Saw a blue BRZ at Lake Elizabeth yesterday. Was it you, BlueBRZfag?

Saw a blue BRZ at Lake Elizabeth yesterday. Was it you, BlueBRZfag?

Also wtf happened to the N/o/rcal threads, I haven't seen one since before Christmas.

t. that newfag who never got around coming to meets last year but really wanted to start this year

Ayy lmao Fremont

All of them crashed their shitboxes

>tfw have been waiting to get a decent car to go tougeing with n/o/rcal fags
>they all stopped having threads
rip

I like it when poorfag NEETs act like their 25k roadster is a unique sports car.

>roadster ... fixed top

Winter is coming.

Didn't all the norcal guys have their cars impounded?

People from Veeky Forums kept calling the cops on the meets

>people
Busriders, user. They aren't people.

I want to daily a brz but I live in the Northeast and those things and snow don't mix. :(

I wish I could help it, too.

OP here, nah, if I ever came to a meet it would be with my one and only Golf TSI. I just want to have a comfy ride in a nice landscape, eat some good food at the end, and finally meet some new people in this godforsaken place. I don't even care if their cars are covered in waifu stickers.

It's a nice place if all you want is to sit at home and occasionally get takeout.

I really want to know what happened to n/o/rcal general

Yeah I used to do that all the time in Yurop and it's exactly what I didn't want my life to be here in Murrica. Also like 95% of people living around me are Indians and without resorting to /pol/-tier memes I really don't relate to that at all.

I dunno what you expected Fremont is basically all Indian and East Asian.

It's not like you advertise that in tourist guides, besides it wasn't entirely up to me where I would end up.

Plenty of industry though. Lots of aut/o/ shops in the East Bay and South Bay. Lemans Karting is pretty fun if you want to compete against other people.

There's also a few shooting ranges to do /k/ things and if you're really bored just ride BART to San Francisco.

hello fellow people from fremont.

My neighbor has a blue brz that he keeps hidden in his garage. I think he dailies a corolla S and has the brz as his fun car but it's hard to tell since I only ever catch glimpses of him when we coincidentally are leaving or arriving

The norcal Veeky Forums meets were filled with Betas and Ponyfags. It's no wonder everyone got their shitbox impounded

You didn't miss out on anything

I hate indians so much. I take vta 181 to sjsu when I don't want to pay for parking and those curry rats plague the bus. Sometimes I drive to school and pay the extra for gas, parking, and risk getting dings in the side just so I don't have to deal with Stinkpreet talking on the phone the entire time

Indians can be okay but some of them don't get American customs and seemingly don't realize that they smell like shit.

Then thats the wrong bluebrz.

White master race > Japs > Beaners > Indians > Niggers

This is hilarious considering that in Fremont many Indian and Asian families tell their children not to be friends with whites because they are stupid, sexually promiscuous, and undisciplined.

> master race
> same people that were the first to be furries and bronies

Nah, I wasn't out. Considering doing something next weekend as long as the weather isn't too shit.

What happened with the general?

I was up at the Marin Headlands today. Pretty good driving area if it weren't for the shitload of people there taking photos, park rangers out dealing with people illegally parking, and the hordes of frogs that take over the roads when they're wet

They're like everyone else in that regard. Some are cool, others are garbage. Some of the women are the most materialistic bitches you'd ever want to meet and think they're super model hot even when they look like an orangutan.

Yep. One of my closest friends was Indian. She kept it real as fuck. I wonder what she would be like today if she hadn't killed herself.

jesus fuck that got dark

Check out Bolinas-Fairfax road between HWY 1 and Ridgecrest, hardly anyone out there except a few road cyclists. Always empty at dusk.

She actually drove a BRZ too.

Jimmies got rustled after we had 2 crashes in a row plus finals, not the best weather and a /K/ meet.

We are having a comfyrain meet this weekend. Image up soon.

>2 crashes in a row
hoo boy that'll do it

>2 crashes in a row

Why can't people drive?

I live in northern canada, and mine does just fine on black ice covered in two feet of heavy white shit at minus 40.

You do need to invest in real winter tires though, not some all-season trash.

Just installed 55W HID low-beams and LED high-beams.

Hiked Muir Woods, saw some spoiled Asian Veeky Forumstists in their Porsches.

Weekend comfy rain cruise here I cum

this picture angers me

Well, those people can't anymore if you know what I mean