/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
>warriors
>not top DPS

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8k41/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8hqa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong
elysium-project.org/
english.gov.cn/
china.org.cn/english/China/33982.htm
english.chinamil.com.cn/
youtu.be/mVh75ylAUXY?t=8m20s
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5lcalp/democracy_elysium_fresh_a_democratic_guild/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will be rolling on Hellground

first for hellground

g-guys! they're doing it for free! it doesn't have to work!

Nobody but (You) and some other /wpsg/ turds are doing that. KYS.

Watch yourself! Stonetalon belongs to the Night Elf qt's

43 is the halfway mark. if you double your /played at that level you'll find your level 60 /played unless you change how you level drastically.

Alliance guild on fresh: name has not been voted on as of now

add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

>middle of some hot ERP
>dc

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>freshcuck literally shaking

>have several 60s on old nost
>was going to reroll fresh
>now going to wait for HG
all kinds of wrong

>he's posting his shitty meme on Veeky Forums on NYE while Druidwaifu is out partying and fucking waifus

looks like Druidwaifu won in the end

Druidwaifu was literally posting 5 minutes ago in the previous thread

>being this obsessed with Druidwaifu

looks like he won in the end

>Someone ask why they blatantly allow the chinese to ignore server rules and do not take measures to prevent rule breaking to begin with, Mainly to do with the servers """"official"""" language, and are exceedingly harsh with "more easily moderated"/english players. I highly doubt they have an army of gook fluent GMs reading chinese PM logs and interrogating chinese gankers and banning people for violating safe spaces.

Here's the answer to both of those questions:

Suzerain admitting they don't even have the Chinese speaking staff to support Chinese population:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8k41/

Also, they were lying, BG chat isn't public chat apparently:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8hqa/

you are weeks late, we could have cucked it together

Room for one more Human Pally?

>he does it for free
lmao what a sad little cuck. Everybody laugh at him!

>that rollback

Kronos is looking more and more interesting with each crash.

Operation Falun Gong has begun.

This is our last resort, our final solution to the Chinese question that the cucked frogs refuse to answer. We did not want it to come to this, but it is gruesome...but necessary.

The goal? - Have the Chinese government intervene and round up and eliminate all Chinese wow players on our western democracy non communist servers.

The method? - We report the server to the following list of Chinese security and intelligence agencies and tell them the Chinese WoW players are using the server as a method to exchange anti communist propaganda and to practice the communist regime banned religion of Falun Gong using code words like "Black Lotus" means "Falun Gong" and "Devilsaur Leather" is code for "Tienanmen Square Martyrs".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

The result? The communist Chinese locust plague that has infested our western democratic game server shall have their organs harvested and their families tortured and interrogated. They will not return to our servers and they will not DDOS us any longer.

Come Home Nost Man.

Report elysium-project.org/ to the following Chinese government agencies.

-The state council for the People's Republic of China
english.gov.cn/

-The national congress of the communist party
china.org.cn/english/China/33982.htm

-The Peoples Liberation Army which houses the internet intelligence agency
english.chinamil.com.cn/

I did not want it to come to this final solution, but our hands have been tied.
The die have been cast.
When we awake tomorrow, it shall be to a fresh new communist free private server golden dawn.

>being hyped for free
Yep!

room for everyone

>No loot MC for literally 8 months AGAIN

Freshcucks will defend this

>still trying to shill your shitty guild filled with shit posters ,erpers and trannies

go back to k2 please

So what will you guys roll on hellground?I'll prolly roll a druid since they are actually good this expansion

>/wpsg/ on page 8

kek

Stop spamming this shit already. Fuck off.

FRESHBOYS WE HAVE KEEP THE PLAYERS ON THE NEW SERVER HELP ME GOD DAMN IT

>S-STOP TELLING PEOPLE THERE'S AN ALLIANCE GUILD, MY OP SHITPOST IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

You are like a little baby.

So Chinese rollbacks are back, this is just like old Nost now, where they crash the server 4-5 times on every restart to get all the goodies.

>p-pls join my dying shitposter guild filled with cancer.

You are like a little baby.

Why are you so mad that an active Alliance guild exists? Jesus christ, get some help, my friend.

wtf is going on

and why does the nost relaunch have all these problems the original nost never had

Tfw didn't wanted to start fresh but got b& for wathever fuckong reason and now i wo t start on nost

Because it's comprised mostly of faggots from Nihilum who are literal cancer and should be avoided at all costs. People playing Alliance should be spared from faggots like you.

KEK, they're doing it for free user. Show some appreciation.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been in there for 3 weeks now and it's just a normal discord server with lots of friendly people and the occasional ree normies get out or /pol/ posts. I think you need to calm down, man.

nice server

THIS FUCKING SERVER IS GARBAGE

WAKE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy FUCK dude

>played from launch
>doesn't remember no longer being able to fight off DPS in 1v1 situations

You're full of shit.

