?

deus vult...

40k assuming you don't damage it. I think also cars have a damage cap of like 35~k on high ends so you the very least would probably 5k or nothing if you get blown up.

Here's a tip, (you)

he just asked about top end cars, so it'd be about $45k-50k profit (remember the buy-in) at a minimum which isn't so bad

There is no buy in for any cars? They are all free.

you technically pay in damages ($3k-10k regularly if you suck, ~$1k occasionally if you're slick dolphin pussy). also, you pay $20k up front to modify the car when you go for commission

also realized that you were referring to tier altogether and no just top tier cars at commission, so is right

So if you just cant do anything right and manage to do 35k in damages both ways do you lose 30k in the process?

>your daily reminder that GTAO would be infinitely better if instead of buying cars online you had to find them, steal them and then get spoofed paperwork to say that it's actually yours
just imagine finding that super rare hypercar driving around that you've only seen once in months and immediately trying to sneak it to the nearest LSC to get it registered as yours
the game would be infinitely more interesting and there would be actual prestige to owning rare cars

When you're looking at the lowest profit you can make, you don't have to buy mods.

35k in damages both ways, you lose 30k yes.
If you spend the extra 20k on modding the car, your profit is 10k.

Yes but how would this make u- I mean Rockstarâ„¢ any money?

there would be 90% more shitters because then you're fucking over groups like NODO who just like to earn the money for cars. chances are it'd have a cooldown period and not just super cars but vehicles of all classes would be unavailable. any shitter can just go to fort zancudo right now and get a lazer because they know it'll always spawn there.

sure it might be interesting, but at the expensive of races which are already neglected

Prices can stay exactly the same, just now instead of it being buying a car it's convincing the government that you just found a barn find of an exotic racing machine. Also it means that they don't need to spread out the cars since players will naturally be constantly searching for the new machines and trying to make sure they have enough money for it, since they can't just go into a menu and see how much all the cars will cost.

I'm a racefag and I'd love this system, I want the game to be more interesting and dynamic. Part of why I'm a racefag is because it's one of the few parts of the game that doesn't end up getting stale, having more shit like that would be cool.

Muh mennoose.

as long as you offer legitmate purchases as an alternative

I'd say for some cars that would be cool, but the entire point is to bring back the feeling of truly rare cars. If people can just go and buy any car in the game, nobody's going to be surprised when you're driving something cool right?

No wonder this retard got demoted.

since when can you take the glasses off the bandana mask, and change the hat?

You used to be able to do it but it was changed in an update, was unaware that it works again.

who, nessi?

i bought the game on sale and i finished fleeca heist and did some missions should i buy a kuruma (armored)?

Sim

No

No just get a Kuruma (Unarmoured) instead

who

Sim means yes in Portuguese

Get it, most people are meme replying right now. You'll want it when you end up grinding the final heist 1500 times.

My prestige comes from owning multiple versions of the most expensive cars, owning the most expensive properties, and having every aircraft, boat, and utility vehicle. I've practically 100% the game as far as ownership goes.

Don't listen to
Everyone already owns one so yours is a waste

He meant Shelbaee. ^_^

Don't you got somewhere to be depressed, fuckin fag ass muhreen.

>nessi wasn't KIA
;-(

I don't see why you're saying that, but okay since it is your opinion nontheless.
I'm on my off time and I'm enjoying posting some random pictures on the thread, I'm sorry I wasn't like how you hoped .

In other news, just enjoy yourself, it's 2017 soon, I don't see why my presence should bother you at all.

>Get kicked out of GTAO and back into GTAV
>Franklin and his ex-girlfriend talking over Michael and his shrink

It's KarmaIV here and if you don't let me into the PC only crew Your mother will die in her sleep tonight

You can wait

Cus u cry about stupid shit and act like a whiny little hoe, example being u got demoted then threw a fucking fit.

Highly doubt ur in the armed forces desu

Okay, I understand.
>threw a fucking fit
Okay, I somewhat understand.

In other news, enjoy yourself as I see no reason why anything involving me should be bothering you at all.

Can your mother?

>somewhat understand
>mentions it weekly

Thanks for bringing it up.

Np, next friday, you can do it again.

I'd rather play the game next friday, would you take an interest to play together?

Have you ever screw up so badly you just take a moment to just try to process it in your head.

Hi there my name is user I drive an armored kuruma bwcause it is the most useful car and I use C4 and rocket launchers becauase they are the best weapons

Something like that, really why I use helos and not jets.

Ask me how I know you don't use an armored Kuruma.

Actually don't, it should be obvious.

Enon juked me really good here.

Please tell me, user, why do you know I don't use an armored kuruma?

Because you can't use stickies from inside it.

In a lobby on Xbox and the crew is actually cool, helped a few people with vip work.

Ps. Are the MC busniesses fixed yet