/tesg/

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69094/?
wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/149788534640/tribal-clothe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt-updated
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80425
mediafire.com/file/e445s1oc81dol3r/Fluffy_Balls.7z
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60789/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60983/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3159/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13286/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man the weather in this place is weird as fuck

Waifus and lore, living in harmony.

>Last 2016 thread
Rip in piece 2016

post huge
or cute animals
preferably the latter, I didn't have any of those

I try this last mod on the list. Glow I removed long ago but now I remeber THIS still exist... and it's annoying when your sword do that.

CURRENT YEAR has been the best year. I can only hope for the 2017 happenings to rival what I have witnessed so far.

I can't decide between the armory or kitchen.

to finish my homo fantasy novel

What are your New Year Resolutions, /tesg/?

Is this cute enough?

cute animals

To learn how to get over stuff from the past.

throw myself off the tallest building I can find

Fug sake, didn't see the new thread.
>literal reddit "cooldowns" between posts
Wew.

You guys are cool, don't go to Riften tomorrow

A beach for vampires - no sun peeking through the clouds. Finally!

drink all the alcohol

Who actually does these lol

Does /tesg/ play ES:L?

ra pls

I don't but the art is cool usually.

I think 2016 was a really damn good year for me. Sucks about all these celebs dying left and right though.

You shouldn't drink all of it though, what will you drink in 2018 then?
Oh but there is a sun. It's just not the same sun there is in Skyrim

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

Is this a new beach?

i must

>what will you drink in 2018 then?
that's a good point, but i'm sure someone will make new alcohol after I drink all the 2017 alcohol

Didn't see it in the pastebin, so I have to ask, but what's the best photostudio? Want to start taking shots of my waifu

I demand beaches for vampires!! How else will we comfortably frolic along the shoreline, and get sand between our toesies?!

>photostudio

the world

i actually found that "coc windhelmbrunwulffreewintershouse" has quite a few good lighting sources.

Just feed early in the day, gives you a whole afternoon if sunbathing as vampire.

2016 was amazing, I don't understand all the "WORST YEAR EVAR" memes. Can someone who thinks it was bad explain why? Something besides the like 5 celebs dying, no one should actually care about that.

Wear a burqa :^)
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69094/?

I guess moonbathing will be fine for now.

Leftist cucks are sad that Trump won.
Millennial faggots think has-been celebrity deaths impact their lives in any way.

In general, it's just another temper tantrum from a generation of spoiled brats.

ISIS mostly, lots of terrorist attacks

also drumpf, drumpfkins and alt-right

rise of racist parties all over europe, refugees drowning and so on

>celebs dying
>no one should actually care about that
You answered it yourself then rejected your own answer.
Congrats, you've hit a new low.
Also >trump, but he hasn't done anything yet.

>t. spoiled brat who spends his days shitposting instead of doing something productive

That's what I figured. It's basically tumblr buzzfeed MTV propaganda.

Celebrity deaths and meme politicians aside, it has been a pretty interesting year to say the least.

>i get my news from breitbart, /pol/ and the_donald!
>the medior is soo EVUL! THE MOINSTREM METEOR!

kys drumpfkin

This is bait

Unless you personally knew these celebrities, there's no reason to react the way these millennials are reacting right now.

Like with Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds. The first was a drug-addled slut who ruined her own health, the other was just old. People are acting like nobody ever died before 2016.

>Spoiled brat
>Never doing something productive

Those are some hot assumptions there son, care to back those up? Or are you just projecting your own pathetic excuse for a life onto everyone you don't like?

did you slide that body yourself or is it one of the bodyslide presets? if yes, which one?

2016 was really a back-and-forth year for me, but overall I'd say it was very different, and kinda fun.

>Unless you personally knew these celebrities, there's no reason to react the way these millennials are reacting right now.
Don't be ridiculous. People have been acting this way over celebrity deaths since the concept of "celebrity" existed.

Of course it would be a Gen X'er making some brain-dead comment like this.

It's the body that comes with this wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/149788534640/tribal-clothe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt-updated
I think it's 7BUNP with turbotits. I turned it into an equippable body by replacing some other bikini meshes with this body cause I'm too lazy to set up a custom race

>This is bait
Life is a bait and you will only be free of it when you died.

I've seen people acting like a precious family member died when they heard Carrie Fisher died.

They never fucking knew her and I know for a fact that they never got into Star Wars before TFA was announced. It's all just clinging onto this shitty hype culture bandwagon.

thx. looking for a fitting body for hannah and saw your tumblr pictures.

Okay first of all fuck you. Of course I never knew here, that doesn't mean I don't care about star wars and having fucking leia die actually has impact on future movies, unless they killed her off already
Second, people acting like family died when it's a celebrity isn't new. It borderlines on cliche.

Oh don't worry about Leia the character, they'll just CGI her if they have to.

>knew here
knew her*

At least 2016 didn't take Toddles from us.

IT'S
NOT
NEW

The reason people all commiserate over celebrities dying is not because they really cared about the celebrity per se, it's because it's proof that they themselves are getting older, and things / people they remember from their youth are passing away. If you weren't autistic you'd know this.

Still have the rest of the day.

