/mbgg/ - Mobage General #639

Happy new years!

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4944&l=360#
pastebin.com/uY4PPnii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy New Year.

A post to remember the games that died on us.

Don't forget to battle for your free tickets.

>tfw you can't count

I was pretty sure I calculated the necessary Luck on the Alien correctly, but alas. Guess it's time to slap the Panda on her and hopefully quickly get the rest from Kinos or so.

Speaking of Kinos, the New Year's sale is now live. People formerly missing out can now get their hands on Mizell-O, Amina-O, Daiana-O, Bahl-O and other crap. Other than that, the White Candle should be the main prize for everyone, as it's the only companion other than the even more rare White Lamp that grants an artificial Healing Phase fully equal to regular 30% activation rate skills. Every other Healing companion (even the Whitewyrm Wand) sucks for getting skillboosts.

I tried SV early on but was never really into it. I kept logging in every so often when they'd give away packs, and later the daily rewards, because just opening packs was alright. So I've got this account that I've never done anything with besides play some of the story missions to try out each class; I've never even linked an account to it.

Is there any way for me to give this account away that doesn't involve knowing someone's Facebook name and password or whatever? It's got animated Moon, some extra stuff to dust like 4 Gabriels and all the RoB leaders. I'd imagine /svg/ is probably the better place to ask, but maybe someone here was curious about starting it so I figured I'd ask before dumping it there.

With the stamina change you should be able to do it soon enough. You just need a little luck.

You can make a link code that you have sent to your E-mail that can be used to overwrite the game data on a device and is valid for 48 hours.

>Terra Battle new year's gift
>1 energy
T-thanks...

If I wanted to reroll in AG for the new Sylvia, is there anything I could do for easy crystals in the beginning?

I actually have the white lamp, but it's nice to have another good sb otomo

>data linking codes can't be generated or entered for iOS devices
RIP this account, I guess. Thanks anyway, user.

Over 10 days, so 10 energy overall. More than usual for them

Oh, sweet. Thanks.

You could try to do the story maybe but you're likely out of luck as your crystals are supposed to build over time with events, promos and stuff.

The fastest way would be to set up a Nox macro that does the reroll process and rolls the NY gacha for you because the other alternatives will likely take a bit of your time. Or manually do it yourself but it might hurt depending on your luck and speed at clearing the tutorial.

Is twilight Miyaka the rainbow leader? Also, why does the ticket screen not let you check their skills?

Yes, Twilight Miyaka is the rainbow leader and no idea. Usually long press makes it show skills but it doesn't work there.

Have to check their skills on the spreadsheet, the wiki or the ingame album.

BouncingTsumu

>stop playing mobage
>alternative girls makes a collab with gochiusa
What the fuck?

The rei one was super cute too

>Spend all my crystals
>Got two 4*'s in two 10-rolls but no Chino tsumugi or Mocha shino

I hate it

I loved this one
Tsumu is always bouncing so its normal for her but this was a rare rei and very cute

Where's this cutie from

Alternative girls, Miko nono

Current event 3*

Are there any good "one off" games, as in not a mobage to grind in forever that you guys like on android?
Doesn't have to be anime, either.

loli

pixel dungeon

Lesb loli.

2017 crystals in DC for login

aaand 11 3*s

Did I do good?

>She'll never get buffed
Make her even 50% as good as trap please DC devs, she's so cute.

DELETE THIS

That's my favorite card in the entire game and I wasted all my crystals trying and got shit.

Where is the bounce? They are not bouncing at all

Trying to get any of the cute girls is painful, all got from the two mileage is that fucking briefcase guy, which I used as fodder last week, I can't believe I got two dupes of him today.

>foddered Jupiter
is this bait?

It is not, I only want cute girls in my party, I don't care if some guy is the most OP in the game, if is not cute, I don't want it.

So basically she's the best choice for new players to take for free 4* if i don't have any waifu preferences yet?

hes getting a female skin at some point, they had some forum event recently to let people vote on the skin's pose

RIP

Too old for me.

Krampus 50 team setups from a random search
m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4944&l=360#
no video or anything but the team comp mostly speaks for itself

I hear Evil Factory is good.

