I FUCKING DID IT, Veeky Forums. I am making enough money to now live COMFORTABLY without being a wage cuck...

I FUCKING DID IT, Veeky Forums. I am making enough money to now live COMFORTABLY without being a wage cuck, and without someone else dictating my schedule.

Feels fucking good man.

Congrats! What arena is your business in? What are you new 12month/5year goals now that you build what you did?

Day trading. I've recently moved on to more long term holdings, but for the first year I was day trading. Original goals were $4,000/month, as that is what I was making from my two jobs I held before. Once I obtained that, I went for $6,000 a month. Am now up to $100k a year give or take (pre-tax). Going to try and shoot for 150k annually within the next year or so.

I am not loaded or rich by any means, but no longer enslaved to 50-60 hour work weeks and it's fucking amazing.

How much were you trading with?

OK man. Just know that it could all go south in a week and you'll be broke.

>consistently beating the market by day trading

And I'm bill gates btw

I could swear I saw this thread like 2 weeks ago

Congrats on essentially getting a new job in a more stressful and volatile environment.

Post when you actually have enough passive income to live off of

So now instead of living as a wagecuck you are now a tradecuck who spends all day guessing which way the candlesticks are moving.

Yeah, he wont come up off the number he's trading with. Fucker has better Opportunity! It hasn't got a damn thing to do with who he is.
Someone give me 50k and ill run it up too! Just don't have that opportunity.
Also, key point... He had to start with over 25k in capital alone, plus what he would begin trading with.

Inheretance money or something buddy? We already get the drift you wont come up off the number your trading with in a single stock!

5k on one stock? Or what? You aint making shit unless you have the ability to cross a certain threshold.

We could do that same thing if we had the same opportunity as you my friend! Not everyone can obtain capital start money like you. So in Your own terms... Yeah homes, you are rich.

Good for you.

You wanna share your trading strat so we can know if you're full of shit or not?

am I the only one here who thinks this is bullshit and that op is obviously role playing?

>implying daytrading takes more than a few hours per day

YOU JUST GOTTA USE INDICATORS BRO,

im super excited for you user!!! you give us all hope. im living alone and the NEETLIFE now but i only make 400+ a month and am a minimalist. im comfy but not as comfy as you. im still holding out hope.

> 100k pre tax
> capital gains tax of 30%
> 66k for the year

it is mildly comfortable

To be fair you can do that in your pajamas. Hell you can trade while fapping to loli.

What other kind of job gives you this privilege?

YES

You are a peasent and deserve to be poor, making excuses on a animu board as to why others are well off and youre not is pathetic you deserve to be wagecuked untill you die faggot

OP is very vague, doesnt specify his capital.

cmon, OP.. its real isnt it?

Im in the same boat OP, everyday gets better than the last, i work 20-30 hrs a week now just to stay busy, I used to work over 80 a week between two jobs to save enough capital to do this. I dont day trade but swing trade, make a trade every couple of days or weeks. I tried day trading, not for me :/ I am glad to hear that, i've tried telling people about it but they get jelly real quick and think i came from money even though theyve seen me work my ass off. its frustrating. But oh well. On to better things and people, everyones standing still. What a world

literally "i'm useless at saving money so everyone else must be"

they could see you busting ass and saving money for an entire decade and they'd still think you must have stolen it or inherited it from some deceased relative

average household savings rates in usa, aus, nz, etc are like 10% or less, a complete joke

Wtf even is day trading??

Jesus christ...

Better not throwant out your work boots faggot.

Rip ops future