PlayStation 4 General #399 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Strong, child bearing hips Edition

========================================

>ESRB rates Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/12/esrb-rates-harvest-moon-save-homeland-harvest-moon-wonderful-life-special-edition-ps4

>Fault Milestone One for PS4 and PS Vita, Root Double for PS Vita launch Q1 2017
gematsu.com/2016/12/fault-milestone-one-ps4-ps-vita-root-double-ps-vita-launch-q1-2017

>Dragon Quest XI development footage shows camping, dragon riding, battle, more
gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-development-footage-shows-camping-dragon-riding-battle

>English Puyo Puyo Tetris PS4 trophies surface
gematsu.com/2016/12/english-puyo-puyo-tetris-ps4-trophies-surface

>Valkyria Revolution ‘Princess Ophelia’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/valkyria-revolution-princess-ophelia-character-trailer

>God Wars: Future Past details user feedback changes, new demo due out late January in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/12/god-wars-future-past-details-user-feedback-changes-new-demo-due-late-january-japan

>Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash limited edition DLC set trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-limited-edition-dlc-set-trailer

>43 minutes of NieR: Automata gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/12/43-minutes-nier-automata-gameplay

>Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss debut trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/rezero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-debut-trailer

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pn2F6ed0aY
vocaroo.com/i/s0jSyfUn9WEv
vocaroo.com/i/s1eO79QiUuMQ
youtu.be/kP0ajBArUXg
youtube.com/results?search_query=yakuza 4 reminisce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY GUACAMOLE

But I might end up getting lumped into that. I like the idle chat, but maybe it would be better going silent a bit.

Honestly you are fine. Just don't be a creeper and try to ERP.

First for safe space!

Anyone want to play some csgo with me on the ps3?

MOTHERFUCKING UNO, DOES ANYONE PLAY IT?!

Sure, what's your psn?

I don't know. Rather give her space in case she is already uncomfortable.

What ps now game should I play?

AlphaKebab. I won't be home until the 11th though, I just want to know if anyone plays it.

who is this thicc anime woman?

I literally put their names and the games they're from in the filename. At least I try.

Give me your ID thicc poster

It's Damoreth.

Really? I honestly thought you were gay.

T-thanks.

>tfw stopped coming here months ago and missed out on this Citrus business

Where are the supposed vocaroos?

Check the archive, there is a lot

What am I supposed to think when you keep flirting with a guy and saying you want to be his pet.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pn2F6ed0aY
vocaroo.com/i/s0jSyfUn9WEv
vocaroo.com/i/s1eO79QiUuMQ

>GT Sports
>Ace Combat
>Armored Core

All will be butchered to make them VR ready. I hope you enjoy the idea of having gimped games so people can justify their $400 bricks.

Oh wow! I didn't know Dragon Quest 3 was coming to PS4!

You should really only pick images that either relate to recent console news, or relate to a favourite or recent game on the system.

she sounds like a boy who cares

There's like 6 images of DQ XI on the boorus.

And you sound like a bitch so why she would care what you think?

>little strands of hair peeking out
nice

You could have picked a cute Harvest Moon loli...

Not an argument

Mortal Kombat X does not require PS Plus.

Forty will you play Watch Dogs 2 with me when I get it?

That's interesting, so I'd guess PS+ online functionality is something you can opt into on the publisher level instead of mandated.

Not that it matters since some of it is peer to peer anyway.

Booting up WatHKR for the first time.
Anything I should know going in?

There's a lot of shit. Refresh your gcals with your grade levels at the pillar instead of buying temporary upgrades, swords have the best attack animation and will flat out beat other weapons even if they do less damage, don't eat enemies because it fills your stomach with shit. You'll understand once you get there.

Expect sharktooth witch lady with sloppy tits

I've not tried the co-op so I dunno how much I'd enjoy it, but I'd give it a try with you.

>All will be butchered to make them VR ready.
Both AC7 and GTS has confirmed that the VR parts will only be a side thing.
The main part of the game will not be designed to accommodate VR.

Should I buy Mountain Blade Warband on PS4 now that it's 10 bucks? I already own it on Steam and have clocked quite some hours with mods and shiet, on PS4 it'd be only the Native module, but I think that this makes me play a full game to its true end for the first time - conquering all of Calradia. For Pee Cee I'd play a dozen hours on a savefile then just drop it and start over using the next mod. I haven't played a good solid Native campaign since the original Mountain Blade (sans Warband.)

Had no idea that was even on PS4. Kind of want to get it now.

won't the gamepad support and presumably low fps make you want to kill yourself?

>subtitles say metallia
>audio says metallica

It doesn't even make sense to play Nier with Japanese dialogue when the subs are for the drastically different English dialogue.

>nier

Nah the game runs at buttery smooth 60 fps. Gamepad controls are also very well implemented. Only downside is lack of mods and not having epic 2k people sized battles due to lack of hardware and battlesize mod

>None of your friends are online
Fuck you guys

I don't have internet for a couple weeks. Playing WatHKR right now.

