owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVmeTpTk4Mw
bbc.com/news/38453867
strawpoll.me/11995611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MERCY X JUNKRAT

That's is the most fun thing to do in this game.

Blue post

Sombra buffs when?

Meet my girlfriend

When will Genji get a skin without his helmet on.

Don't say young genji

She actually looks cute in this

So... what's up with my team never playing the objective?

Is the lucio meta still the ribbit skin while spamming can't stop won't stop? Been maining this since the first week of release or so.

Blue salute.

Sparrow.

when will d.va get a skin without her clothes on

>pick mercy
>suck cocks, possibly literally
>receive no credit if you win
>get blamed if you lose
VS
>pick zenyatta
>gain immense respect from both teams
>go on a massive killing spree
>win 80% of your games, the 20% you lost weren't your fault

What did the community mean by this?

Best skin by far.

Shut the fuck up, healslut.

yeah but as mercy you get to suck cocks

Are the servers on PS4 absolute trash for anyone else right now?

All of a sudden I'm craving blueberries.

What the fuck,am I supposed to do against pharah as s76?
She could get behind us and do free ults.
How is this a winning matchup? She spends all round in a spot I literally can't shoot her in then just ults for free and team kills

I've always been partial to 'I could do this all day' myself, especially while dancing on the payload, but otherwise yeah.

Too bad blueberry craves Gerard.

MEI!

When will the symmetra fotm stop. For the past 5 games there has been a "symmetra main" on the team that barely contributes to the game.

They are actually very healthy and you should eat a handful everyday.

How do I do the heal thing as robot fancy pants

When she stops being fun, which should be soon if blizzard goes with standard blizzard practices of listening to the casuals whining.

I bought the game for her I'm glad she's usable n ow.

I reckon people shouldn't rely on ONLY 76 to pick off Pharah like it's his job. Pharah is a different peripheral of a character to defeat. Everyone should notice her and everyone should fire shots in her direction.

Not sson enough

>discord back in the OP again

Stop letting that tranny attention whore make threads

Has anyone ever even read OP?

sauce me

>pick lucio
>win
WTF blizzard?

Why the fuck has Oasis stayed a month on PTR??

You should leave it on someone until you hear the hum of healing end and then throw it on another OR you alternate post-battle to make sure everyone is up. Don't ever "take" it off someone. Zen heals SLOW.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=OVmeTpTk4Mw

Also never solo heal as Zen if you can help it. Zen does wonders as an ancillary healer, not as a main.

>How do I beat Pharah as Pharah's literal hard counter?

If you can see her you can shoot her.

Are you burst-firing for long range accuracy? If you're just holding m1 down you won't hit the broad side of a barn.

Because it's January's content patch

Lucio is an easy character to play that most people in high plat low Diamond will not play in favour of more flashy heroes. Picking a Lucio will save your match in favour of the more proud opponents who picked Sym and Mercy,

Alright, how do I glitch inside that room on Ecopoint? I'm sick of fags abusing that and I wanna get in there to kill them.

It was glitchy as fuck

It's sad that people have this attitude, you can get a lot done with Lucio besides just healing by existing.

>be me level 9
>have played shit like tf2 for over 1000+ hours so overwatch comes easily
>do 1v1's
>get called a smurf or people just disconnect after 3 deaths

why is everyone so easily butt hurt?

Overwatch is the game full of 12 year olds and redditors

I want to _____ the Amaris

People do not realize it but on low/mid level picking Mercy is better than picking Ana since players are not good enough to consistently pump out heals as an Ana.

>What the fuck,am I supposed to do against pharah as s76?
Shoot her? S76 is the hardest counter to pharah in existence.

gotta say. its fun as fuck squashing shitters

Because blizzard pandered to the mobabby audience

marry

Is Oasis even good?

cuddle

service

No I'm saying that Lucio has a very pivotal role but in favour of characters like Mercy who require you to rez in a flashy way or Transcend during an ult make people more proud to use them.

Lucio is ABSOLUTELY more of a game changer than them.

Wrong. I can't hit her. She's in a spot I have no hope of hitting her aside from chip damage she can immediately heal
This.

put down

It's okay and looks nice

>try out Tracer since I never play her
>kill a Soldier 76
>You got what's comin' to ya!

What's up with this?
Why does she put him in the same category as Roadhog or Junkrat?
Was Reyes right all along? Is Jack the bad guy?

>play an FPS for ages

>get surprised when people who assume you're new do as well as an average player

>>>/reddit/

S76's first three shots are literally perfectly accurate hitscan. If you can see her you can kill her. What the fuck spot are you talking about?

>She's in a spot I have no hope of hitting her aside from chip damage she can immediately heal
Unless she's 5 miles away then yes you can hit her.

>Someone gets outskilled
>REEEEEEEEEEEE SMURF DIE DIE DIE

i think you missed the point of the post

Hey /owg/. I'm the artist formerly known as [email protected], who used to boost people from this general for free. For those of you who don't know what qualifies me to do this, I'm rated at ~4.5k and consistently top ~100. I'm boosting for money now, and I do it at cheaper prices than anywhere else that isn't just trying to steal your account.

