/lidg/ Let It Die general

NEW YEAR JAMS edition

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MJdfHvt0qwdCQNwUp74zJmn3ULAC_9bWgxaEa8ihYig/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/A4uVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

May my crusader army wipe out the leafs in this game

first for best waifu
counter girl a shit

hey senpais what floor do you unlock tier 5 fighters?

First for luck is the only thing that affects expeditions.

thirty-five

tfw no bowling ball or knight helmet bps

What the fuck so there are 2 bosses that are resistant to piercing? I thought it was just Jin Die.

So why does my Striker brings more and better shit than my Lucky Star?
Both maxed.

Uncle Death is cute! CUTE!

>STILL no serial killer decal

The screen effect it puts up is nauseating.

Got a picture of how bad it is?

Perfect Skeleton face.
You can see his jawbone.

I don't care, I just want more damage.

Don't know, maybe you're sending them to different floors

From what this shows though
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MJdfHvt0qwdCQNwUp74zJmn3ULAC_9bWgxaEa8ihYig/edit?usp=sharing
The collector with max luck consistently brings back more shit than the rest.
Maybe I'm missing something. I haven't done tests with other classes, but this shows luck has something to do with results.

oh so that's what it fucking was, i thought i was seeing things or something. it is pretty fucking obnoxious

No, but I'm sure someone else can show you or you can see a video of it. It blurs the edges of the screen and green shifts everything. The higher your combo, the more pronounced the effect becomes. I'm really good at not taking hits, and I love extra damage, but that effect is just too much for me.

>beat the final boss by cheesing it with guardshrooms
>feel empty now

What do I do now?

I feel the bosses in this game are easy.

The climb is the real challenge. It's generally much more difficult getting to the boss than fighting them, midboss or no.

Fashion 'til February.

Bro Tip: You can cook items fast, and without setting yourself ablaze, by pressing the left side of the pad as soon as the item touches the flame.

>This is gonna be me in a week or so.

I don't want it to end

Why is fucking arnor limit quests so poorly designed. Haters keep stealing fucking kills

Is it even worth making a Lucky Star just to slap on the 20% KC sticker and min/max sheckels? Does luck really make a noticeable increase?

Try doing it without guardshrooms then. There isnt much else to do after that though other than grinding up stuff or killing jackals

I'd say it does, I make anywhere from 5k-10k in a single floor

>got both primo ninja decals
oh baby

stall by unlocking floors and finding collectibles.

Does anyone know of good youtube channels that post let it die videos?
I only know 1 or 2. And both are terrible.

I don't care about livestreams.

Those are neat until 30F, when suplexes do virtiually nothing

>sneak attack is still useless
fug

>7 Million Kill Coins spent on stews in one day from dev raid farming
>Still no serial killer

THANKS FOR 2017 FAGGOTS

That would be all fine and dandy to try and push yourself if only doing so didn't come at such a heavy fucking price. The amount of time it takes to recover from a death on 40F is so staggering.

where the fuck do i get MILK black metal?

22F golden chest

Enjoy 22F chest farming. Welcome to hell.

>have treasure hunter
>cant tell which stairs lead down to kawabe since i go up from 23F to kill GOTO
>most of the 20f maps are huge

So much did you guys spend on the game?I'm at 18 bucks spent for 60 death metals, only have 3 left after beating the game. I was really careless with my death metals early on and used them alot, also wasted a bunch in two spots of rage( mad dash to 25 for tier 4 characters and a futile attack on 36 goto 9 after he ate all my weapons and healed). Storage is pretty buffed at 180 slots as well. Overall I felt the game was more than worth that price, just wish there was some more permanent item I could buy to support the dev other than temporary crap.

I spent that amount too, I used all of it for storage

In Kawabe, the stairs up to Echizen-Jima will always be the stairs going up without an exclamation point by it. I go from Akami -> Kawabe -> Echizen-Jima and kill Goto at the end, and I never get lost.

this

5$, spent all 30 on storage immediately so I wouldn't use it on revives

$0. Just grinding red metals before eventually cheesing the living shit out of the final boss. I could do it naked by eating a hundred guardshrooms in my waiting room right now, but I'd rather not cheese that hard.

I do the same.
In 23f i'm already at 190 storage slots.
Only used 2 in rage revives.

Also, please? Anyone?

$5 for stage slots

this is the wrong place to ask about youtubers

So where then? Seriously.
Don't fucking say reddit, im not going there.

Thank you for the tip, kind anime

So I used an express pass to carry all the mushrooms for the final boss and elevator chan was sitting on the couch with me being all coy and shit. I'd also get a automatic 1 tier of rage after leaving the elevator. Is this new or a just a rare thing?

>Finally got a MILK black from kawabe chest
FINALLY, I can get the cleaver saber as my melee tier 3 weapon.
I see it has a dex requirement, does that mean shooter is the best for using it?

You don't need to watch people, just climb the fucking tower senpai.

attacker

I bought the $5 pack way after I already beat the game as a future investment and as a way to show my support. So really $0 and 0 death metal revives. Storage is at 450 right now with 20 death metals still available.

You're bad at the game if you spend money in my opinion. It's very, very unnecessary but please do so they make more content.

I recommend all new players to buy the $5 pack and spend it all on storage.

I like to watch a bit of youtube before i sleep.
And my mind can't leave the fucking tower.
Therefore i need more tower, even when i'm not climbing the fucking tower.