Hearing the actual script is a pretty big reason

>Didn't add Citrus
Your fault user

I want to play Vita games under the covers with Citrus!

>tfw Dreams is literally never coming out
youtu.be/kP0ajBArUXg

>Vita
>Games

Good night /ps4g/, I hope when you all wake up for the first time in 2017 you had a nice sleep and your dreams come true.

So what is the purpose of Lunar Mode in the GR2 demo? It is fun but I don't see any use in it other than teleport kick

>your dreams come true.
Except they never will

Traversal without actually entering gravity mode.

Try it punk. I could take that whole clip and still be able to beat your ass

It's easily my preferred style when not in combat. In the first game I couldn't stand how I'd constantly have to do a 180 with the camera to aim upwards and then shift in that direction. With Lunar you can just hold X to do a super high jump, and that makes things far smoother. The other moves like the pseudo flying thing are also nice additions. The main purpose in combat seems to just be for fast moving enemies and that's it.

Decided to pick up bloodborne again since i got bored of it after gascgoine.

Just beat victor amelia,man this game is now getting better.when does this game peak?

Is it worth playing? I played 15 minutes of it and was bored

Eh, it is a pretty short game about fighting werewolves.

it's def picking up the pace right now in my game

If you don't have anything else to play i'd say you should give it a bash,atleast until the next boss.

>turns out everything anyone ever said about citrus, positive or negative, is simply not true and no one else has even messaged her on psn, let alone played online with her using voice
what the fuck guys?

Rom
All bosses after her aren't fantastic. The One Reborn, Micolash, Mergo's Wetnerse are all pushovers and aren't good fights in my opinion. Gehrman and Moon Presence are good fights but both of them are still extreme pushovers unless you gimp yourself for those fights.

>i got bored of it after gascoigne

Be honest, you dropped it after Father Awoo tore you a new asshole.

Father gascoigne wasn't even that hard.
you can stun him and use the trees to keep distance.
i found blood starved beast alot harder

Are you me?
>beat gas coin on second attempt
>had to cheese bsb via co-op

Also used co-op partner for bsb
Maybe i am

How?
It literally can only attack in front of it.

It's fast

All you have to do is hug his sides and spam attacks. How did you have trouble with him?

Happy Halloween.

>that goofy stage clear music in wathk

Is Eyes of Heaven any good? I'm shakey about it due to it having different gameplay from All Star Battle.

>tfw just finished Phantom Blood

Every nametag/tripfag gets shitposted if you hadn't noticed. It happened to me too for a time. Thankfully you fags have forgotten about me.

M-masaka!

Metallia is sexy in a weird way.

Also that it'll probably have the same issue with Power Stone and other arena fighters in that having your attacks not go through despite obviously connecting while he/she suddenly sneaks up behind you

>tfw PS4 has better taste than Steam

But that's not wrong

This heat action always looks dumb.

So I was just looking through the store and I noticed Horizon is significantly cheaper then most new releases.

Has Sony lost faith in it and selling it as a budget title now, or are they just cutting some deals for first party games?

For anyone wondering I'm in Aus and its listed at 79.95, when most games here are 99.95 upon release here, I mean at this moment Horizon is cheaper then NiOh

Is there a video where I can catch up on the story of the older games

I believe Sony allows devs to price games as they wish.
Remember when Ratchet Remake was $50 and Tearaway Remastered was like $35?

youtube.com/results?search_query=yakuza 4 reminisce

The first three are at the top. I'm not sure about 4 and 5 though. I guess you could find a video of only story stuff probably.

Yeah but those games were understandably "budget" titles, just like TLG was also not a full price title.

But Horizon is pegged to be their next giant thing, so I thought for sure it would be a full price game, I thought I remember even seeing it as full price on the store, so I'm remembering wrong or they changed it to be cheaper.

Even the digital deluxe edition is $10 cheaper then a base game usually is.

Even Uncharted 4 was $10 cheaper than your average AAA release user.
Sony aren't Jews life every other publisher.

Honestly, I can still have a lot fun with Skyrim. I'm not sure if it would win that award but it be in my top 5

Huh when did this start happening, it must have been recent, digital games being the same price as physical is one of the reason I have stayed physical so long.

Might start getting more Sony games digital is this is a thing, $20 is a pretty significant discount.

I was tempted to get the remaster, but I remember Betheresda games and I was like nah.
I really wish they were better then they are.
Same with Fallout 4, I was so excited for it but then I was playing it and I was just pushing through it you know.

Then I got a bug where my head got blown off but I didn't die, so my perception was taken down to -1 because thats smart design, and I couldn't talk to anyway and a bunch of other shit.
Put it down and never went back.

>Then I got a bug where my head got blown off but I didn't die, so my perception was taken down to -1 because thats smart design, and I couldn't talk to anyway and a bunch of other shit.
My fucking sides.

Demon Souls would be better

>Demon Souls would be better
Fucking this. I want that land of the giants archstone too.