>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>Extended Universe Downloads
mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA

>Fan Projects
Info on Project Cartographer:
h2v.online

Info on SPV3:
dsogaming.com/news/halo-custom-edition-spv3-total-overhaul-halo-pc-now-available/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/Sierra114
twitch
streamtip.com/t/pizzakuntwitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for if 2017 doesn't bring us H3A, it will have been a disappointment

Trips confirm!
This thread will be top tier

>1st for if 2017 doesn't bring us H3A, it will have been a disappointment
Probably not gonna happen.
We will instead probably just get an amped up version of MCC/H5 for Scorpio

What the fuck is going on in that image

Why would you delete it and post it again?

343 fanfic. Ignore.
It's horribly written and planned out.
That image in particular is random as fuck and makes no sense.

4 hours to game lobby if anyone's interested. Am also willing to start earlier if anyone's interested.

Looks like a puking elite

Sums up how I feel about that comic desu

Would you read Halo fanfic if it was good?

If it was good then of course I would.

I don't see why not. Although any Halo fanfic can just be renamed to something else and sold as original content in the scifi genre.

Yeah.
It's called the books.

I read halo fanfics because of 4 & 5

Would you be interested?

:^)

/hg/ is incapable of writing anything good.

Probably a H3-styled update for 5. The only reason we got H2A as a separate MP was because the Bone didn't have an established Halo game at the time.

Mr. Nylund, is that you?

I-I think it was good. :'(

Unironically the /k/ dudes I show it too really enjoy it.

Know idea who that is desu

mother fucking halofag

The one and only :^)

Honestly kind of surprised I haven't peddled my shit here as well. I also have my shit on FanFiction.net as I find it's a better medium than pastebin.

Post a link

pastebin.com/u/Sierra114

Galactic horrors in Halo when?

halo wars 2, hopefully halo 6

You guys wanna joint /gowg/ with /hg/? Thread would be more active and we'd have more discussion about things.

>You guys wanna joint /gowg/ with /hg/? Thread would be more active and we'd have more discussion about things.
Nope

I thought /hg/ has always been the designated Xbox General? It really should be.

No thanks

Then change the name to Xbox General.
Either do that or keep it halo

It's called The Flood.

No Gaylo lobbies?

I think it's funny how whenever someone tries to imagine some impossible massive space being they just slap a ton of tentacles everywhere

Not saying I could think of anything better but come on

Probably going to host something tonight because I'm a sad, lonely sack of shit.

I'll hop on if we can get a lobby going

I mean, I don't see why not. /gowg/ isn't a bad general and I like them.

Only 25 minutes until the club scheduled lobby. I'm gonna boot it up now and invite every clan member who's on Halo now.

Whoever makes it to the next thread should.

Anybody interested in MCC co-op?

We are streaming /hg/ fun nights.

twitch tv/pizzakuntwitch

We are also helping raise money to buy Sigmund a Veeky Forums pass.

Le EBIC :^)

We are gonna (((play halo 5))) now.
twitch tv/pizzakuntwitch

We just had a crash, me and Jking. streamtip.com/t/pizzakuntwitch
Get Sigmund82 a Veeky Forums pass.

We are gonna do infection or Ghostbusters (2016).
twitch tv/pizzakuntwitch

Reported for advertising

WE HAVE OUR LEADER UNKNOWN KAI

Can I get achilles too? Thanks.

Okay, we are playing NOW.

No

>wanting a shitty armor

Reported for announcing reporting.

reported for "announcing report" report

reported for anouncing anouncing report

Reported for annoucing the report of announcer of announcing the report.

>Ramming a covie ship with a human ship
The chances of this working are so small its not even funny

Explain.

>Glorious covie steel, folded over a billion times vs Heretic demon glassed metal slapped over each other to simulate a space vessel
Gee i dunno user

Can't play with you guys/girls tonight. At a wedding in the great city of Cincinnati.

But hey who knows, maybe I'll get drunk and start posting XBL codes.

Have fun tonight guys, thanks for including me in our family. Happy New year and God Bless.

>thanks for including me in our family
Y-You too

Happy New Year, Red

>can't play with you guys/girls tonight
What did he mean by this

>God Bless
Confirmed conservatard
Not everyone is a Christian

I was at a funeral service and still made it.

You can listen to us though, Red.

Why didn't he just armor lock?

You... you didn't actually have trouble with people that armor locked... did you?

I miss the Halo 4 Light Rifle

I miss the Old Bungie

So, when are we getting a Forerunner version of Unicron?

Do you mean the Guardians? Or an Omega Guardian that Cortana will pull out of her ass?

I miss the Halo 4 boltshot

I still have hope that the series will go back to its roots after 6, because I am dumb

Me too, I see why they changed some weapons so that they're not just variations of existing weapons but they gimped the boltshot in the process

We all do

>I still have hope that the series will go back to its roots after 6
After 6 it will probably be dead. There's no reason to expect REQ packs to go away, and I expect them to withhold many game modes and forge again to have 2-3 months of nothing but 4v4 Slayer and Warzone again. Campaign cannot be saved unless it's a retcon, but retcons almost never happen in videogames because of how infrequent releases are compared to things like comic books.

