Mfw literally spent my life savings at 28 to buy a GTR AND I STILL DONT HAVE A GF FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

>mfw literally spent my life savings at 28 to buy a GTR AND I STILL DONT HAVE A GF FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

It better be a Nismo. Show pics.

The only thing GTRs attract is cock.

You should have bought a Cayman

you can't be serious right?

baka me too famalam

Do you look like this op?

If your cock can be blocked by a set of wheels, apple pie wasn't on the menu in the first place.

>Cali plates

Into the trash it goes.

Invested somewhat conservatively, that money would have allowed you to retire at 55.

Oh well.... fries are done.

Yeah I can't wait to finally have fun at 55.
Leave this board dweeb

>i cant have fun unless i buy a gtr
a sad life you live

t. Chaim Heebowitz

theres nothing wrong with saving a bit and spending a bit. not all of you will make it to see 55 years old and you won't be taking that money with you to the grave. I understand if you have a kid or plan to have a kid.

But if you don't, in the name of that bearded black dude

"Y'all mine if I wile out"

"Go ahead, G"

Work safe board faggot... I see half a nipple in that picture.

thanks dude my boss just walked past my office and saw that now i have a promotion fuck you faggot

to a girl, a gtr might as well be a grand am with a body kit.

did you consider not driving an attention seeking cockslead in favor of buying a house? a girl would be more impressed with a redone kitchen and a guy living on his own than a guy living with mom/or apartment with a redone exhaust system on a car.

This image looks very slavic to me...why?

The only girls that care about how expensive or nice your car is are girls you don't want to date.
Try talking to one for once you fucking idiot

ill never understand this logic. if you cared at all about your job, you wouldn't be on Veeky Forums.org - ANY board. no employeer is going to know what Veeky Forums is until they see your internet history and google search what it is. then you're left explaining that youre fucking around on the auto board and how it's not /b/ . youre really just setting yourself up for disaster either way.

kay enjoy your ban kid. reported.

>implying i posted the image

stay butthurt i guess

Reported you for posting that you reported him, a ban worthy offense in violation of the rules of this board.

where do people work that it matters? my boss shows us videos of strippers on his phone

idk ask the people complaining about going on Veeky Forums and seeing a nipple on the screen while at work.

Girlfriends are over rated anyway.
You have to feed them, water them, give them attention.

I have been single almost 2 years and I have just been sleeping with old girlfriends and ex girl-friends of mine I knew in highschool.

It's way easier that way.

reported for reporting that you reported him for reporting his report

Women don't give a single fuck about GTRs, to them it's some old Nissan with a dumb steering wheel configuration.

If you're buying a car to get girl friend you're doing it wrong, and doing it doubly wrong if you got a GTR to pick up chicks.

A GTR is one of those cars that a lot of people don't know anything about. It's a very rare car to see out in the wild and it doesn't get a lot of press from non-car oriented TV shows/movies/magazines/books.

I own an R35 and I've had it for over a year now. It does attract a lot of attention but for the most part the people that come up to me asking about the car know nothing about it and are trying to figure out what it even is.

In my total time owning the car I've only had 1 girl walk up to me and start talking about the car. She was pretty knowledge about it too she even knew where to look for the name plate of the engine builder.

>...why?

because the people it in look like they're from slavokia?

I don't understand these fuckin insect tattoos