HAHAH HELGROUND
HAHA COFRECRAFT AMI RITE

LETS DISCUSS :)

who needs corecraft when you got HG?

HYPE

hellground is love. hellground is life.

>population: 500

>new years eve

what server do people play on now? tbc/wotlk?

www.hellground.eu fresh start in three weeks wwu

le aunt poisoner

What are you going to roll for some hot TBC action?

I wonder if it's even possible to keep an HG thread going for 3 weeks before launch.

Just have to shill hard enough. I wanna play so bad but I'm so afraid of 0 population on launch day. We need people to know.

DC again?

tfw if I could just find 40 other dedicated people we could all play on a well-scripted no-population server and run instances without trouble.

tfw if I had a dedicated group of friends we could do this for all the instances in every expac and I could experience all the content I want without all the flooded servers...

I know that feel desu

It was a lot easier doing WOTLK on a dead server with you guys because we only needed 10-25.

Those were the days...

It's a shame I would have to find Australians or Asians to play with because fuck NA and EU raiding times. I've got a full time job now.

WE ARE BACK TO THE POLISH SHITHOLE BOYS

Can I please be in Meerkatz core10?

>gummy tbc
>netherwing
>corecraft
fug it lets go back to bugfest that is hellground dot pl
all blizzlike all work very challenging XD

>gummy tbc
Non progressive, ran by an idiot kid that likes to throw hissy fits, hosted in the US (guaranteed takedown), no proof of quality, buzzwords, more buzzwords

>netherwing
poles that forked the hellground core from 2014 and think they know something about tbc after having ran a massively bugged cata server for years, literally doa, no proof of having actually fixed anything

>corecraft
pipedream

>Hellground
Proven server, not 100 % perfect but completely playable and best in its expansion for years, experienced devs, no P2W, relevant content works especially well, non-cuck devs that take no shit from anyone.

Gee, what a difficult choice.

playing t4 and t5 on patch 2.4.3 is so progressive and challenging from hellground literally game changing XDD

>netherwing
>forking hg core
stop posting
>massively bugged cata server
their cata server is basically work from scratch
every cata system was written by them and it works pretty damn amazingly considering it's modern wow and not another vanilla mangos turd
low ping, low diff, supports every cata feature
their coding is best you can get on private server scene
the only thing you can complain about is that they commit so rapidly they tend to break previous tiers in pve, which sucks if you are doing /wpsg/-style "forced progression"

hellground will be always another shit tbc server where only last tier matters

--------------
TBC
--------------

looking4group.eu/landing/

Launch Date: 4/25/2016
Patch: 2.4 Progression
Rates: 1x
Guilds: N/A
This server is apparently playable. It is literally the only offering for TBC that hasn't been shot down horribly.

burning-crusade.com/

Launch Date: N/A
Patch: 2.4 Progression
Rates: N/A
Gumbos upcoming TBC server.

--------------
Wrath
--------------

dalaran-wow.com/

Launch Date: February 14, 2014
Patch: 3.3.5a Progression (ICC Coming Soon)
Rates: x1 Rates with Buy-in Instant 70.
One of the better options for Wrath available at the moment granted it’s far from a masterpiece. Scripts are decent, and all the raids are clearable with some minor hiccups. Has a large non-english speaking population. Forces a progression path for raids (you must have the previous raid cleared to enter the next).

>Dalaran WoW
WHY WOULD SOMEONE PLAY THAT WHEN NORTHCRAFT IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER?
WHEN SUNWELL.PL EXISTS?

>those tbc servers
top zozzle

>dalaran for wotlk
>lag for tbc
this must be bait

Okay there's Gamer District for wotlk, but what's a better alternative for TBC than l4g?

excalikek

Last I checked L4G has like 200 average on. Was like 500 before Nost came back. I liked the server, but man did they fuck up and bled from 2.5k to 700 real fast.

im so hyped boys nostcusk are literally fuming right now their server crashes 24/7

daym shame

So does any of these TBC servers have old-school AV, or do they all have reinforcements?

Reminder that we are rolling alliance on North Craft.

No, we are rolling alliance on Hellground.

t. The Cobe
t. Meerkatz
t. Ituh
t. Snack
t. Yarrick
t. Tyrranis
t. Pickles
t. Humbert
t. Bjenk
t. Sehsa

Gummycraft when?

youtube.com/watch?v=FDvP_Tu3bxw
Literally right around the corner.

I hope so, but in reality it's probably like 1-2 years off if ever

Just wait for Burning Crusade.

Nah.

is on Northcraft. We have enough for heroic raiding. Nobody wants to play on poleground.

Corecraft test server has as original AV as you can have with the map terrain being such as it is in unmodified 2.4.3 client (Korrak the Bloodrager, minefield in the middle, stronger NPCs, no reinforcements...)

WWU :^)

corecraft is just around the corner I just know it

>constant dc's
>evade bug
>combat bug
>wc only script boss bugged
these are my experiences so far

Well, it probably isn't. Presumably the devs have abandoned the project (good for them I guess, Shiro is a programmer and not an administrator and I don't know how he would have dealt with über-popularity that was all but guaranteed if they did release) and even Shiro has been unable to contact NiM such that he could decide what to do with the project (NiM owns copyright for most of the DB stuff).

