Does pretending to be Jewish increase your chances at landing a good job?

Does pretending to be Jewish increase your chances at landing a good job?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#Indian-American_immigration
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, they'll assume you're mentally disabled and hire you for your diversity.

Does being stupid help you gain anything in life, other than (You)s?

How's that retirement plan working out for ya?

>t. shlomo

are the kikes really this worried about the goyim infiltrating their secret club?

>spend time learning how to act Jewish
>have to learn the Bible and tradition
>don't have enough time to read in your field and become valuable because you're too busy trying to be Jewish

>jewish
>bible

I'm Italian so I already look Jewish

For my college application I put down Jewish on my religion and got in despite a weaker than average GPA

If they ask(they won't) just say you're an athiest but cultural jew. jews don't care about the religion as much as they care about being part of the tribe

They are
Use their infiltration against them :^)

t. J/biz/DF

Bump cause I need a serious answer to this

have you considered suicide?
I hear it's cheap and relatively painless.

>t. J/biz/DF
You guys are blowing your cover.

What if my father was a Jew and I've got slightly Jewy hair?
Does that help?

Getting in with the Jews is a good thing. I know that.

Just wear a Star of David and you're good

Can I get in on this with a Slavic name and a slavic/germanic face? I don't look Jewish at all, but I do like saving money.

Whatever jewbook they read

my aunt on my moms side did a 23 and me and I'm a part ashkanazi jew

not sure how i feel about that

>implying you can't pretend to be an atheist Jew

>If they ask(they won't) just say you're an athiest but cultural jew. jews don't care about the religion as much as they care about being part of the tribe

This, unless you accept Christ of course, then you get kicked out of the tribe.

isn't jewishness just a religion? How the fuck does being catholic increase or decrease my chances of landing a job? Unless I was applying at a church camp or some shit.

I know a couple of jew dudes, and they are broke as fuck. I have more than them and i don't even have a religion or connections.

>isn't jewishness just a religion? How the fuck does being catholic increase or decrease my chances of landing a job?

Networking, dummy. You could could try imitating a wealthy bindi immigrant too but good luck faking the accent. They've only been around for a few decades in any significant numbers.

Woah whats with the Hindu numbers? Seems they are killing it.

The secret is they were already the cream of the crop when they came over, less than half of them were actually born here if I recall correctly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#Indian-American_immigration

>Prior to 1965, Indian immigration to the U.S. was small and isolated, with fewer than fifty thousand Indian immigrants in the country.

>According to the 2010 United States Census,[21] the Asian Indian population in the United States grew from almost 1,678,765 in 2000 (0.6% of U.S. population) to 2,843,391 in 2010 (0.9% of U.S. population), a growth rate of 69.37%, one of the fastest growing ethnic groups in the United States.[22][23]

>47 percent of the 2 million Indian immigrants residing in the United States were naturalized U.S.

Also note that a paltry $100,000+ is the cutoff point. It would be very interesting to see this study show the demographics of $200,000, $500,000, $1,000,000 etc.

To my understanding most of the Indians here are not necessarily businessmen, but professionals like scientists etc.

Jewish is an ethnicity. Nobody converts to it.

You're better off converting to Islam and getting rich off the kind hearted cucks they are. Interest free loans. I got my mortgage through a Muslim financing company. Get balls deep in Islam and get your hands on oil.

That's kind of what I figured.

I never understand why people always shit over American pajeet, I've never seen an Indian janitor for example, but I see lots of them as business owners and professors.

You can always pretend to be jewish and no one will doubt you as long as youre white or light brown

>Interest free loans
so how do they make money then, are they just oil barons giving away money?

They make for pretty good engineers.

he's talking out of his ass.
it's interest free, but you have to give them shares of your business, that's how the Islamic financial """system""" works

Yeah same. The fucking curly black hair and the facial structure, man. Everyone thinks I'm jewish

Right but my point is I think that the Bindis mostly peter-out around the 100,000 mark and aren't actually able to provide connections and things like that because they're just professionals like doctors, dentists etc. I bet Jews are way more disproportionately represented as the numbers get higher.

Yeah you can just say you're Jewish but an atheist and you're in, they don't give a crap. It's more like a guild or fellowship than a spirituality.

huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html

How does it work if you dont own any assets, do they just give it to you?

short answer: no
nothing's for free. you may find the one guy on earth who has a "good heart" whatever that means, but it's guaranteed that he goes bankrupt in a few months.

Jews will actually discuss this with you. Essentially, you are doing generational work to prove your family can be like the Jews. You put in tons of work for nothing, your son puts in tons of work for nothing, and then your grandson gets some perks, then his son gets full perks.

Hey man, hired is hired

Other guy is stupid.

Islamic loans are basically rent to own.

They buy the house you pick out if they can make money off of it (the rental revenue is about the same as a loan with interest). You rent to own it.

Say I put 25k down on 100k home. I own 25%. We sign an agreement that I will pay the monthly rent of the home to gain ownership. Time goes by and I now own 50%. I go into some financial troubles and can't afford to live there. So I move out and We rent it out. I get 50% of rental income instead of losing it through repossession in a white man cuck loan.

Do what I did get married to a ''Jewish'' girl.
Her dad is Irish and her mom is a Jew.
She is officially a Jew, my kids will be Jews to.
However I still eat my pork meat and so does she.

I always say my wife is Jewish it is a recipe for success.
Funny thing is I still hate jews, blacks and muslims.

This is exactly what Whoopi Goldberg (born Caryn Elaine Johnson) did to make it in Hollywood.

be careful on those edges

>kill yourself you dirty cattle beast!

worked for whoopi goldberg

True

Yeah my mate Doug "the head"
Pretends he was jewish, wishes he WAS jewish, then he tells his family that they're jewish.
But he is about as jewish as he is a fucking monkey..

Worked for no talent Geraldo Rivera. Yeah he's a fkn kike!

Have you thought about suicide? If not just keep it to yourself.. I wouldn't tell anyone if I was part jew.

I believe that's called "selling your soul to the devil"...

Fake jew chart to take the spotlight off them. Them jooz are worried these days. Gotta put out all the disinfo they can.

Samefag :^)

Why are you replying to your own comments..

Fuck, i love that movie. Kek