Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wrTz2r2.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vhdppp.webm
my.mixtape.moe/bmtegd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/gutbht.webm
my.mixtape.moe/itefvz.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deleted edition

disgusting

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Jesus thats horrifying, I like big girls but come on

Alright lads, it's time. Celebrating the new year by dropping bombs like it's Hiroshima.

The purpose of these tests is to put to rest a lot of the misconceptions surrounding Saryn, and also to prove Saryn's damage potential against high-level enemies (lv100 in this case). The points are:

1) Saryn's damage comes primarily from Spores
2) Spore has 2 parts: viral procs and damage
3) The damage component of Spores wrecks high-level Infested and Corpus, but falls off against Grineer

So fuck off all you retards who say "b-but Saryn is great against Grineer!"

To prove my point, I'm going to be not showing one but THREE webms, of Saryn against all 3 factions.

Where are these supposedly mindblowing new knowledge?

W E W L A D

I have never had the displeasure of meeting such a fucking moron in my entire life, and the fact that I haven't even met you in real life speaks volumes

>He still doesn't get it
>He is literally this dense
Holy shit my dude, you're either a good actor or just incredibly dumb.

Reminder that this was TWO (2) generals ago and TQ is STILL BUTTHURT ABOUT IT

>tfw giving out easy (you)'s

Could you just stop already. Are you really gonna shit up a THIRD general just because you got assblasted?

You_should_have_know_by_the_______in_the_filename.

its not a (you) if he keeps replying back. its pretty much cancels out.

FIRST UP: Corpus

my.mixtape.moe/vhdppp.webm

(Videos are long so using moe instead)

Corpus are especially easy for Saryn, because Spores toxin DOTs go through shields and hits them right in the finances. You can see how the build pretty much instantly vaporized the entire room. The whole left wing died and I didn't even need to fire at it.

Bonus clip: my.mixtape.moe/bmtegd.webm

same build but in sorties, performance is similar to Simulacrum.

If you're open to creating a loose/wfg/ alliance, or just letting random /wfg/ users in your solo/dead clan, reply accordingly, and I'll garner interest. Eventually maybe update the OP myself.
Oh and www.strawpoll.me/11932400 if you haven't voted already. Last time this "year"

I'm stealing that picture.

Wait, when are we getting a Saryn skin with her bare ass?

is this what was supposed to blow our minds?

some shit you posted 3 days ago?

>he still thinks the reason we said Saryn works against Grineer is damage
>he's going to post webms of Saryn using Ignis against high-level Grineer when pretty much anything else would be better
>he's going to mash Spore against Grineer like that proves anything instead of not being a retard and using a gun other than Ignis, or trying a build with Naramon and Toxic Lash to benefit from and spread Spores
>he'll still say map-wide Viral procs are a shitty buff for squads because he doesn't play past level 100
>he's been this asspained about it for THREE THREADS NOW

kek

>hes gonna reply back to all his (you)'s

Come on now, even autists dont do that

Had a good laugh last 3 threads but right now I'm just really tired of tq shit.

>post evidence
>ok I'm posting it
>NO STOP I DON'T WANT TO BE SO BUTTBLASTED

what evidence?

This is why I'm posting ALL THREE FACTIONS.

It's so you can see how easily Saryn wrecks the other 2 factions compared to Grineer. Literally nothing on Saryn is as good against Grineer as the Ignis combo is against Corpus/infested.

I never told you to post evidence. I never asked for this. I just think that it's honestly sad that your life is so void of meaning that you need to shit up THREE FUCKING THREADS because you got rectum ruptured by some random dudes THREE FUCKING THREADS AGO.

Like, honestly. Back up for a moment and look at the bigger picture. Is it worth it going through so much trouble?

>high level grineer
>viral proc
>half health
i don't even have saryn m8

if you do dogpost please delete the post after you name it so that retards dont reply 5 hours later

>it's a "fag gets told and bleeds out of his distended anus for three threads" episode

>TQ gets triggered by people talking about saryn
>TQ gets triggered by Tom Cruise's weapon list
>TQ was triggered by Trump

How does he even function?

SECOND TEST: Infested

my.mixtape.moe/gutbht.webm

Infested are more difficult to kill because of their higher HP, but still decent for Saryn. It's certainly not the best TTK, but keep in mind, in a real mission, the entire map will be affected by the Spores damage, not just the 20 units on screen.

Note that the Broodmothers take the longest. Saryn does struggle against heavies, but fortunately the vast majority of units in the game are not heavies. This is why I test using a balanced composition instead of 20 lv140 corrupted HGs.

