/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread NEWS
>New Persona games to be released 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/AEA930ea
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rc1BELAa!BYOWvzAcHdpWPp_YkJnDtFJzQRL-0jnFxhxHXrGHEyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all lies and slander

>Bend over

>trying to make a the Zelda P5 meme happen
>implying Sae should even be there

Hey there /pg/
I've been drinking and I feel the need to exploit my autism
Give me something to write about

Does Tae or Sadayo fit more?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Yusuke gets locked the cafe's freezer overnight

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Why? Because fuck you that's why

Reported

Joker reflects on his new life as a corrupt political figure post Yaldy end, assume all his friends were left dead and forgotten

mega.nz/#!rc1BELAa!BYOWvzAcHdpWPp_YkJnDtFJzQRL-0jnFxhxHXrGHEyM

>Not putting the download link for P5 Complete Artbook

Sae femdom is going to save this series.

Not

>Phantom x Munehisa
>Goro x Faceless Bald Old Men
>Haru x Fiance
>Makoto x Justice
>Anne x No one
>Ryuji x Banana
>Futaba x Necronomicon Tentacles
>Morgana x random pussy

Disgusting slut.

She doesn't even know he prefers Yosukes tight little fuccboi ass over her loose canyon.

Which is one is the best for Goro's Dark Knight outfit?

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Is this a severe case of "pair the spare"

Literally the Taurus mask.

elements of the one with the cloak are interesting but that mask is total shit

What is going on here?

>gave the prototype his design
>gave the final his voice
hackshino strikes again

P2

That Goro is literally Yu.

see

and joker is sho

definitely not
he reminds me of some character but it's definitely not Yu, or K1

Looks Yu to me.

I know fuck all about Higurashi but he looks a bit like this guy from it

No for all co-ops ? I want to know what's happening with the girls, especially Death

nah, Sho is Yu
that sketch of Goro actually really pisses me off because he really reminds me of some character but I just can't remember which one

translation*

It's pretty funny how Atlus completely forgot about Sho. Ultimax must have been very poorly received in Japan.

they gave his palette to Marie in P4D and they got a great artist for his manga which is still being released
what else were they supposed to do?

They were never going to make the story of a major numbered title hinge on the story of a sequel to a spinoff, even if we weren't talking about a series that operates in a pseudo-omnibus style. Its like saying they forgot about aigis after the answer because she wasn't in 4.

Now, if he doesn't appear in P5A then rip in fucking peace shoboys

>what else were they supposed to do?

Make him P5HERO.

>even if we weren't talking about a series that operates in a pseudo-omnibus style.

Speaking of omnibus, didn't Atlus say that the chapters of P5 were supposed to be like an omnibus?

K1?

That overlay still kinda messes me up, Soejima sameface is strong.

>Now, if he doesn't appear in P5A then rip in fucking peace shoboys
no, then there is always P5A2

not K1, hair is all wrong
and not Yu either, everything except his clothes is wrong
it's especially the bottom sketch, top one is just a male Chie but that dumb moralfag face with black eyes looks so faimiliar

He looks like Ben 10, whom Hoshi voices too.

>Ultimax must have been very poorly received in Japan.
it was poorly received everywhere because the story was shit
>Speaking of omnibus, didn't Atlus say that the chapters of P5 were supposed to be like an omnibus?
they did, I wonder what happened with that

>inb4 P6 is an episodic release

Goro pleases old men!

where's that tartarus theater strip of him trying to get into dan when you need it

>and they got a great artist for his manga
seems more like a happy coincidence that the relatively unknown guy they got turned out to care about the p4u story and characters more than anyone who worked on it

here
it seems like everyone cares much more about Ultimax and Sho than anyone who actually worked on it, minus the Adachi guy

I like Sho a lot and I'm sad his game sucked

thanks familia

same

Well if you split hairs about it, it's really only the story that was total garbage. The game itself still holds up as an anime fighter & all that

But also same

What would Hifumi's palace be?

Battleground, complete with shadow soldiers

>The Lævateinn's blade is so hot that Loki has to use pliers as the hilt

Proto Goro reminds me of Kaworu for some reason, it's probably the outfit.
Proto Goro also looks so bland and generic that he's suspicious as fuck.