>went so fast we broke the dedicated servers
SPEED

An Omega Guardian. Yeah. We've seen artificial planets and stars built by the Forerunners. Time to step it up and give us a planet-sized Guardian.

Streaming again.

twitch tv/pizzakuntwitch

If 6 is built off a base of 5 and they don't have another project like MCC to deal with development will be more efficient and they'll have more time to make a complete game. Any post 4 game in the timeline is doomed story wise but they can always go back instead of forward, a Reach 2.0 if you will, probably with an equally lore contradicting story but maybe a bit better off by doing away with Prometheans and cutting back on the scale of conflict a bit. The biggest threat REQs bring is neglecting the core gameplay for a meme mode and skins upon skins, but even if Warzone remains cancer as long as they keep it a healthy distance away from the rest of the multiplayer there's still something to hope for in the long term.

SPEED

IS

LIFE

>The biggest threat REQs bring is neglecting the core gameplay for a meme mode and skins upon skins, but even if Warzone remains cancer as long as they keep it a healthy distance away from the rest of the multiplayer there's still something to hope for in the long term.
That's the problem. They're gonna focus on that profit first, since REQs were the only reason 5 was profitable. I'd make a strong bet that at least half of the game modes won't be in at launch and will get dripfed to us again over another half-year. They'll have another two month buffer period of "no big team, only warzone" but we'll probably have Firefight at launch this time, and forge will probably be held back to discourage large maps for custom games for big team.

>After 6 it will probably be dead.
Unlikely. The worst case scenario is it just gets less popular.
>There's no reason to expect REQ packs to go away
Let me forst say that I dispise the Req methodology. That being said, its hardly anywhere near the biggest problem with 5.
>and I expect them to withhold many game modes and forge again to have 2-3 months of nothing but 4v4 Slayer and Warzone again.
This would kill the game, but I dont expect them to pull this again.
>Campaign cannot be saved unless it's a retcon
False. The story, at the end of the day, is irrelevant. As long as it plays well, it's fine

>Unlikely. The worst case scenario is it just gets less popular.
5 sold 1/3 of what 4 did and had an even worse population drop.
>That being said, its hardly anywhere near the biggest problem with 5.
It's pretty obvious that most of anything not-warzone was gutted to highlight warzone more. Like the complete absence of large maps and big team.
>This would kill the game, but I dont expect them to pull this again.
It's the only reason 5 was profitable. Why would they not? Where would any other profit come from?
>False. The story, at the end of the day, is irrelevant. As long as it plays well, it's fine
Funny, because the only reason 4 sold as well as it did was because they brought back Chief, regardless of the gameplay. 5's stupid squad-based bullshit already didn't work, but now they're stuck with it because of the corner they wrote themselves into.

They shouldn't have brought back Chief.
But no, Halo fans have to be sniveling retards who throw a hissy fit if you have a different protag i.e Halo 2.

>since REQs were the only reason 5 was profitable
It's the current year for two more hours and this is the modern gaming industry we're talking about, so your prediction is more solid than mine, but I've hoped that they'll look at this and see that the core game needs more content at launch to be more appealing instead of repeating 5's mistakes over again.

But people were fine with Rookie and 6. 343 just has a very skewed view about what people liked about Halo.

>but I've hoped that they'll look at this and see that the core game needs more content at launch to be more appealing instead of repeating 5's mistakes over again.
Oh believe me, I WANT that. I always want games to be good because it means I have more good games to play. But looking at 343's track record, and also how the introduction of REQs has influenced even other Microsoft properties now, them putting more content at launch instead of mimicing their last effort "but with firefight this time guise" is much more likely.

The entire thing was about how they made a new engine and had to rush the game out.
So unless they make a new engine, everything is staying because they have no reason to drip feed entire gamemodes and can just drip maps like every other dev.

>The entire thing was about how they made a new engine and had to rush the game out.
But we know now because of Forge that they didn't.
>everything is staying because they have no reason to drip feed entire gamemodes
They didn't put Infection in at launch because they were afraid, and rightly so, that customs would overshadow Warzone. Why would they put those in near launch?

5's campaign isn't bad because of lack of 117, it's bad because it's horribly designed and implemented. Not to mention the core gameplay mechanics it is built around literally don't work.

>what is the Keyes Loop

message me if you want to play halo ce or 2 on mcc. if we get enough people we can do custom games.

>we know because of Forge that they didn't
No, that's just retards that don't understand how coding actually works and think because they use placeholders it means it's totally the same engine

Who the fuck is talking about why Halo 5's campaign is bad?
Reading comprehension, nigger

>code is the same
>models are the same
>same thing was done with H2A multiplayer
But no yeah you're totally right.

Again, not knowing how coding works.
Is it the same language? Then you can put it in LITERALLY ANYTHING.
There's rips of stuff from fucking Battlefront 2 put into Fallout.

By all means, prove it's a different engine.