>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Loremaker's Guide Special Edition: youtube.com/watch?v=LOAZR2arpoE
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2_BZMznar4?t=3
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14354-Letter-From-The-Chairman
youtu.be/pigtF3Xxjfg?t=1393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No /scg/ for filterfags
>Not even a mention of E:D

disgonbegood.jpg

Fine choice for the EDITION of this thread

Origin EDITION works for me

Racing a FUN

youtu.be/S2_BZMznar4?t=3

>implying this general wont be filled with delusional fucks trying to rationalize their investment in this awful game that will never be finished.

These threads used to be so comfy. Why the sudden rise in b8 and shitposting?

>no jump points until 4.0

damn this is taking forever

it's like everyone at CIG works on ships, clothing, marketing, and theorycrafting

and they showed that cool as fuck jump point concept too

at least 3 months for 3.0

That video made me take racing seriously. Getting under a minute on Vanderval in a M50 is hard. Running a 0:33 in a 350r is insanity. I do take the 1-2 shortcut like he does, but I can't make it look that good.

Content drought. CIG is on holiday break, 3.0 is a ways away.

>deliberately missing the point
>anime reaction image
Capital ship are also content meant for single player experience.
It's been confirmed and required by the game at every level, Balance need that, QoL, popular request..

It's funny to see you argue against your own interest.

Being able to fly solo capital ship is necessary for balance.
If you can afford an Idris and the NPC crew that exist everywhere, then you had to be able to fly it with any number of players onboard.
Orgs will be asking for npc-crew because they will want 1 players per ships if they can afford them. If they can't do that Capital ship would cripple them more than fielding smaller ship.

>It actually does. If one person can solo fly a very large ship, then what's the point of small ships?
This show how little you understand about Star Citizen, it doesn't have "vertical progression"
A big Capital ship is not superior to smaller one because it can't do everything other ship can (like traversing smaller jump point)
Since we need to teach you that you might as well get out of the discussion

nigga, please don't bring the salt from that thread here. Let it go man. What else do you want to talk about?

Now that 2.6.1 is 100% a thing I expect that to land near the end of February, and then 3-4 months on top for 3.0.

Would love to be wrong but I just don't see it happening.

>niggers thinking 3.0 won't coincide with the next anniversary

>If I just pretend to understand what was explained to me my argument will totally seem less retarded!

Nice try, dad. Now quit shitting up the thread with your retardation and go back to the FDev forums.

>FDev
The irony is that in ED, bigger ships are outright better in every way than smaller ships. Vertical progression and all that.

Fortunately, that's not the case here. Ships have use cases, and you don't go doing things in a Jav that a smaller ship is better suited for. But go ahead and try to fit your Jav through a racing gate so we can laugh at you "What do you mean I can't win a race I spent $2500 on this ship it should be faster."

The new bind is V, it toggles Gsafe and comstab combinations in sequence.

Can I get a source

We're talking about combat balance, not racing in freighters. How do you still not get this? Do you actually believe that a large ship will not have a significant advantage over a small ship in a 1v1 fight? That's why player crew is necessary, so that the extra players required to run it will balance it out with a similar number of players in smaller ships.

That's the last I'm going to post about this. If you're still too retarded to get how this works, then I can't imagine there would be anything I could say that would help you.

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14354-Letter-From-The-Chairman

>We’ve put this post together largely in response to backer questions about the Carrack. The specific answer to the ongoing question is that yes, you can operate a Carrack by yourself using the control system outlined below… but that we believe that it will be significantly more fun for users of such larger ships to take on the galaxy with friends

> You, the fans, expressed an interest in being able to fly your multi-crew ships solo as well as having the option to invite friends to man the various support stations and turrets. Therefore we decided that you should be able to fly a multi-crew ship solo,

youtu.be/pigtF3Xxjfg?t=1393
> They are all great questions and the happy answer is YES. We plan for the NPCs to completely man a ship that you own or multiple ships. They'll work just like the contract system for a human player that is going to be flying your ship but they'll simply be NPCs and so.

Lanarain Pink pirate cosplay

What a wonderful community, I am proud to share this game with such brave human beings.

>5 man ship
Still not a Javelin or Idris but I'm sure you'll find that source one day

>posting in this shitty thread
>Giving the thread split faggot what he wants

What the fuck is wrong with you all

Oh so this is why I couldn't find this by typing edg.
Didn't even notice.

Yes. Someone make a new proper thread.

maybe if everyone keeps posting about a february 3.0 release then it won't happen.

Nu proper thread
>

Let's use this one for the alone.
And because it was posted first.

what attention whores

>star citizen general

What an ugly fucking ship.

Who could look at that thing and think it looks alright?