Of course, CC ultimately still is by far the most advanced private server with only a relatively few rough edges that would have to be sorted (some unfinished features, some critical bugs like the mail one, hasn't been tested with above 300-400ish population although I know scalability has been a consideration and contrary to the Leddit rumour, it didn't shit itself at that point). Should Shiro get a hold of NiM and should they decide to open source it, a reputable dev team and host could get it in release shape in no time. But I wouldn't put too many eggs in that particular basket.

Why aren't we playing on Excalikek?

That Kalecgos video was even better from excalikek.

What faction?

It's should be against the law to mention this server in any serious conversation about TBC

Yea, its bugged to the fucking max server. People who shill it are dirty murricans who only shill it due it having NA population so the server isnt dead at their primetime.

>tfw cant queue up some late night new years bgs on alliance without having to try really hard while dying a lot

i really need to transfer my priest to horde for these time frames if i want to have any fun

Is that from hellground? If so dont transfer, they wipe servers in a week so its just wasting money.

forums.hellground.net/topic/49078-wipe-new-adventure-hellground/#entry304652

>DKs
>Hellground

Nah it's from Cashcrown

My bad, didnt check the image too much.

theyre doing some content revamps for T4 and T5, koostosh said so on the forums

Bumb

any servers where to I could transfer my chars?

reroll hellground

Nostkeks be like
>but muh x2 XP
While they play on a 0.7 NoFunAllowed server kek

bump for hellground

Rare footage of Finns after they heard the news

Will there be a Veeky Forums guild for new nostalrius?

can anyone explain this nost/elysium shit?

What is happening, and when?

Hellground sounds cool, I have been dying for a solid TBC server. Apparently they still have some bosses that aren't properly scripted but like 99.9% of it is fine?

My only concern is that they seem to have dropped the ball with this release plan. They could have done something like a 70 boost with merc gear so you can hop on and try it out before it all gets wiped. Would have been dope advertising. I'm not sure if word of mouth will be enough to draw high population attention.

it won't get big because it's nothing new
gummy tbc, netherwing and corecraft all promised something new: progressive release _with_ progressive BLIZZLIKE patch balance, better pve scripting, better pathing, better pvp mechanics, better pets, better class mechanics

but hellground is still the same old shitty polish private server that cant be arsed to fix shaman totem weapons for 10 years

>Arena tournament will never go back to its former glory

Well that sucks because Corecraft is dead as far as I can tell. Gummy and Netherwing sound great and all but no release schedule to look forward to.

TBC rapes vanilla but I guess it's just too hard to develop or something.

Well there's plenty of people looking for a BC server now, I sure the pop will be pretty good. Is it anything new, not quite, but it will be progressive and the devs did hint at doing some rebalancing on the early tier content - not holding by breath, but wouldn't be surprised if they increased damage/HP or something similar.
At the very least its a proven server so I am hopping in the bandwagon. Perfect or not, the fact its TBC already makes it a big thing, and it aint P2W or completely shit in terms of scripting as the competition.

forums.hellground.net/topic/49084-few-questions/#entry304762

According to this post attunements will be back, looking better and better.

But T5 will be disabled? That's retarded. T4 content will never last long enough, that's why T4 and T5 were released at the same time on retail.

>he thinks people will get through unnerfed Mag and Gruul

someone need to spam forums and their future (?) leddit threads that make it blizzlike so t4 and t5 will be opened at the same time

this desu famalam

On L4G it actually took guilds a couple months to do Mag. It's actually pretty damn impressive considering I'm used to everyone breezing all content because everyone knows what to do. But are they going to shoot for pre-nerf?

They said they're going to do "some kind of tuning" so possibly, Waiting for the announcement now.

can you give any information on northcraft please? The forum post isn't too clear

bunp

ded

>try out a random polish wotlk server
>/who the only english speaking guild on the server
>see this
doc fucking frosty, is this real life

autism will find a way

Atlantiss revival when???

>tfw only person on in
I'll keep playing this shit until a good tbc server comes out

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5lfpmh/burningcrusade_address_faction_balance/
>let's make it a tbc funserver instead of adding a faction specific queue!

fucking hell /r/wowservers is so full of alliance it's not even funny, they can't stand that alliance is worse in tbc so much that they want a blizzlike server to customise and fuck around with abilities

>burning-crusade.com/forums/index.php/topic/924-in-regards-to-faction-balance/
This gets me even more hype for it. Faction pop was somewhat balanced in retail TBC due to the ever evolving state of the game. But TBC servers start TBC and stay TBC, which is very unbalanced against alliance. I'd like to play alliance for TBC for once without having to put up with horde everywhere and noguilds.

>>>leddit

is awakening out/good yet?

Holy shit, I've been waiting for nearly 2 years, checking occasionally on Corecraft, and I just found out it's dead before it ever even released?

Killed the TBC scene and then went out without saying anything. Oh well, being able to skip to 58 is a shit idea anyway.

still though, didn't they do a shit ton of work scripting and debugging? All of that is just lost to the nether?