So i am a dude trying to have something to live up to and amount to anything...

so i am a dude trying to have something to live up to and amount to anything. This car is something I have wanted for a long time and would love to go out to drag and drift meets with this car. If you would like to see the gofundme page and help out, thank you! anyone who wants to ridicule me for choosing a mustang, please do so ITT. Thank you!
www gofund me com shelby-mustang-gt500

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5916773299.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

Not your personal financier, fuck off.

bumping again

lol

>trying to have something to live up to
>wants it handed to him

kys fampai

and if you come back i'll kill you myself

>2 Posters with 3 bump posts, (3 posters with me)

>Shamelessly bumping self

Unfortunately, there are no free handouts in life.

I would recommend getting an older GT for cheap.

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5916773299.html

Whilst there's temptation to donate in the knowledge that you'll almost certainly end up killing yourself with the car, it still means actually giving you money when I can just call you a worthless faggot for free.

sent ;)

This is a joke right? It seems very obvious but the serious replies and bumps have me thinking otherwise

>anyone who wants to ridicule me for choosing a mustang

I would ridicule you for that, but you seem to not realize the main reason your a faggot is shilling for handouts. Nobody gives a shit about what you want this car for, their are better things to spend our money on and to donate to you fucking faggot.

>If anyone donates to this, I would love to give back in return with videos of these car meets and drag racing.
>I will use any money left over for GoPro's to attach to the car and use for video uploads on a facebook page dedicated to those videos.
>The rest of the money will go to insurance and gas for the first month and attending car shows that I would pay into

My god you are either a huge faggot or troll with way too much time.

Nobody is going to give you money for a car you complete retard lol

jesus fucking christ

I don't even want to donate a dollar to rip on him. It's not worth the effort of doing a charge back

GT500 is cool.
you're a fucking bitch for trying to crowd source one though

drag
>yes

drift
>kys

You guys this isn't a real thread or even link, he's b8ing.

Get a job OP, save up a couple years and you can have your car.

it's a real link and his facebook is public too