His "evidence" is going to be him deliberately playing Saryn badly against Grineer, using sub-par builds and weapons so he can make it look like he was right all along, especially since literally nobody can be bothered to make vids of their own. Not that they should need to since he's talking out of his anus and doesn't understand the mechanics underlying the game.

Also this.

Three threads now, all because he can't admit to being wrong.

When will it be safe to post puppers?

atleast it isnt the massive effect general

Replying to my own post because of (an) undesirable(s)
Garnering interest for a /wfg/ alliance of solo 10o's is more important I feel.

forgive me if this didn't lighten up your mood[/spoiler

Why did they make the coolest frame so shitty?

New Year soon fellow operators

What are you hoping DE does to ruinimprove the game this year?

It actually did a bit. Thanks pal.

I'm moderately interested but I'd have to run it by the other folks in my tiny clan.

Please get a trip.

I'm using the exact same build for Grineer as for the other two factions. I'm also employing the exact same strategy: run and gun. There's no "skill" in playing this kind of Saryn, literally all you do is cast 1 and fire in the general direction of the enemy.

fuck off shitters, the moment you retards realize you're wrong you begin backtracking "w-why do you care!"

the evidence I'm literally fucking posting

an item to remove the cysts from warframes.

Sorry about that. I tried to delete mine, but daddy 4chins said no.

I said I never asked for evidence. How the fuck did you miss that part of what I wrote. I just want you to stop shitting up the thread with your sarynposting already. I just want it to end.

THREE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING THREADS

>the moment you retards realize you're wrong
no backtracking here

you're wrong but also dumb and extremely obnoxious about it

>i'm literally playing Saryn wrong so I can prove I'm right

Well good for you. The rest of us with more than two neurons will be over here, playing her with some thought behind our build and tactics, which makes her a hell of a lot more effective against the Grineer (and every other faction) than your 1337 "press 1 and spray" method.

>the evidence I'm literally fucking posting

The evidence of you doing it wrong because you literally don't understand how the game works and refuse to learn even when multiple people try, patiently, to educate you.

It's nearing the end of 2016, New Years in 1 hour for me.

Post ign w. what slots, resources, stuff you want, etc.

In addition to what would be your resolutions / hopes for the coming 2017 (or if you already are in it.)
Bonus, if you want to show off your fashion for the ending of the year.
I feel like I'm coming in at a bad time due to the state of the beginning.

you know what's going to happen should you prove "whoever" wrong? they're going to continue using saryn the way they want against grineer, because they're not shit

youre too generous frog man

I will be gifting you something instead

Why does it even matter? Saryn a shit. We know it. He thinks differently and is too stupid or too autistic to understand that other people might not like what he likes, but in the end, why does it even matter?

It literally doesn't even matter if you play Oberon, because there is really nothing in the game that really requires you to use non-shit frames. The casualization is complete.

FINAL TEST. The one you shitters have been waiting for: Grineer.

my.mixtape.moe/itefvz.webm

As you can see, right off the bat, Saryn+Ignis isn't vaporizing the first batch of enemies. Killing even the weak units took significantly longer than the other two factions, and in fact I was struggling to even stay alive. This would of course be much easier if I used 4 (in real missions you SHOULD use 4), but since I didn't use 4 at all for the other 2 factions, I didn't use it here (standardization). After 3 full clips (600 shots), the room still wasn't dead. The HGs weren't even scratched, and I died before I could finish.

So there you fucking go, proof Saryn's Spore damage sucks against grineer EVEN TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE VIRAL PROC. Relative to other factions, Saryn's damage is bad against Grineer.

we're starting the year off right, by calling our resident autist shitter a faggot

There's only one thing I want.

To wish you a happy new year, nicefrog.

IGN: Ragnasal
Emper Prime Systems, Ember Prime BP

You have no idea how much I want to dump a whole list at you and ask for them all. But you're too kind frogman and it would be too selfish of me.

So have a happy new year instead.

>I died before I could finish
TQ describing his first sexual encounter.jpg

christ you're bad at this game, dude

Just take a break dude, enjoy the new year.

TO SUMMARIZE:

Saryn corpus test: my.mixtape.moe/vhdppp.webm
Saryn infested test: my.mixtape.moe/gutbht.webm
Saryn grineer test: my.mixtape.moe/itefvz.webm

There you fucking go, 3 tests against all 3 factions to DEFINITIVELY PROVE that:

1) Saryn's damage is capable of scaling into high-level Corpus and Infested
2) Her Ignis+Spores combo damage falls against Grineer

Happy new year motherfuckers. Maybe you shitters will fuck off with "m-muh viral procs!" and actually learn how to play the fucking frame.

