What was his problem ?

What was his problem ?

He hang out with people that despised his creation, bullying him into disowning it.

Can't blame him though, this place has really gone to shit

Who's this? Is he from Reddit?

please tell me of this mythical age where it was not shit ?

He is from Neo Reddit.

I'm pretty sure he said at one point that the site went in a direction that he didn't want.
He also didn't like generals, which became a huge part of this site.
Combined with lawsuit fees, no wonder he quit.

When people didnt spam cuck and nu everywhere

Dubs of truth.

Less talk of SJWs too. Just good old fashioned shit posting and bantz

it was a lot better (less shit) pre-stormfags

yeah that actually makes a lot of sense

checked

just being the Veeky Forums admin wasn't enough but it was too time consuming to do it on the site

he wanted to move on I guess

>muh stormfagz :(((
>when you've got nigger mods on /co/mblr banning people for saying nigger
Nice fiction

*on the side

speak of the devil

He constantly tried to make a profit off of this site somehow but he continuously fucked up; gamerg8 and the entire site turning on him was the final blow

>he opposes banning people for saying nigger, on Veeky Forums of all places
>HE MUST BE A STORMFAG
Don't you ever get tired of this game /leftypol/?

I've never been to /co/ so i don't really know, but it's a shitty argument.

>spamming nigger is definitely a quality post and shouldn't be bannable for being off-topic

Why? You don't have mods banning people for saying cracker, and for good reason
Only he wasn't spamming nigger you retard, it was merely having it in your post

>on Veeky Forums of all places
/r/Veeky Forums redditor detected

Definitely before he created /pol/

>Only he wasn't spamming nigger you retard, it was merely having it in your post
People have got banned for telling people to go to reddit, even when accompanied with a longer post.
Mods just don't like dumb spam that is attempting to bait people or piss them off (unless it's on /b/ or something)

>Why? You don't have mods banning people for saying cracker, and for good reason
It's a tu quoque fallacy. A mod being retarded is completely irrelevant in the argument.

Good meme. It's like banning faggot. At least put a wordfilter
So why not ban all insults? Why do it only for nigger?

Pls no bulli moot

I'm pointing out that whining about stormfags is stupid when you've got social justice retards as mods on one of the bigger boards. If anything, it was Moot that galvanized the /pol/acks and spread them to the other boards

>So why not ban all insults? Why do it only for nigger?
Nigger is more memey and provactive.

/co/ is a part of Veeky Forums, therefore it is in nature to ban the word nigger

Why, when 90% is either asian or white?

You seriously discussing the demographics of Veeky Forums to try to make you not seem salty for getting banned for saying nigger?

>stormfags shitting up every board for years
>i shouldn't complain about them because there is a retarded mod in a board i don't even visit
Sure, user.

>this mad as hell avoidance
That was not the point but whatever floats your boat.

Your claim that nigger is more memey and provocative is baseles

For years?

Let me guess, you've been here since 2015?

I'm not going to have an oldfag dick contest with you, you probably are post-stormfag which means you probably think this is just how normal Veeky Forums is (which is kind of true by now). I'd say stormfag invasion happened around 2011.

What was his problem

No, I agree with you that stormfags shat up the boards, and that Veeky Forums was only shock racist but not real, but that invasion happened only when Moot fucked with /pol/ and so they spread to all the other boards, and decided they liked it more than their quarantine board, and Hiro tolerates them because he's a bit of a /pol/lack

Wasn't /pol/ intended as a contention board?

He actually works for google plus.

"Contention" is what happens in every board.

Meant containment

>90% white or asian
>how more memey?
You answered your own question

anons kept breaking the 25 year rule

That is why he left shortly after creating Veeky Forums, he is pretty laid back and can handle banter, he did so for years as the owner of Veeky Forums, but this was a step too far, he was deeply upset. He is human not a machine, so he left because of the stress, he has his own life you know.

if you behave like a leftist sjw, people are going to see you as cuck and a numale anyway.
They just wont voice this openly to you unless they're behind a viel of anonymity

Literally because Veeky Forums got too influential. Now the media is branding the site as a neo nazi website, so its probably best a non white owns the websites, someone who doesn't live in the West.

Poor neo nazi's, their last safe space is under attack. It's worse than starving as an african kid.

To bad almost none that gets caled cuck or u-male here don't act like a leftist SJW

Not a safe space if anyone can post on it without backlash.

>Literally because Veeky Forums got too influential. Now the media is branding the site as a neo nazi website
aka 3rd branch of the government recruiting policy for the sites traffic

Veeky Forums was always shit. Whining about a particular group of posters ruining it is fucking retarded and newfaggy as fuck.

unless if that group has been dominating the image of Veeky Forums for years and is causing a non-stop influx of like-minded people which can be overwhelming