I have P6 news.

Anyone have a guide on ripping Bookwalker/Kindle images? I'm hoping it wasn't just a bunch of print-screening, at least.

There are a few art books that I'd like to rip, but I've never found a good resource that didn't get patched out by the time I found it.

>Potter-kun is in jail right now

Silly user, it's not the year 20XX yet.

I dont get that vibe at all.
Goro is suspicious. as fuck, but they'll never top the blatent Kaworu copy as they did with Ryoji.
Right down to the voice too

>tfw I married Maya
love it

proto goro just had the white shirt and black pants like kaworu

I was thinking that Goro looks like Kaworu too. Ryoji is a blatant copy, but the looks are completely different. You don't look at Ryoji and think "Kaworu." It's the role and voice.

Also, while we are at it. Ryoji is a shit at being Kaworu. Couldn't even held hands with the protagonist while bathing.

Ryoji is what you get when you have to make a Kaworu for a character that's barely a character and also can't use vaguely homoerotic imagery either: fucking nothing

who

Ryoji is ugly 2bh
Like, he's supposed to look like MC or whatever, but he's actually pretty damn ugly and while the story sounds like a good fujobait, his looks kinda ruin it
MC is only good with other protags. Can't wait for the threesome in PQ2.

his haircut is a disaster

I'd actually like that desu
Even more if we use Morgana to quickly move to combat

he has the same haircut as Kanji
including his receding hairline

How did Ryoji get into the school

why did kaworu have a school uniform

>MC is only good with other protags.
He is good with faceless men too.

But yeah, it requires some levels of being shit to ruin being inside another guy for 10 years.

The haircut is good. Is the face that is weird. Afterall fujos can make him look good. And he is cute when Sogabe draws him.

ryoji didn't really have that much in the way of homoerotic undertones until p3p(on the femc route, funnily enough) and the movies either

How did Junpei get into Gekkoukan
In Arena, why was Rise wearing yaso high uniform in the middle of Golden Week and when she was in Tokyo
Why was Sho wearing it at all

in the drafts kaworu transferred into shinji's class and he was alive doing things for 15 years so i'd imagine he was going to "transfer" or something but then he got squished

his face isn't great but its mostly just average, it's the way his high exposed hairline & concealed chin and neck frame his face that really makes him look goony

He has the Drama CDs. Which actually are the only media where Ryoji isn't shit. And the manga, I guess.
But in the game there is zero homo. In fact MC and him barely have a relationship. He is just that Junpei's friend that got Akihiko and you in trouble.
FeMC route is funny because it shows how fucking lazy P3P was. They wanted to please fujos, but they couldn't be bothered to changing the FeMC cardboard cutout for MC's and give him a S.Link too.

What's her Persona then?

desu say what you will about Teddie's character, but at least his design pulled off the otherworldly twink look

>. Afterall fujos can make him look good
good artists can make anything look good, just look at Adachi. His face looks like a thumb and fujos still make him look all pretty

true

Cao Cao

The thing is that those elements can work if used in the right way.
Also Adachi is supposed to be ugly so it's fine, but Ryoji was supposed to be ikemen, so then it's more of a failure of Soejima as an artist.

Fuck. You are right.

Some /pg/ anons suggested the Red Queen or the She-Wolf of France as her persona
If we're sticking with the "historical character" idea, then I'd go with Margaret of Denmark

genuinely not a bad idea
fits the character, could be a cool setpiece and it doesn't overlap with the aesthetics of any existing dungeons

Why did they suddenly decide to go with XX years? Makes no sense

Is that Stone Cold Mafia with hair behind her

The delays caused their near-future year to become the present, and maybe they thought players would have an easier time suspending their disbelief if it was just vaugely modern instead of a known period. It clearly wasn't something they were intending all along, given how many in-game elements date it

Will /pg/ meme more content into reality?

Meme this
*unzips*

*unzips floral pants*

Wait! Girls poop?!

Besides more Hifumi apparently, is there anything else you guys want to see in P5C?

Because it's a timeloop Palace