>we

Go back to /bbg/

>asking for a 200p item

lel

are caches just a chance to spawn or guaranteed?

>Daily Focus Caps
but why tho

look at the webms newfriend. Viral procs are good but even at half health Grineer have very strong EHP. Instead of bringing a shitty buff frame, it's much easier just to, you know, kill them with a damage frame.

Is it really 200p?
Fuck.

Errr, I don't know. I like to keep my sets this time.
They are my future profit, in a way.

I will try to grind in Axi and Hieracon and see what comes up.

guaranteed

What are you baking for newyears?
I got a riven set up for the akvasto, finally gonna be a true gunslinger.

ign: Wevi
I wish for Scott's lay off

mirage noble animation

>fashion

Nononono, don't do that frogman.
?I didn't realise they were 200p. If you have an Orthos Prime Blade though, I'll take that instead just to get past New Loka barrier.

>uses god damn ignis
>refuses to use other powers
>dies because he's a retard

Wow, look. Just I like I predicted, here (You)

I look forward to the next three threads, where you continue being laughably wrong about everything but pretend that posting irrelevant webms of you playing badly and animu macros makes you right in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Original post baleeted because I had a joke trip on from another thread, sorry.

Not at my PC, but I've got Ember P and Niggus baking.

We will never have such a meme year again hopefully so enjoy your last hour in 2016.

It's already 2017 for me. I hope it will be better than 2016.

ghostbear a shit

shiiiit

what audio options do you turn off to hear nothing but the cache sounds? Im not sure if its sound effects volume or master volume

>he doesn't understand the concept of control factors and standardization in testing

/wfg/ should create a petition for DE to make a companion of every faction.

Infested - charger
Corpus - bursa
Grineer - Clem

Can /wfg/ provide a Sortie 3 ready full set up (Frame+weapons) that requires no mods that cost over 20p?

can I ask for a non-meme grineer instead

clem's been tainted

I want everyone to have a better year than this 2016 bullshit.

Here, have this faux-prime Rhino as a gift.

If you want someone to run Hieracon with, hit me up, IGN is Jaicin, I just gotta finish sitting around in these dumb pvp alerts.

>ignis plus spores is the only way to play Saryn
>this has been conclusively demonstrated because I refuse to use any other weapons or play her any other way
>when I play her like this against the Grineer it doesn't work
>therefore Saryn is shit
>if you think otherwise you're a newfriend and a shitter

Dat logic. Such circular. Much wow.

Clem prime.

post your ign and what you want froganon

please no

just give me a scorch instead

Ignis Spores is the most effective way to play Saryn vs. Corpus and Infested. Obviously it's not the best against Grineer, because Saryn isn't the best against Grineer. But even if you use other setups, nothing will be as good as Ignis/Spores against Corpus/Infested.

Man, you guys are backtracking so hard it's fucking unbelievable.

>mfw I caused TQ to snap

kek

>maybe if I put the goalposts over here I'll win this time!

do it again

No. You get Clem and you love it. You! TENNOU SCUM

Assimilate Nyx should do the trick.

CP aura, then build for range and duration.

Alternatively, obligatory Mirage Spamulor.

I play Mesa a lot, she'd still work without the Primed pistol mods if you build power and duration.

>Clem Prime
>not Clem Clem

I just finished crafting frog lady today. I love her already. Anything to help me become a good frog lady would be nice.

I just hope more good things happen in 2017, but being the pessimistic asshole I am, I doubt it. You're definitely one of those good things, froganon.

ign Vilmek
Happy New Years my good chum

All you've really shown us is you don't know what you're talking about.

I can solo a sortie 3 that isn't assination with just my weeb blade prime or prisma dual cleavers, just slap blood rush, drifting contact and all the crit shit you can on em and you are good. No need for memeing strike, and the mods I listed are pretty cheap.

>nigger fucks off to Extract without warning
>2 extractors die, one at 86 and one at 98
Shame he couldn't have helped out and stopped shit from dying, then extracting.

So post your incredibly Saryn build that wrecks lv100 Grineer.

I'll make him quit. One day.

>Ignis Spores is the most effective way to play Saryn vs. Corpus and Infested.
>Obviously it's not the best against Grineer
really makes you think

I don't play Saryn nor do I care about this debate, I just think you're an idiot with a set of goalposts on wheels.