This recently got updated with some 2016 Autumn Babby matches

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 4th: Export deadline and draw.
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Friendlies:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup_Friendlies
Check the discussion page to see what teams are still open for matches. There are still many slots left to fill.

>Upcoming Invitationals
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Wheel_Decide_End_of_the_Year_RNG_Championship
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Test_Cup_V_17
implyingrigged.info/wiki//int/ertoto_Cup

>PES 17 Info
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Winter Cup logo poll:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjTnLuyggbP5ekZ_qUdt6enjRr1RJIyJnrYmPy995z5gumFQ/viewform

>Previously
Happy new years posting
/vip/ and /mlp/ circlejerk extravaganza
More shiteposting

Identifying SoCom
Yep, it's SoCom

2nd for /hr/

thank god /hr/ is dead

happy new year, faggots

Here's to yet another year of suffering.

Here's to more shitposting and falseflagging.

>tfw still in 2016 for about another 6 (SIX) hours
Eat shit 2017fags, I'm still in the GOAT year.

t. /mlpol/ cancer

Enjoy your ground-bound cars, fagget

Fuck off nomo

I want Nomo to stay

Sorry if this is long for Veeky Forums. I wanted to email Lear but I can't find an address for him.

Dear Lear,

Horsefuckers are ruining the cup and have been for years. Every time people are having fun, you can bet that a horsefucker will ruin it somehow. /mlp/ is a cancerous containment board, its fans are purposefully malicious, and its team cheats. Just because you haven't caught someone yet doesn't mean they aren't cheaters, and /mlp/ fucking cheats. Actually, they have been caught, but nothing has ever been done. They cheated with captaincy cards and got a swat on the wrist. They cheated with pre-game instructions last summer when their export was fucked. I don't know if they cheated with nightly exports, but a lot of people say they did. all I know is, if /mlp/ thinks they can get away with something, it'll do it.

not wrong but also holy fucking shit dude

The other autist made enough mess, please don't already try to ruin this thread?

Which dt file contains the faces in PES 17?

The same one as in pes16, dt36

Horsefuckers have occupied every level of the cup since they got involved, from management to /merit/, and they are all dicks. Ved monopolizes the hyp video process and spams ponies in the chat. Darkbow is a cheater that told horsefuckers to raid after /mlp/ won last summer. PMB is an arrogant prick who abuses his power and tried to kill the cup. BGP is a filthy liar and cheater who spins conspiracies about other people. NBD lied out his ass to get /mlp/ off the hook during Dragongate. And let's not forget Dragonfag himself, the biggest cheater in cup history. All horsefuckers. All dicks. Literally nothing good has ever come from /mlp/ and it only gets worse every year.

I am writing to you anonymously to avoid character assassination, but i hope you will take me seriously. This isn't 50% shitposting/50% false flagging. This is me telling you that you have an opportunity to go down as the greatest commissioner ever, better than GB, better than Gracen, better than Boris. All you have to do is the right thing:

Ban /mlp/ from the cup.

Ban them. Kick them the fuck out. Who would blame you? Who would give you a hard time? Horsefuckers will be mad, but who cares? All they do now is complain anyway. Imagine how fun the cup could be for you and me and everyone else with no horsefuckers. Be honest. No pony drama. No pony spam. Just pure fun among cup fans who get what the cup is about. Boards have been banned from the cup for doing 1/100th of what /mlp/ has gotten away with. End the cycle. Do what needs to be done. Please.

Thanks for doing your best. You don't always get it right, but I think you have done a lot more good than people give you credit for. This could be your best decision ever, if you let it be.

Sincerely,
user

Happy new year, /4ccg/!

May you start the year off as drunk as possible, like a real human being.

Wake up!

>2016

2017 will be even worse than 2016

FIRST /4CCG/ POST OF 2017
FUCK YEAH SUCKERS

>FIRST /4CCG/ POST OF 2017
>7 hours after midnight
I don't think so.

>164268871
>Eastern Time

>Not Eastern Time

eastern time is the only time zone that matters

>Not the glorious realization of Manifest Destiny that is Pacific Time.

enjoy your 9.0 earthquake and tsunami next year

>not being in Mountain Time

2016 will be remembered as the year when /sp/ broke together forever. Twice.

literally nobody lives in mountain time

Happy new years everyone

>they think the new year happens before the giant crystal orb is smashed on the big clock to release the angry ghosts that protect us from the ravaging space-dragon god K'th'pthagn the Everinsatiable for another year

>page 9

Ah, yes, the year when /sp/ became a yo-yo team, were exposed as CHEATERSCHEATERSCHEATERSCHEATERS, and /vp/ won by much.

How does it feel that your only recent accomplishment was /a/ being relegated by an unrelated team?

Veeky Forums's manager is super planted /sp/ bro

>Veeky Forums and /sp/
>not bros 4 lyfe

>/sp/ riding their older brother's coat-tails

It's actually really cute.

SEETHING

you seem upset

>7-0

I'm not /a/ though.

I'm from a team who advanced over /sp/ in a group (^:

please go away dtroit you sad excuse of a man

No.

For someone who's accomplished nothing in this cup, you sure talk a lot of shit.

Why not just sleep off the booze instead of coming in here and trying to antagonize people? You're not going to accomplish anything beyond people thinking that you're an attention whore.

