/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

New Years Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HthzNQhw
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11158/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81221/?
pastebin.com/WT3umtkk
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81214/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus and lore living in fragile harmony

Happy New Year

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

Happy New Years here too!

Whoever snakestone is, can I ask you about Solitude?

pastebin.com/HthzNQhw

You posted some mods here and I was wondering if there was any good mods like nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11158/? to upgrade the solitude house that wouldn't conflict with all of the mods you've posted for solitude.

Aw hell, player homes mods isn't my specialty. In all honesty, aslong as a the mod only touches the interior of Proudspire Manor and not the exterior you should, in theory, be fine. I am really sorry I can't be more help with this. The only mods I know that edit Proudspire Manor that conflict with the mods in my guide is Elanora's mod that removes the house and Jokarine's mod that puts a market in that empty space.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81221/?

Ayy

>tfw you constantly go back on forth on whether your character's mouth is too high or too low

post pic

I don't get it, isn't this just ultra-low res textures with an ENB slapped on?

It's a mess. Npcs have seams on every body part.

>We want the Classic Runscape audience.

One of the best things my parents did was refuse to buy me a membership so I never got sucked into this freemium model everything seems to have.

Alright, thanks for the quick response!

whyd you post my infographic with a shitty mod

reminder that the tower theories have never been proven by anyone in-lore

samefag

Where the hell is this folder even located? I'm trying to make a simple follower but it's not in the steam folder

Hour late but happy new year from the land of the Cheeseheads!
Welcome back bud.

I have new journal entries starting at 12 if anyone cares.

pastebin.com/WT3umtkk

>tfw that tesg books mod will never be finished

n only is me dude

are you perchance "that guy" that is always wrong about everything you say

Oh yeah I remember that. I was wondering what happened to it.

Jo is getting his tail wet but he is gonna finish it

this whole thread is me stfu

Was a good read Ada, can't wait to read more.

this tbqh

What happened to him? Haven't seen him in ages.

Post character celebrations

life

So did anyone made any new year's resolutions?

>tfw plan on getting back in shape this year.

yeah, I'll tell me, me!

>excersize daily
>work on art / projects every day and keep log
>limit social media use to 1 hour per day

>tfw cardio bunny

My resolution is to stay in shape this year. I've been doing pretty good for most of my life and I want to keep the streak going. Also good luck in your own quest to be fit and stuff!

I plan to do something productive and not be 100% worthless shut-in neet.
So far it's not looking good.

smoke more weed
make more money

I would have forgotten it by tomorrow so I didn't even try.

I'm gonna stop being fat and be a cute femboy like I've always dreamed of being! I'm gonna be able to wear cute clothes and like myself and dress up as my favorite cute characters and other people will like me too and talk about doing things to my feet and armpits!

If you need it to be a new year before you resolve yourself to change something about yourself you were never serious in changing.

I need to cut back on vidya.

Going to build a new PC. i7 and GTX 1080 here I come!

worried about my wallet though.

If you ignore the fact a bunch of shit about success in the world relies on timing and end of year provides a commonplace for a lot of those timing events, then yeah sure you weren't serious.

You keep believin' user

>people really think this is how the world works

wew

Life is cruel

Is it absolutely necessary to make it spin three times

its a moebius strip so yes

Too forget

Y-You really think I can do it?

To marry Kaarina and change her sluttish ways like snake did to yarti

Well why not try? Live on your own terms and try to fit your personal standard of beauty. Even if you fail, you can at least say you tried.

Couldn't the same effect be achieved by one twirl? Three just needlessly complicates it unless there's a reason for it, in which case I don't get it.

happy new years my dudes

>sluttish ways
Excuse me?

We know you're not Aiko, honestly I think this is followerfag pretending to be him for whatever reason.

just follow your dreams, user

a moebius strip all one flat surface and used in this case to represent the previous and future kalpas and also hint at the wheel

>Kaarina
>sluttish

What?

but i am aiko
just too lazy to move off the beach map for screenshots

Well he didn't say she was a slut. Only slut"ish"

She's not a slut though.

Better change it user.
idk about you but I can't deal with being a neet. Having no income was terrible for me when I didn't have a job.

End this slander. Keep it in 2016.

To try and get a TKD dojo started with a friend for extra income, since I have nothing else going for me now.

Happy new year.

I understand what classifies as a Moebius Strip and I just wanted to ask why there are three twirls when the diagram would be much easier to represent and understand with one twirl, which while being less interference in conveying the message would still convey it's all continuous because it is still a Moebius strip with only one twirl in it. Is there some significance in the parts that stray toward the center?

Sometimes CT, it'd be great if you didnt shove your opinions on others and just let them enjoy what they like/do. Im not even that user, but you do this alot.

its a visual representation of drug coffin ramblings dude idk what to tell you

I'll try...!

>Im not even that user
Yeah, we all know who you are. Just shove it and try not to to start drama for once in your life.

Really? I haven't noticed it at all, if that's true.

Reminder that elves are the master race.

Because there are 6 "times" listed, so it needs 3 twist to separate it into 6 "different" sections.
I don't really know if that's a math reason but that's the art reason.

The man said he wants to change and CT gave him encouragement. I sure hope you aren't defending the NEET life. What the fuck is your problem?

Masters at being built to breed, sure.

God damn it. If your mod is going to include 4200 new recipes, include some fucking documentation.

Shit.

you're just asking to get bullied aren't you

breed me daddy~

>get my degree
>marry my girl in melbourne
>apply for a uk ancestry visa with her
>move to glasgow

Of course, we have to wipe out the race of men through war and seduction of their men. they wont have ant bearing on the offspring since their genes are too weak and inconsequential and will live shortly

Apply and get into the school of my choice.

And also to keep the good math grade streak going. I passed College Algebra with a B after not taking algebra for like 16 years. I need to pass Precal with a B or higher.

Happy new years you sluts!

You too user!

I've played through all those main questlines in skyrim and I didn't enjoy any of them. Why do I keep trying to enjoy this game when I know its a terrible game?

i think you've mistaken me for someone else

False Light is fun! Fuck Destruction!

Fucking hell.

I know for me, I keep seeing the shots here and how good they look, then never being able to replicate it myself because fov and poses don't really dynamically change unless you force it.

Fully animated Centaur race soon my comrades

Got a request for two mods if anyone knows where to find them. Anyone know where the Avallach robe mod is and the dragon age ogre mod?

Enjoy this meme my friends, I promised a truce.

post boipussy on aco

So I downloaded that Dark Souls 2 Armor pack and I just noticed how all the armors are shiny as hell, like it was just doused in water and then had lights glimmer off it, from every angle. Is there a quick way of resolving this issue by editing the textures for someone who doesn't know what they're doing, or do I have to spend a few hours on it?

no that's gay

remake normals maps in gimp or something

Is there a tumblr for Melfia or something

God-tier elf waifu to be honest

Don't tell Pelinal

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81214/?

Is this good?

threadly reminder that bretons ur th scum o th earth n need tae be blown tae fuck

Does anyone else use immersive jewelery here?
What the fuck am I supposed to do with Elven bras shanks? It's like the mod author forgot to include the recipes or something.