I usually had some streamer on while I played the game, that and I kept up on what's going on here. Don't really feel like it has spoiled anything for me and I kind of know the area. You won't truly know an area until you run around it dozens of times.

So it scales with strength and dex?

What are the odds we'll be able to climb downwards into the underworld?

Happy New Years, Senpais.

You already climbed up from the underworld on floors 1-10.

Hm, I did get $20 in psn dosh. It's not like I'm gonna spend it on anything else.

Melee scales with Strength.
Guns scale with Dex.
>READ THE FAQ

>try the nailgun/knife/turtle raid combo on some diamond fag sitting on a ton of splithium
>decimate his base in 40 seconds
This combo is fucking hilariously broken. None of the weapons even need upgrades.

$60. I decided from the start that I was only going to pay what I thought I would've paid for the game if it was retail and no more.

Most of those metals were lost from dicking around and being careless, but I beat the game so I guess it's all good.

I thought there were some melee weapons that scaled with dex though

where can you find the turtle's at? floors 21+ or what

They come in droves on 31+ expeditions. I always sold them prior to knowing this strat existed but now that I know that one fucking turtle is capable of wiping like 5 people I'm keeping them for raids now.

Just enough to max out my storage to 500 because I'm a hoarder. The game's fun enough to deserve the money for those death metals anyway.

>tfw Fun Shrooms negate all need for grinding armor.
lol, just pick up some 1.4k defense off an expedition then you're fukken invincible

>rolling with 3k armor and some shitter hunter sets you on fire

>just killed Jackson
>get to new area
>creepy carnival music
>weird clown statues
>dolls everywhere
>mfw

I didn't sign up for this shit.

I hope the jumpscares aren't too spoopy.

Why wear armor :^)

>Got gold heart from stew
>+80% stamina
Yay?

How fast do they get groggied? also does it work if they block?

I use 50% on everyone I use. 80% would be sweet.

how far can i get with like 6 +4 t2 iron's in f21+

oops, was meant for this guy

What BP uses Candle Wolf BLUE?

Happy New Year /lidg/

Other variants imgur.com/a/A4uVM

Not him but one or two nails as long as they're not blocking will almost always groggy them. It's repulsive how broken it is. Any hater regardless of gear is a 2 second obstacle.

1-2 seconds, blocking makes a difference but it takes a second longer max. Knife goretastic is like 1 second long once they're stunned. Nailgun has 50 shots before needing to reload and durability doesn't matter on this build, nor does class or weapon upgrades. You just need a knife, a nailgun, and a turtle shroom.

We were just beta testing for the jap release

I'm curious to see if the Feb patch will have any buffs or nerfs for weapons. I don't think anything will get nerfed but I could see a few weapons get a buff.

Second thought, I don't think any weapon will get nerfed but I wouldn't be surprised if some mushrooms durations got nerfed.

transparigus, slowmungus, and guardshroom make the game a cakewalk, they need to be nerfed.

The game would not be worth playing if the devs take away the means for 99% of the playerbase to accomplish anything.

Where can I turtle?

>jump scares

Is that just guys jumping out of lockers? If so I shouldn't get too spooped.

13th floor fag here, what's better, to grind all the fighters to level 50 or to keep on chugging through the floors?

i know that fucking artstyle anywhere dizzy

Shouldntve upgraded them but pretty much end game if you carry a good side weapon for bosses and finishing enemies off once you break their armors

Nice tiddies

I agree with him but they don't have to be deleted. As it stands now I think guardshrooms last way too fucking long, and are probably a bit too common for what they do.

I think Slowmungus/Trans are fairly balanced, just maybe make the boss AI have more counters for them. As it stands now Slowmungus is a hard counter for every single boss in the game, so maybe introduce something new that you can't make a joke out of with that.

>Tits are pretty great
>Everything else is fucking garbage
Spend less hours practicing tits and more hours on everything else

Both Transparangus and Slowmungus actually have fairly balanced rarity and duraction, the fact you stocked up 100 and scoffed them all down at once doesn't make them op, just makes your autism retarded.

Also guardshroom really isn't as OP as people thing, yes it stops you from taking damage, but I can see bosses just being more stunlock machines that make you waste entire invincibility on recovering from their hits. Plus they said they'll add new mushrooms, whatever's coming on F41-50 will probably just be the optimal thing for that floor set, like the other three were for theirs.

They'll probably just make either shrooms not work in TDM or give you an option to purchase features that disable or duplicate the effects to defenders.

They should have made bosses that werent such damage sponges full of one hit kills then

You get grade 3 fighters at 16, get to that, then you can grind a couple of those up

If the devs start taking away toys I for one will stop playing. Gungho has a bad habit of introducing new content that renders old content obsolete; and I'm not just talking about gear. They might introduce bosses that explicitly prevent the use of certain game mechanics; forcing players to play the game one specific way.

I'm not into that shit.

Keep going, the T2->T3 fighter timespan is the shortest by far, needing only one easy boss to be defeated and not many floors crossed.

Once at T3 I would make 2, 1 for your main play and another to revive you for when you die (unless you like salvaging 20k worth of shit).

I wouldn't make more than that outside of the free expedition all around sluts until T5.

Who's dizzy
The only other generals I go to are /tf2g/ and /smtg/
thanks

>Gungho has a bad habit of introducing new content that renders old content obsolete
Just wait for awoken Katanas to come out to beat ultimate jackal arena.

Oh, good to know the next floor that gives you T3 isn't that far.
Thanks for the help.