Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/FieldTank
battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/IIICHECHENIII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still playing this shit

LMAO

How's titanfall? Still dead?

3rd for airchavs being worthless

4th for airchavs being worthless

5th for the good airchavs who drop flares and kill enemies.

5th for playing battlefield on new years eve

so should i buy bf1 or tf2?
Cant find any #s for pc player count of titanfall2, bf1 seems to have 30k all the time.

What weapons are meta right now?
I'm pretty low level in game right now, so I want to know what to buy that's good.

so is /bfg/ dead?

They're both great, but I find myself playing bf1 more often.

Yeah, most of us are over on/r/battlefield1

its a shame

Autistico m1918 trench for Assault early game ( unlockable at assault rank 1 ), storm variant at higher levels

Selbstadler whatever version for medic , unlockable from the get go but you'll need war bonds which are earned by levelling up , Mondragon Storm at higher class levels

For support the Benet Mercie is ok and unlockable from the beginning provided you have the war bonds, MG.15 storm at higher levels is easily the best MG

For Hillniggering I have no idea

How autistic is this guy?

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/FieldTank

kept adding randos since launch who were teamplayers since my friends didnt have the game yet and now its fuckibng nice playing in a full squad.

ammo and meds just already out there waiting for you, everyone has eyes and pays attention, people swap kits to help someone out, you get mad points for just helping your squad with little shit.

>That infantry KDR
L o v i n g E v e r y L a u g h

>battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/FieldTank
dont know if he only plays conquest but thats not great spm, if he only played conquest maybe yeah but not while tankwhoring

i raise you this guy
battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/IIICHECHENIII

>That infantry KDR again
L o v i n g E v e r y L a u g h ( 2 )

Not him, why is storm better than surpressive?

for the cavalry guy it says he has p08 and m1911 as secondaries but i cant select can i ? im not getting the drop down menu ingame

Turks/German cav get the p08, allies get 1911. Not hard to figure out.

would be nice if they made equivalent guns for all the sides like that, similar to bf3

wouldn't even have to be that many variations since of course the various coalitions used each others stuff

You're expecting EA/DICE to actually put effort in their games.

What is it about iron walls that gets people to angry?

>someone tells the team to take out the bomber
>type 'make me'
>people go fucking ballistic for the next two maps

snipers

I just noticed that the German calvary unit is black.

Who ever thought snipers were a good idea in games like this? Every class can counter any class except snipers. If there's a sniper you specifically need a sniper to counter them. Everyone playing sniper in every game with them just sits back and hides, taking pot shots at people, contributing nothing to the team.

>mfw I play aggressive scout with an infantry rifle, contribute to the team and also counter-snipe

cover and smoke both work, the only problem is on shit maps like giants shadow with no cover

supressive lmg's work too

>getting a tankbro and flare the point in operations for him so he can just shove his dick ine everyones face

sweet

Why does every general insist that either the general, the game that it's about, or both are dead? Every fucking one I actually read there's like a minimum of ten posts calling it dead. Is this some shitty meme I don't understand?

Why isn't there always at least one medic staying with an elite class?
Like if you keep the flammenwerfer guy alive, especially on the smaller maps, you can do some serious fucking damage.
They have a higher health pool for a fucking reason.

Bfg is dead
Bf1 isn't

forced meme

playing this shit with all the retarded xmas babbies is so fucking draining

even with other top tier bfg players I have to go full tryhard just to barely squeak out a win

You do realize I just copied the last op, changed the edition edition and replaced the last thread link, right? If you want the op to change, be the first to make a new thread.

>losing every FUCKING operation

Oil of Empires as the brits

>10+ filled conquest servers
>only occupied rush server has 3 people in it

blame 24p size

good riddance

Wtf?
[spoiler/]hillnigger

>only took the first sector
>always 12 hill snipers
>me and 3 guys trying to cap the objectives while getting bombed by 3 attack planes

because usually games that are established enough to get generals haven't had any significant content updates for years and it's usually the same 20-50 people posting in them every day

Is the BAR Telescopic worth it at all? Seems like not running and gunning with the BAR is just doing it wrong

It still run&guns pretty fucking well, and the scope is real nice if you can control the recoil decently.

Anything trench is great for running and gunning. Anything else is whatever.

Play defense, always. Its so OP its not even funny, dont listen to this ( ) faggot. My best ops game was in oils as the ottomans, we stopped the brits from taking the first sector on the first map with all three of their battalions.

They need to nerf defense a bit.

Anyone else here plays on PS4? I can't find a single server running operations, and when I use quick play I always enter an empty server, help pls.

Its literally secretly the best gun in the entire game

Easy for you to say. I have to take 10 flags before tomorrow.

Is this the best character model in the game?

That's a sexy horse .

Alrighty, I'll take your word for it

Oh that's a tank hunter? One kept killing me but I didn't recognise the symbol.

Why is my SPM at the end of each round 250-300 yet the SPM shown under the 'Soldier' tab of the main screen around 900?