>learn how2blender &
>motivate myself and finish my projects before i move onto new ones
>room renovation
>get a tattoo

>t. facebook addicted millennial baby

Face it, it's a fucking movie series. It won't impact your life in any significant way. I love Star Wars, but when I heard she died I just thought that was a shame, hope her family's all right, and moved on. Star Wars survived the prequels, they'll survive Carrie's death. I didn't go on social media platforms to show off how sad I'm feeling for people who I don't know and never will know. They don't need that shit.

Thank fuck, Todd is a wonderful human being, and I think we should all show him our appreciation for all the hard work he does, even being limited by technology as he is, by making a few new Steam accounts and buying Fallout 4 season passes and copies of the Skyrim Special Edition.

desu at first I thought it was a bit ridiculous but over time I started to like it on her since I didn't want another character with default UNP/B body, same reason her daughter has a bodyslided ass and hips.

If it's too much for you I think its weight 0 is basically weight 100 UNPB.

>it's a fucking movie series.
it's more than that, it's a universe.
if the only argument you have is "m-muh facebook" then you need to get some air

What are they? They're adorable and I want one.

Stop right there criminal scum.

As a baguette I can't say it was a good year.

>it's because it's proof that they themselves are getting older, and things / people they remember from their youth are passing away
I don't think most normies think about that. It's more about posting a generic "fuck you 2016" on your facebook because everyone else is doing it and I have to show everyone I care about these things. Just like when they load a french flag as their profile picture after a terrorist attack, or a syrian flag as a protest to show that they care about terrorist attacks in places other than the western world. It's all about showing off.

I have Wintermyst and Ordinator. Will I ever be able to enchant something better than the Archmage Robes?

Fuzzy orb creatures from Unslaad and Zenithar Workshop by Vicn

As always, survive.

>It's more than that!

It isn't. It's entertainment. There's more entertainment out there than you could ever consume in your lifetime. If something changes about Star Wars it won't ruin your life, get over it.
Carrie's death didn't affect you in any significant way, you're just over-acting sadness to get attention from the other attention-starved spoiled kids around you.
If a distant celebrity dying affects you this much, you're in for a treat once something really happens to you.

The white one is a fluffy snow spirit from Unslaad nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80425

But I made a standalone version of them here, it adds 2 followers and a generic NPC you can spawn with console commands

mediafire.com/file/e445s1oc81dol3r/Fluffy_Balls.7z

Giant fuzz balls from Unslaad. They look cute until they talk to you with the voice of a khajiit or a female argonian

I have every quest/dungeon mod in the OP installed. I've done Clockwork Castle and Wheels of Lull so far. What should I do next?

Please help! Someone maybe know if exist mod with such bulky and heavy armor like this for Skyrim? I wanna some Space Marines in Ebony Armor or something.

Yeah man, fuck caring about things!
If you show any inclination of feelings about a subject, you must be just showing off and following the crowd!
>It isn't.
It is. That isn't up for debate. You actually have no idea what you're talking about and are acting like an edgy teenager.
If you actually have an argument that isn't anti-millenial bullshit bashing I'll reply, but since we all know you don;t, here's the final (you).

Vigilant

Vigilant.

>Overthinking the "2016 is terrible" shit
It's mostly just for the attention and to be funny, pretty much akin to why people shitpost here, essentially for the (you)s, just on a much larger scale.

Vancian magic y/n?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60789/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60983/?

>anti-millenial
>teenager

you can't have both

This, I laugh so hard.

Complain about facebook then just ignore all the "this is what's wrong with my generation" posts?

To fuck you baby.

I AM THE DARK LORD GORE DEATHKILLER OF THE BLEEDING BLADES AND I KILL PEOPLE BY HUGGING THEM!

is that Faust

Yes.
It's his final evolution.

No, that's wrong unfortunately. His fate lies in a much deeper place.

learn how to install and use texblend unp

it'll never happen

Chrimble?!
To be less lazy. I'll probably get more lazy as a result.

>he doesn't know about the deep goo

mod to replace intro soundtrack with oblivion's or morrowind's where?

>He does not know of the Deep One

explain

>texblend unp
literally a few mouseclicks, incredibly easy

>install with MO
>add texblend as executable
>run it through MO
>click on SET
>pick body&feet
>select COLOR under TYPE
>click preview
>click blend
>repeat the EXACT steps with SET hands

>these textures
Jesus chrst how horrifying

Upon thorough studies, it looks to be UN7B, which is the UNP/UNPB body with Bombshell's knockers, iirc.

>not liking quality

Download any menu music replacer, install it

Get one of the .xwm file converters
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3159/?
(Also really useful for Personalized Music nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13286/ )

Convert the music you want to .xwm, replace the menu music you downloaded with it and rename to the same filename

I used to use the Oblivion theme but I guess I lost it when I moved all my data. Would have uploaded it if I could.

What's the path for the place in MO that I should run it? Just the main directory?

>Alright Vigilant it is, let's go check the mod page to see where to start
>Oh
>It's literally the only one I don't have installed
>Last time I rebuilt my bash it broke all my lewd stuff and some quests

Okay what's the runner up?

2016 was one of, if not the best year of my life.

Glenmoril or Unslaad

>>Last time I rebuilt my bash it broke all my lewd stuff and some quests
no it didn't.