Why is it cool to hate Chomsky?

Why is it cool to hate Chomsky?

because I love to bash anti-establishment establishmentarianists

he's a loser nerd

A blinded prick who supported shitty insurrectionist movements here in SEA and Pol Pot's shitshow. Fuck him.

>shitty insurrectionist movements here in SEA
he doesnt support america

>muh theory

He proudly entrenched the stupid analytics vs. continental divide

Because he blames literally everything on America.

He even blamed the recent impeachment of Dilma Rousseff on America, saying it was practically an American "coup"

not 100% sure on this, žîžêk and chomsky just like to argue, they are best buds who intellectually duel each other and wouldn't get mad and throw a little hissy fit over something so petty like the goobers here

one of the greatest minds of the modern age & he gets hot puss from cheeka interviewers a third his age. the mans one of the greats

Because it's funny to see him butthurt whenever he gets proven wrong or even criticized.

He's an asshole and it's cool when he gets treated as such.

wrong hes just so kind and tempered nature that he will always let the other retard run its fuse and not engage, respectfully wait for the idiot to stfu then contribute as he can. the retards that guy deals with. and he doesnt care. he knows whats right, not the emotional agrandised agenderisation of the shit that he for some unforsaken reason entertains. dudes an immortal

>so kind and tempered nature that he will always let the other retard run its fuse and not engage
u wot m8

he literally calls other people frauds and whenever someone disproves universal grammar once again he accuses them of faking the data

chomsky is a massive ass

>

they dont know about linguistics

As anti-US as he is, I find some of the pro-US side to be worse. I don't hate the guy but I know be has a bias.

>anti USA
>is a bad thing
U wot?
>USA
>is a thing
Kek

Because he's popular enough that sometimes a redneck might have heard of him and so they now have a name to complain about instead of just vague concepts.

>muh boogeyman aka neoliberalism

.muh neoliberal american boogeyman

what?

this is dumb

It's sort of like /pol/ and Frankfurters.

>chomp
>neoliberal

This, basically.

He was so eager to criticize America that he lost sight of the basic fact that all humans are inherently flawed, and jumped to the support of monsters

no >muh neoliberalism boodgey man is his entire argument

Cause he is a proffesional public intellectual sitting on the pedestal of academia which gives him an aura of respect.
Much like Zizek he is interesting to listen to cause that is his job, to entertain people who worship academia but arent academics themselves.
They are all, every single one of them, expert orators who influence public oppinion by infusing their personal and perticular world views into their listeners.
Its intellectual cucking, like listening to a prophet back in the day only this time its academia giving them the vaneet of truth as oppose to divine revelations.