Let's discuss some bitcoin here, ill start

Let's discuss some bitcoin here, ill start.

Older people will never use btc (50-80yo)
Btc is most likely going to take over fiat in ~2066 .

you'll be 70 by then or dead.

you will pretty much never get to enjoy btc wealth while being young enough to fuck bitches.

yeah. just some thoughts here guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m14s
marketwatch.com/story/potential-gold-import-ban-by-india-could-be-biggest-bombshell-since-nixon-2016-11-22
youtube.com/watch?v=BPPjZ7TbmgE
financeography.com/92-of-millennials-do-not-trust-financial-institutions-with-money-matters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't need the value explode, just need to make bank trading the chop. Moon dust is just icing on the cake.

By 2066 I will only be 62 years old, and by then I probably have half my life left since I can get robot things in my body.
Jokes on you.

>Btc is most likely going to take over fiat in ~2066

Nobody is saying it will overtake fiat ,it only needs a fraction of the market share to go to 1 million a coin

You have no idea what you're talking about.
It's so easy to flip BTC for Paypal and back and forth for quick cash.

OBVIOUSLY OP
IS A

FAGGOT

22% ROI, since the month of June. Let's talk about that.

Does it even matter? It's going up indefinitely and at a high rate. That means that you can literally use it as a very lucrative pension fund, whereas it's very likely that most pension funds will go bankrupt before you reach old age

Wrong. Cash will be gone in less than 20 years. Remember that changes happen at accelerated algorithmic curves and not linear.

At about 30 minutes 14 seconds in you can see Lagarde raise her arm when asked "how many here think cash will not exist in 10 years?"

youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m14s

Look around. There's an ongoing war on cash.
Bitcoin is the last hope for financial privacy. Everyone will jump in when time is due. Of course, normies will be the last, but whales will be enough to push the price several figures up as people catch with the objective fact Bitcoin is already a better gold (Indian cucks could have avoided this had they knew about Bitcoin):

marketwatch.com/story/potential-gold-import-ban-by-india-could-be-biggest-bombshell-since-nixon-2016-11-22

not to mention most people on earth don't even have a bank acount. What happens when a lame SMS phone can be your own bank? All those 3rd countries are filled with them.

The entire underground market will work under it. People across the globe will keep putting their wealth there as countries fail (see China everytime they fuck around with rates/inflation etc).

People will work for Bitcoin, get paid in Bitcoin, and buy with Bitcoin: The circle is closed, government can't trace shit.

There will never be a global agreement to ban it because some countries will benefit by being pro-Bitcoin, so a global "ban" on Bitcoin is a deusional scenarios. There will always be nodes. It's impossible to shut down a decentralized network of its nature.

It will keep improving, there's always a solution being developed for any given problem.

Bitcoin is a cultural thing. There's even a show about this already:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPPjZ7TbmgE

Owning 21 BTC in 2016: Rich in 2026, mogul in 2036, it's physics.

> accelerated algoritmic curves

Jesus fucking christ were you always this autistic.
If you're gonna use scientific terms to shill your shitcoin at least use the right one, now everyone thinks you're a retard at the start of your sentence.
I'm guessing you were trying to say was "the value of bitcoin will increase at logarithmic rates" or something like that. Fuck.

Btc is most likely going to take over fiat in ~2066

>nocoiner coping in 2017-1 month
this needs to end

Bitcoin's already being used around the world to avoid bank runs, currency bans & excessive regulations, an economic crisis will just speed that up especially a global one.

My only worry is if it can handle all the extra traffic if it's used more commonly? I heard it was only designed for thousands of transactions each day and that the community can never come to consensus to change anything?

What happens to crypto when the lights go out?

BTC is already outdated tech, so there's not much to discuss.

Bitcoin more than likely needs bigger block sizes to maintain competitiveness with fiat mediums along with reduced confirmation times for realistic use.

The community is embroilled in sentimental vs progressive development of the currency, with bigger blocksizes and the lightning network being met with at best 50% support, some of which I can understand. Centralized tech dev isn't a good thing.

It's ok, it'll do well in the future, but things will have to change eventually.

t. Daily Bitcoin user

It's a process. We need segwit then blocksize increase later on. Blame Roger Ver the fucking faggot blocking segwit.

>BTC is already outdated tech
this meme needs to end

Meme or not, it's true. Just as fiat is limited, so is BTC. There are already several other crypto currencies with more favorable technology and are much more future-proof.

They may be future-proof, but they have a small community, and many times smaller than those behind Bitcoin.

If anything I'd expect the features to be added to Bitcoin in the future, even if it takes a while.

>fiat is dead
>buy bitcoin with fiat

wat. how will you get bitcoin if your money is worthless?

Work for it.

how will your employer get bitcoin? their money is also worthless.

Get it from someone who has it?

Meant for

Is there any point me setting a wallet up and buying a couple of coins while I wait for all the vending machines and business' to adopt it?

If you're in Switzerland, sure. They're pushing it last I saw.

Anywhere else, nah.

There's still a distance to go before it gets to that point, and the wait might not be worth it.

If you get involved now and you aren't solely working for your Bitcoin, think of it as an investment and assume it will never get to that point.

>92% of Millennials Do Not Trust Financial Institutions with Money Matters

financeography.com/92-of-millennials-do-not-trust-financial-institutions-with-money-matters/

>Meme or not, it's true.
It's not.

>92% of millenials have no money

>all the millenials will trustbitcoin that already had huge fallouts in several exchanges
>media will portray it as if it was the fault of bitcoin because theyre liars and/or retarded

As if the jews couldn't get cucked any more

First donald Trump after all the negative shilling by their controlled media, jews BTFO

Then bitcoin, people are their own bank, no need for usury jews

It's another shoah!

>inb4 ageb&d

GET IN YOU KEKS

>you'll be 70 by then or dead.

>Implying I don't want my retirement plan to go to the moon.

>Just as fiat is limited, so is BTC. There are already several other crypto currencies with more favorable technology and are much more future-proof.
2015 wants it's meme back.