>2017 gems
Nice

Hermes as the damage dealer or Hades?

whoever has more base damage, I guess
supports have some godawful damage so I wouldn't be surprised if Hades had to do it

I know Napoleon is an excellent light sub but is the relic any good?

From all those I only have Hermes, Our boy and idol chick, guess I wont stand too much of a chance against a high level Krampus.

you can try to get creative and replace any 5*s with similar 4*s if you have any

Invincibility is just one thing that can't be made up for so I'm just running a healer and not lasting any more than a single fever attack

Happy new years /mbgg/!

>Have all of those but trap
>Trap is what gives you enough haste to play around with giving teamwide invincibility
Life is really cruel sometimes.

Probably but its strongly recommended to start with your favorite instead of trying to be optimal/esports from the start. You absolutely want a team for every element and might as well start with the element your favourite is in.

Same here, I did two tenrolls and two rolls in the special bait gacha, got no collab chars. Maybe I'll try one more time before it goes away but I'm not expecting anything.

Bakeko a cute.

lesbo loli has what's basically equivalent speedup if you have her

I have her at +1 but I swear it's a different type of speed-up hence why she's directly inferior to trap.

She is a lesbian?

actually, it looks like the growth on her speedup is a lot better per skill up so she should be a lot better the higher the +'s go

>two years ago
>start playing ishtaria
>fucking scorpion boss kills me like 20 times and makes me quit the game
>reinstall today to see whats new
>draw *6 from gold summon
>evaporate that faggot scorpion in seconds
So long my nemesis

apparently so, she wants to get it on with the brown succubus girl at the end of her story

Yes.

I really like her float-run.

And that I don't have to fight against Desire Sensor to get her.

I'll never ever have Mikael again.

Its 2017. More new games releases soon むみぃ〜

I can't even manage the 3 I have. I doubt I'll even be able to get Krampus.

>just realized that the final Krampus form is a giantess that just broke apart the third form's stage into pieces
I'm surprised there's no story behind this at all

I really hope they add her final form as skin at some point

>I don't have to fight against Desire Sensor to get her.
This is the best part.

Game?

pale felines

Proyecto Gato Blanco.

wow when did they release a spanish localization?

i hope its better than rune story!

I quite like her third form, dem thighs.

>Free 7* for new accounts.
Eh.

>tfw you need to have first world internet to get past the timeout and download files in Girls Tribe

RIP me and other third world tier internet scum

Was that ticket they gave today in bghs a guarantee 4*?

The only difference is duration of the haste buff. The trap buffs for 3 entire turn of the buffed child (3 full circles) while the loli buffs for exactly 22 seconds. In other words, they are about the same since you will be spamming the buff skill. In fact the loli is the better haster at higher +1's because she scales better. The reason why the loli is ranked lower is because the trap's drive skill does dmg+heal+confusion, unlike the loli.

No. It'll show 4-stars if it did.
Enjoy your bloomers.

No I got new years haruka which is why I was asking

>Have all of those except for the invincibility girl.
Cruel indeed.

I'm always surprised to see stuff like AoI or Fantasica still going, years after I dropped them.

They're the same as rolling singles, so it's possible to get lucky. I'm waiting to roll all 3 before doing another guarantee.
Congrats on your cute miko.

So what is the most popular mobage?

Happy new year /mbgg/.

monster strike

hang in there

klass of klans

>start alternative girls on nox
>girls have no pupils in their eyes
spooky shit

Change Opengl to directx or viceversa

Who are these cuties from?

Happy New Year's /mbgg/

BGHS Translation of the NY diary event: pastebin.com/uY4PPnii

Pazudora
Monstrike
Idolm@ster ss
Fatego
Shironeko

Thank you!
I got a *4 Twilight(?) on my first reroll attempt with the free 10 rolls. Time to choose a waifu with the *4 ticket.

What's the newest game you're playing? Crash fevers starting to get boring

As in most recent to come out, not as in most recent for you to start

Thanks for the translations, and have a happy new year!

I just hope the anons reading this stuff still enjoy playing.

anyone still playing dragon project ?

ガルパン

Should I use Jeanne lead for a possible shot at hitting 20k HP or should I use someone else?