>can't judge PvP balance without full resil
Sure you can. That's like saying you can't judge the PvP balance at lvl 40. The game doesn't start when you're at max lvl, in full BiS in an arena match against other players at max lvl who also are in BiS. You have to look at the whole picture. And early on, the balance was absolutely atrocious. I remember feeling completely helpless when forced into 1v1 fights because there was nothing I could do to win or save myself (other than bubble hearth). All throughout vanilla and TBC, I could fight back. I sure as fuck couldn't win against everyone as a healer, but anyone who tried to take me on had to work for their kill. That's the difference. Free kill vs being able to put up a fight.

This is hardcore raiders we're talking about. They raid 10+ hours a day, 7 days a week. Plus, you can buy tokens with gold and it's super trivial to buy gold or bot now.

some new years surprise this turned out to be

ffs these slavs need to quit this shit im trying to farm

>nostshit literally crashing on new years eve when nobody plays
HELLGROUND HERE WE COME

Good. go do something on new years eve you fucking autistic nerds.

How long until next disconnect boys?

>lying now

Sad

>ban vpns
>no gold spamming, server goes down constantly due to ddos

>don't ban vpns
>deal with gold spam, farmers, etc
>server still goes down every five minutes

>tfw only have 250k honor
>tfw China has 500-600k
:(

CRESTFALL

LITERALLY WHY AM I PLAYING THIS FUCKING CHINKFEST

FUCK THIS SHIT I'M GOING HELLGROUND

I don't want to reroll on fresh but the population will probably tank on the current server, right?

Why would I lie? The only annoying part is the Puddi attentionwhoring and Staysafe shilling.

Reminder not to fall for the exploration exp meme.
Reminder that if you take longer than 30mins to hit 5 - you need to git gud.

Picrelated was me skipping FIVE starting quests that retards will be struggling for hours with.

Sad!

Hellground wwu

IM READY

JUST HOW READY ARE YOU

if there are thousands of people in your starting area, it is difficult to get the quests done without luck. Stop being a fucking retard.

IM READYYYY MR KRABS

YOUR ABSOLUTELY SURE YOUR READY; THIS COULD BE A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH user.

>tfw spent december on nostalrius
have a good future m8s

I can't believe this shitpost shilling is working on me and making me want to place TBC on Hellground.

FUCK
OFF
I want to play vanilla and experience that content before I do TBC!

So now that we're confirmed for Hellground what Discord should I join?

Y
E
S

Because it's not the Nostalrius server. It's just the nostalrius database of users/characters.

Are you really that dumb that you didn't know that?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S FUCKING FREE YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN

>what is reading comprehension
I said I skipped 5 quests, you fucking retard. I did 2, then proceeded out of the starting area.
Meanwhile 95% of the crowd will be stuck with those 5 quests I skipped.
Stay clueless.

The only thing you are going to experience on nost is

CHING CHONG DING DONG PING PONG ZING ZONG HE HE HE BUY GOLD PLS HE HE HE

ITS OVER NOSTARDS
BACK TO REDDîT
THE BIG BOYS ARE PLAYING NOW
HELLGROUND LETS GOOO

Im the big bull in the OP picture (i didnt make it) and I will be rolling on HG too, consider yourself played my man

>this cuck is still shilling for his pole fun server

WELL AREN'T YOU ENTITLED

Soon™

>it's a wpsg tries to shill one of their servers so their general doesn't die and people will play with them episode

great so the chinks also crash Nost when they dont get the loot they want from MC?

fuck this, i'm just going to hellground

>every time the server shits itself my addons unload themselves until I restart the game
>need to inject 3 of my cheats over again

are we going alliance so i can jerk it to thicc draenei qts while raiding with my brothers and hearing Snacks cute british accent?

>tfw I get to play some sweet femgoat pussy once again

literally drooling

HURRY THE FUCK UP HELLGROUND

EVERYTHING IS FINE YOU STUPID GOY

Just let them. It's pretty funny how desperate they are.

i'm about to quit Elysium... fucking shit keeps crashing and i'm sick of the constant gold sellers spam

What's going to be the most impossible starter zone quests on fresh launch?

Refugees quandarry is probably going to be completely impossible

EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS OF MOLTEN CORE AND SIX OF THOSE WILL BE WITH ABSOLUTE SHIT LOOTTABLES AND STATS.
You freshcucks have no idea what you are signing up for.

>futa shit

Please drink bleach you literal faggots

the ones that require killing mobs/getting mob drops

you're right.. I'm definitely #withhellground now

Come on now, Sonny

youtu.be/mVh75ylAUXY?t=8m20s

"everything is fine" - Suzerain

its not gay if she has a feminine penis

The easiest to get through will be NE and Tauren areas.

Orc/Troll & Dwarf/Gnome will be relatively bad.
Human & Undead will be kys tier.

>>reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5lcalp/democracy_elysium_fresh_a_democratic_guild/
Really makes the centerlobe undulate

That's it. I'm a #hellmissle now