/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
>warriors
>not top DPS

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12002245
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdn2ecYLl-gZoETLyLPbB381z74H0lOFzmZ0aqV8_7IdGxceg/viewform
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8k41/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8hqa/
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5ld2p1/model_editing_on_elysium/
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18082
strawpoll.me/11783717
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2569&sid=806b3b35691f88430a04ef3c329b5fd1&start=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

what is the significance of this image? Ituh avatarfagging once again? I don't get it

*autistic screeching*

IMPORTANT FRESH HORDE GUILD INFORMATION

>Initial guild name poll:
strawpoll.me/12002245
I'll run another poll with the top suggestions and any new ones that stand out

>Informal roster signup:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdn2ecYLl-gZoETLyLPbB381z74H0lOFzmZ0aqV8_7IdGxceg/viewform
This is just to gauge interest, its worthless trying to put together a roster before you see who actually hits 60

Raid Times/Loot System to be determined later, but im not running a LC for a 40 man vg raid.

discord soon until then use info in op for shitposting

>Someone ask why they blatantly allow the chinese to ignore server rules and do not take measures to prevent rule breaking to begin with, Mainly to do with the servers """"official"""" language, and are exceedingly harsh with "more easily moderated"/english players. I highly doubt they have an army of gook fluent GMs reading chinese PM logs and interrogating chinese gankers and banning people for violating safe spaces.

Here's the answer to both of those questions:

Suzerain admitting they don't even have the Chinese speaking staff to support Chinese population:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8k41/

Also, they were lying, BG chat isn't public chat apparently:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5l6hm6/elysium_devs_are_making_a_chinese_and_russian/dbu8hqa/

How are you planning on pleasing our Chinese masters today nostbros?

>nostalrius general
>for an elysium server
Fuck off.

Chinese farmer present in Burning Steppes. Thebansheex, and his paladin Thebanshees

Is Kronos really as dead as people make it out to be? I'm getting tired of gold seller spam, server disconnects and am worried about getting bunned for no raisin. I'm a new player that just reached 23 on a warlock on the old server. I don't want to hop over to Kronos if I won't for example be able to find groups for 5mans.

Can I still join the guild if I have no desire to raid?

>Horde guild named Garithos was right

Fucking retarded

>Durotar State Chargers not winning
Shit taste

I still think we should try and get away with tbqh

Last time I checked Horde had less than 300 online. Alliance probably slightly more. It's ded dude.

Just name it _____ Superheroes

____ being whoever the guild owners name is

it's pretty barren
they're going to merge the servers soon so at least that's something

yeah totally

ok, thanks for giving it to me straight dude

No. zones have a decent amount of players and if you ask in general you might get a questing group going. Dungeon groups are nigh in impossible to form but lets be real after 4 months fresh nost will be the same.

>start game with friends
>none of them ever fucking log in
I'm going to go to Stonetalon on fresh and help protect the druids of the grove!
The dryads will be my friends!

The anti chink names are stupid if you plan for this to be a legit guild and not a meme.

WHAT SERVER HAS THE BEST ERP SCENE? HORDE ON PVP??

checked with what?

I just tried the census addon on both nost and k2 and it was clearly wrong for both

is the new server pvp or pve

if you're going to make a guild it may as well be a name that isn't going to be racist or stereotypical at all

the GM's will just disband the guild, such as whta happened to the whites only guild

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5ld2p1/model_editing_on_elysium/

nihilum was a massive meme predicated on stealing the name from kungen

outside of Chink in My Armor you could get away with the others

ERPVP

My census finally finished and seems accurate given 6k total online. maybe you downloaded a shitty one?

>6k online
>but it displays 2.8k

ok

so can anyone else besides that poster explain to me why census is not displaying properly? without lying please

You can only scan your faction.

thats retarted beyond retarted

why are you here instead of out with friends?

link the version you use, because the one I just got from vanilla addons only gave me 600~ characters online for nost pvp and obviously thats wrong

I'm losing the desire to play because of the Golden Horde. Hopefully, I'll be able to level in peace on the fresh server. I got ~30 whispers within an hour of hitting 40 and just snapped. I'm gonna play Skyrim or do a little writing for my book until the 7th. I can't take this shit.

It's worse than it ever was on retail and these fucking jackass SJWs are constantly making excuses. But we can't institute a VPN ban because not all Chinese sell gold....THEY ALL BUY GOLD WHICH IS WHY THERE ARE GOLD SELLERS. FUCK.

>Free Taiwan
>Chink in my Armor
dog bless

>no friends
>failing classes
>no job
>no gf
>all private servers are terrible

I-I just wanna play wow guys, why is life so unfair

i got mine from a thread on the nostalrius forums awhile ago, but the website is giving me 522 errors and i can't get it now

Get rid of Free Taiwan and Chink in My Armor. I think the gook situation sucks but I don't want my guild to be based off a political message

So are you exicited about Hellground relaunch or what?

