Cars that fagg/o/ts like

What is the gayest car model?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPFOZaGQbVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw faggot and hate convertibles
I like my head being attached in the event of a rollover, thanks.

Learn to drive and you won't have to worry about rollovers

youtube.com/watch?v=dPFOZaGQbVw

Audi TT
Jeep Wranglers

It's not going to stop 16 year old Stacy blowing through a stop sign in her SUV because she had to check a text and T-boning me.
>der learn 2 drive and u wont crash
It doesn't work that way when 90 % of license holders shouldn't have one

Drive more convertibles. Gays should be purged.

you drive more convertibles. Breeders need pruning. There's a few billion too many of you.

Seconding.
Btw user, mind giving me a nice poz load?

Obligatory Miata post. Also any sort of Mini really. There's something unshakably girly and "cute" about the styling and even the sports trim isn't going after boyracers like most hot hatches.

Granted the girls I've seen in them all drove manual.

mx5/twingo

VW Beetle old or new
Any Porsche
V6 Mustang
Chevy Spark/Aveo
PT Cruiser
>Any car you like

This POS

Am I the only one who actually rarely see's gay people driving miatas?

Most of the people I see driving miats are middled age men having a midlife crisis.

gay man here.
>VW Beetle old or new
yup. Love bugs. I grew up watching Herbie and going to air cooled VW shows with my dad though.
>Any Porsche
Nope. Hate the 911 in general with the exceptions of the 930 slant nose, the 993, and 996. Hate the Boxster, love the Caymen. Hate everything else from Porsche.
>V6 Mustang
nope. hat it. Gimmie a V6 Camaro though.....
I justify it since the V6 Camaro actually has aftermarket support and can always be made fast. The V6 Mustangs are generally trash with virtually no aftermarket support.
>Chevy Spark/Aveo
yes and no. The 2012-2015 Sparks are trash, and I like the 2016+ ones. I like the Aveo since they were Opel powered so you can make great 2.0L Turbo sleepers from them if you know what to grab.
>PT Cruiser
no. You go to hell.

not really

don't like Miata's. Would love a Twingo though.

Yes to both of those. Particularly like YJ Jeeps because Jurassic Park.

straight guy here:
when my gf broke up with me i was quite blue but also realized i could do crazy sex things and try new things. so i decided to try having sex with a guy.
long story short, after a craigslist sexdate with an older guy i saw a picture of him... and his miata..
kind of made me feel gross for also owning a miata.

>decided to try having sex with a guy
Confirmed for faggot.
>also owning a miata
Dude, you gay as George Takei

>Confirmed for faggot.
everyone's a little gay. There's no such thing as completely straight. Look up the Kinsey scale.

If you've ever contemplated sex with another man, you're not straight.

Just because some liberal faggot (redundant, as faggot was implied with liberal) tries to mask his homosexuality doesn't mean it's a thing.

straight is an illusion enforced by society. There is no such thing as straight.

WHY?!? Why would you not like a miata? straight or gay, how can you not love that smile?!?

Says the cocksucker.