I keep hoping when I play in get some hate mail
I'm using the slug shotgun and people underestimate it's range. It's really amusing to counter snipe.

I tried that, pretty hard to get into when you're so used to being a corner creep in a trench or neighborhood

Finally finished the operations medal. It was terrible. How can anyone like playing operations?

>just finished defending on Kaiser' where the attackers lost everything without taking a single sector
literally how? I counted maybe 7 people actually doing something resembling a push, people in chat even said that they gave up after the first defeat and are going to hillnigger to rest of the match

Skill BALANCE made by Dice.
Most operation that i played in a last month was one sided shitfest. Either attackers stomp, losing 1 battalion max, or defenders hold first map.

I've had a few balanced. They all dissolve into a shitfest after morale drops though.

Post emblems

So every time I try to join a game, the screen is black.

I have audio and the menu UI icons show up, but everything else is black.

I quit and go back to the menu and everything is normal again.

Is this a common glitch?

Hasn't happened to me. Try defragging your hard drive.

it's like they took the worst parts of conquest and rush and mashed them together

at least with rush you don't have to worry about some dipshit backcapping you

it's more like they made rush into a fun gamemode

rush is good, fight me irl bithc

rush is console shit, boring meatgrinder
there's a reason it was first in bad company

It's sad how rare the intense, last wave on the last sector with everyone throwing themselves on the last free point matches are

At that point you can't even get upset that you lost just from how crazy it gets

I have that happen to me every once in a while, usually solved with joining a different game

What game mode allows me to experience the most artillery?

Why is there no commander option like in BF2 with artillery/drones/car deployment?

I literally can't tell if the people in this general are twelve years old or legitimately this stupid.

Just got the game. Literally how is everyone running around with MP-18s as allies for fuck sake.

Where can I play some good matches with just bolt actions this shit is fuck all retarded with SMGs and semi auto rifles everywhere.

There's a special game-mode called SIR that locks everyone to bolt-actions.
Good luck finding a server running it though.

>2017
>still playing this shit

Holy shit Artillery trucks are fucking irritating

>thinking you have o counter to snipers

>not headshotting hillniggers with AT rocket gun
>not anally aggreiving hillniggers with mortars/crossbow/supression
>not realising medics use fucking DMRs

Seriously people it's not like you are without ways to fight it. Camping hillniggers are some of the easiest kills.

where's my fuckin battlepack premium

How do I stop my Shit from getting pushed in on Sinai desert

Is this the power... of operations?

Bump, I can never retain a good KDR on that map

k/d doesn't matter
but if you really care, use a tank or plane
or hillnigger

git gud @ MOUT for the village, stick to cover in the open areas, look for hillniggers in the usual spots

>play hardcore
>pick cavalry
>hop off horse and play normally
>literally never die because lol armor and self heals

>What is it about iron walls that gets people to angry?

teams composed of at least 50%-60% snipers (especially on the defender team)

several flags that are massive chokepoints and heavily favour the defense who just sit in their flag spamming nades

bombers operating with complete impunity

>Camping hillniggers are some of the easiest kills.

thats what i dont fucking get about it

theyll happily sit on a hill going 12-11 the entire game. maybe getting someone with a lucky shot in between 5 other missed shots, before they get destroyed with explosives and massed infantry fire. why?

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE HILLNIGGER RACE

COULD SOMEONE INFORM ME WHY THERE ARE RANDOM AUTISTIMACO SHITTERS RUNNING
B E H I N D
OUR LINES?

MONTE GRAPPA NEVER AGAIN

Until now I've been exclusively playing Rush and Conquest, not in a party or anything, just pub matches.

Should I even try Operations? What's the appeal to it anyway, it just sounds like a conquest/rush hybrid

Its has a structured frontline and is basically like fighting in a real battle

The level of carnage in an operation is pretty insane and makes the other modes look tame.

But be prepared to die in countless bullshit ways from a ton of different things being spammed in your direction at all times.

oh, okay, isn't just a random clusterfuck of people everywhere like a checkerboard that is rush or conquest

thanks

Are you retarded? Read my post again

>gun spazzing out after revive glitch still not fixed

Oil of Empires

I find 40 players to work better for Operations, you still get intense huge battles on points but it's more structured than the 64 player clusterfuck.

storm it worse in almost every way

>tfw just started BF 1
>played Operations for the first time

Fuck, Conquer Hell was too intense

I just felt so helpless dying every 30 seconds

because 99% of players can't see anything past a 20 degree cone around the glowing objective icon

MG15 variants are situational

Storm has the least recoil when not deployed, but has no bipod
Low Weight has more recoil (I think slightly less than the suppressive but I'm not sure) and a bipod, and becomes accurate at long range more quickly
Suppressive has a 200 round magazine, a scope instead of iron sights, and a bipod

I usually rock the suppressive, although since close-medium range is awkward with the scope I'll change to the storm or low weight if a point desperately needs clearing

imo the storm is the worst overall, the bipod is really handy and lets you roast the enemy team if you set up in a good spot, and if your aim is decent you can just counter the recoil of the low weight and suppressive variants with your mouse well enough