>retarted

>Chargers
>Not Raiders

>not < Clovermen >

plebs

yea u are

so is this thread as dead as the servers themselves?

maybe we need some chinese gold farmers here farming for replies

> winning

at a' boy!

whats a good spelldamage staff for someone in his 40's?

wont let me search by stat in the database

equipment doesn't matter until 60
just use whatever you have
you'll get from 40-60 really quick anyway. just dungeon farm

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18082

Should I make a new thread? This one isn't getting replies

Go back to /r9k/ if you're just gonna whine instead of improving yourself.

Casters don't need much in the gear department for leveling. Don't worry about it.

PLAYING HORDE OR ALLIANCE

VOTE NOW

strawpoll.me/11783717

why not both

also do CHINKS play more horde or alliance?

I want to gank them

alliance

>another servers database was leaked

no fucking way. this is my first WoW private server and my account was banned. level 7 character I barely made yesterday was already banned for gold selling

they play both

no one can tell which they play more

originally it was alliance but that was a long time ago, they've spread to both factions because both factions are 50-50 unless you're on some carebear autist server that's PvE

what makes you say that

alliance on old. might be different fresh. or maybe it would be the same and china has a sort of alliance mentality. undead are supposed to be censored for them and they aren't.

>strawpoll.me/11783717

>50/50

Good. Since I found out Infinity are nothing but tranny dramafaggots, I'm down one reason to go Horde.

S-SHUT UP

>make undead priest
>literally everyone else is undead rogue and MAYBE a mage
>thats it

wow, i feel bad for rogue players

do it!!

literally BTFO

We need to make an undead platoon that will gank Chinks.
They're gonna be ganked by something disgusting for their culture, or politically bad for them.
60s hacked and spamming in cities ? Rogue Gank squads coming right up.
Lvl 1 xhiozioa on its way to the Capital ? Too bad there's bandits on the road. Just like irl in China zoz. Infernals everywhere.

>

playing on the server

How about a non-meme name and i'll consider carrying.

>no LC
nvm.

Why repost a poll from the forums?

chinese people not liking bones is a meme btw. most chinese players are undead.

Why not steal the biggest/best china guild name?

listen to this guy, chinese players don't give a shit just because their government makes games produce a censored version. Hell, undead look better in the chinese version because they dont have bones sticking out of the armor

should i snort this coke or smoke it

snort it are you retarded?

I knew they had idfferent models, but I genuinely thought bones was something that was disgusting for them. (Unless when it's their ancestor's bones for big benis and traditional medichink)

>go on pve after hearing about entire day of rollbacks
>walk into cavern to kill goldtooth
>3 kobolds chase me for the entire length of the cave plus a good 100 yards outside of it until I die

this stuff is so fucking retarded. Why do I bother? It's broken, there's chinks everywhere, the mods will never EVER fix leash distance.

>tfw literally cant stop modifying my ui
pretty sure half my playtime is dedicated to this shit

>tfw lived in Hong Kong for several years when young
>tfw all Chinese are more racist than the most racist hick redneck or BLM supporter COMBINED
>tfw Nostlysium doesn't want to hurt their feelings when THEIR community is destroying the ENTIRE community as a whole

Fucking hell, guys. What are we supposed to do?

That's blizzlike. Mobs chased you for a good distance back then.

this isn't fucking kronos with their broken 10yard leash

I started out with a troll mage. Got to the Barrens and was killing Zhevra for hooves. Accidentally aggroed a raptor when I was low health. I decided to run. I was ~100 feet from Razor Hill when it finally killed me. NOT blizzlike.

I played retail vanilla, no they didn't. It's bugged on Nost PVP to literally go forever with certain mobs, mostly humanoids.

Defias mobs in Westfall chased me for over 10 minutes on my mage, it caught up to me while I was drinking almost the entire zone's distance away, I wasn't damaging it at all during that either

>Fucking hell, guys. What are we supposed to do?
Ask the Europeans.

Play on a good server

Become another variety of azn, because they hate each other.
Nankin vanilla when.

Pottu should be b& from EVERY community EVER, because he's white and thus privileged, and diversity is our strength :^)

hellground.pl

no it fucking isn't

I've been chased across an entire zone by shit before. and I played vanilla. this didn't happen

let's see it

What the fuck is this poison I'm being hit in pvp all the time? Forgot the name, dragon something or other. I've never seen this before?

We've gone deeper than blizzlike. We are now EQlike. Train those fuckers to the zone line.

fucking this
>brother brings home a new, young chinese immigrant over christmas break
> wang doesnt seem like he understands much english, often does bows and smiles when we ask him questions instead of asking them
>mom brings home a puppy christmas eve for my lil sis
>wang butchers it and cooks us dog soup as a christmas gift
wtf

>le I played vanilla back then meme
Hehehe absolutely epic

Alright I ran the census again on nost after applying the fix from here

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2569&sid=806b3b35691f88430a04ef3c329b5fd1&start=10

and this is what I got

Going to do Kronos now

I'm sorry you started in Cataclysm during junior high school, but this conversation is for adults.

Hi Alex

this
even on day 1 of release back in 2005 shit wasnt this bad
wtf is wrong with these people

I would hope that faggot stays far away from imageboards.