Because shittalking is a cornerstone of this competitions, and besides I'm not here for respect, I'm here for memes

And plus,we played a part in cockblocking /sp/, a small revenge for the comeback but it's still something. No reason I can't bantz over it. Don't like it? Make an Elite Knockout for once (^:

>make an elite knockout for once
said by someone who has won zero games at that stage (and two wins in three elite cups overall) to a team that's won the whole competition twice

You've done nothing, either in the cup or in your life, to warrant shit talking.

If your greatest accomplishment is "Hey, this other unrelated team failed to advance", and that's the kind of glory day bullshit you come back to when you're drunk, maybe you should set some New Year's resolutions and move forward in life.

Counting rigged cups now?

How far has /sp/ fallen.

At least /d/'s had the chance to lose at that stage of the competition at a time in the last 3 years (^:

And speaking of "glory day bullshit", mister TWO STARS,

Look at the list of teams who've been elite for 2 straight cups, It's much lower than the maximum possible 16, as it should be. Neither of those elite KOs involve /sp/, by the way. I'm not the only one who can shit talk you, the entire board can meme on you when you again fail in Winter 2017. Possibly even other boards!

>you right now

You're not even replying to the right posts anymore. I don't browse /sp/. I don't root for /sp/. But every time you get drunk and shit up this thread, you come back to one time beating /sp/. It's all you ever talk about. You're the 4CC equivalent of the 45 year old Truck Driver who gets drunk and reminisces about "Winning the Big Game" back in high school.

You've got a whole year ahead of you, dude. Let's make it a better one than the crap you've given us in 2016.

>now
/sp/ fans have had nothing but rigged cups and 1 (one) singular babby knockout victory to hold onto since Dragonfag left
Fuck me at least /co/ have come close to winning a cup since then

I can't wait for /sp/ to yo-yo AGAIN

lel

>yfw he didn't even beat /sp/, he's just smug about advancing over them based on other teams results

>you come back to one time beating /sp/

Either this is a copypasta, or /sp/ thinks it's still 2012 and draws are losses. Then again, talking about "Winning the big game" when they've had one knockout win in the last 3 years despite supposedly being a "big market" team is much more embarassing than a small market team on the upswing being happy that they have had big results, thus proving they're on the upswing.

Oh boy I can't wait for /d/ to lose to a pot 3 shitter in their deciding group stage game in a month and a half

is winning 2 of your 8 games (against /out/ and fucking /wg/) an upswing year though

Probably and not due to lack of trying , but if you don't shitpost while you can then you're just wasting the chance.

Well, your major accomplishment is /a/ losing 3 games on the year against teams that aren't /sp/, so it stands to reason that the team that went farther gets shitposting rights.

>2016: 2 elites that you stayed up in
>2015: 1 elite that you nearly wooden spooned

I'm not /sp/ and neither are most of the people replying to you I think

we're not trying to have some big comparison contest, more watching you embarrass yourself

>2015: Mediocre results
>2016: Mediocre results

Hey, if embarassing myself is getting to elite KOs in consecutive years, then I'll deprave the shit out of myself.

Lads can't we just get along? Here have some ass.

/s/ sucks lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy New SEETHING

I more meant embarrassing as in your posts tonight

/sp/ is the original /mlp/, they just shitpost to pretend they're still relevant.

I think a lot of us just remember when /sp/ was the smuggest of smug teams and don't really want to go back to that. They probably had the easiest group in Autumn, too, including a 3rd match that didn't matter, and they tried to push everyone's shit in over beating up on some bad exports.

With that said, /d/ has been the most consistently lucky team over the last two years and seems to consistently get drawn into easy groups that they barely scrape out of. Can't wait to see how he tries to justify all the shit he's talking in Spring.

Oh no I'm embarassing in the thread, who cares. I'll be embarassing until I can't be anymore. Then I'll still be embarassiing because /sp/ was my original team and will never be relevant again (^:

/sp/ has always been shit, because I beat them 3-2

dtroit is gonna get /adv/ /p/ and /int/ in /histeam/'s group and still win only once
cap this

Draw /adv/ lose to /p/ beat /int/ still advance

Give me my rigbux now

>Art

hey guys, since we are already talking abuot dicks, do you know that feel when you are sitting in a car or bus and you get a boner every time because the streets are wobbly and your penis touches your pants all the time?

Hometown is good but pls post life now

No (^:

>page 9

Happy New Year senpai. May we shitpost for many more

/d/ is literally a better team than /sp/, and has been for a long time. Cry harder, faggots.

Happy new year lads, here's to more shitposting, (you)s, and D A N K M E M E S

This thread is so dead that no one will notice that i'm twonky

It really isn't, i'm just taking the chance for us to shitpost before we golden spoon in Winter after getting drawn in a group with /mlp/ and /u/.

>/d/
>spooning
>with /an/ also in Winter

lawl

Here's your first (you) of 2017, Sou

Innocent until proven guilty, while I still have my moment of clarity.

Thanks doc

So do aesthetics even work on PES17 yet?

No lameow

When will /merit/ announce that we're sticking to PES 16 already, PES 17 will be a mess, especially the friendlies if it even happens somehow since no one has a rat's ass of what to do.

Thanks Doc

>page

>Yayaka doesn't win the Coconabowl

>Have "Yaya" in the name
>Expect her to win anything
Get on with the memes

I want to bolieve

Hey, Yaya Toure isn't that bad.