How do you know I'm not trying to steal your account? Because if you don't already know how, I'll show you how to enable 2-factor authentication for your battlenet account, meaning I would need access to your phone/email/whatever to hijack your account.

My prices:

From 0 to 2500 SR, 50 SR costs $2.50. Therefore being boosted 500 SR costs $25.
From 2500 to 3000, 50 SR costs $3.50
From 3000 to 3500, 50 SR costs $5.50
From 3500 to 4000, 50 SR costs $9.50
From 4000 to 4100, 50 SR costs $12.50
From 4100 to 4300, 50 SR costs $15.00
For $10 extra I will record a game from your boosting session and post it to YouTube for you to review, so you can see that I'm not using any kind of software to boost you. I don't have the Internet bandwidth to do this for every game.

Compare prices on any boosting website you can find and you'll find these are lower. It simply takes me much less time to hit SR goals than other lower skill boosters, so I'm able to charge less.

Contact me via email or Skype at [email protected] if you're interested.

;)

>Mercy: 60 HPS, has to be near target
>Zenyatta: 30 HPS, can be far away from target
>Ana: 90+ HPS, can be far away from target

Seems fair

Protip for new players: actually use the training mode. It will teach you neat things about how retarded Blizzards damage drop of is.

>76 can kill a training bot with 5 shot burst fire, but auto takes 10
>Reaper kills a bot in 2 shots point blank, but it takes 24 at mid range because fuck velocity
>McCree's alt fire does way less damage than his single shot, which isn't really explained by "wildly fire remaining rounds"

>Reaper standing behind enemy team
>Warn them they will die
>Nah dont worry ill kill a healer and run
>Instantly dies
>We get rushed because 5v6
>Lose point within a minute
When will they learn, it happens every time

(you)
""""""

Nice try, Blizzard!

Getting some cash by throwing people a ladder out of SR hell makes you worse than hitler?

Well, hitler did nothing wrong and was a saint, so I guess you're right actually.

people who care about their actual rank are retarded so no thanks

Why the fuck would someone want to be boosted above their natural skill level and end up facing unequal opponents?

It's not a distance thing. I literally can't hit her in the spot

golden gun points? i dunno

i don't know why anyone cares about comp in the first place.

Its cheating. and at least Hitler wasn't a cheater.

It's moreso people who want to play with higher-ranked friends or who will be away from the game for a while and want a decay cushion.

The last guy I boosted was a top 100 player who was in the hospital for a few weeks.

If they are a tank/support they wont even notice the difference. These roles can be played by a trained monkey.

Well unless she's peaking then that's impossible.

If she's peaking then shoot her.

Then she literally can't hit you so what's the problem

Real life Smugberry?

bbc.com/news/38453867

Any PS4 players want to play for a bit?

What am I supposed to do as reaper on defense?

On attack I do really well by pulling off amazing flanks and killing supports or maybe even full team wipe.

But on defense I have no idea what to do. If I try flanking there's a good chance that I can die and it results in my team having to 5v6 and them getting steam rolled if I'm not there

>playing on console
>asking Veeky Forums randos to play with you

it literally does not get any more scrub than this

flank

if you can't do that then don't play reaper on defense i guess

But is comp worse or better at night

>playing any fps on console

Who should I target when I'm playing as Monkey?
I've been trying him out lately and he's kinda fun, but seems like a lot of people can deal with him 1 vs 1.
I know it's because I'm shit at playing him but still.

Maista energia palloa, pösilö.

This is funny because I have a much easier time on defense as Reaper than on attack. Reaper's burst damage is huge, so I usually camp a spot and do ambushes.

comp is a crapshoot most of the time but I'd say weekends tend to be worse generally

You tend to get more shitty stacks in the evening and more drunk and DUDE WEED people late at night

wouldn't it actually be a rule violation of global 11?

Stay away from
>d.VA
>reaper
>roadhog
>McGee
>s76
>tracer
>rein
>zarya
>Mei
>symetra
>bastion
>amazing widow makers

And you should be safe and ok

Who do you want nerfed? strawpoll.me/11995611

How cancer are your most played Heroes, /owg/?
Let's see those stats.

>third comp game in a ROW with someone on my team quitting within three or four minutes
I thought I left this shit behind in gold. I just want to play a single real game tonight for fucks sake.

The only think worse than that is when you're the only person left on your team and they refuse to even let you out of your spawn. Let me at least socialize you fucks I want my 200xp game completion.

You probably aren't gonna kill much of anything. Monkey used to be good due to doing so much chip damage in the middle of the enemy team to a whole mob of em. The Ana Lucio combo basically negates that unfortunately.

I guess the only thing to do as monkey now is to just jump in, be a general nuisance, kill a support if you're lucky, and jump back out before you're melted.

Maybe we can trade tactics?

On offense I usually flank from the opposite side my team is coming by using teleports in places where the enemy can't see me landing.

What kind of places do you camp as reaper on defense?

>mainly play Zarya, Ana, Pharah, and Lucio
>get in comp match
>getting memed into playing Reinhardt
>not good with him
>we lose
>repeat

How to make widow viable:
Enemies effected by spide mine have their hitbox sizes doubled

y/n

Dumb frogposter

Mines is different for every season and quick play

>yfw you'll be alive to witness the omnic revolution