youtube.com/watch?v=yuhIMfj9950
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spoiled bitch

/thread

2001 saturn sc2

also, get out, trust fund baby

>Ford Fusion
>Spoiled

This is what lower middle class Mexican families drive where I live. What type of third world shit hole do you live in?

spoiled woman
mk4 jetta with a vr6- damn fun car

2003 Focus Mk1 wagon

'12 Ford Focus

It's actually a nice car in the 3rd world country I live

95 GMC Sonoma. was owned by a nun before me and that truck refused to die. It went who fucking knows how long without coolant because I was an idiot. still managed to drive it to dealership and get traded in before it died.

Keep your cars clean inside and out.
>they gave me $1500 for it
>had fucked head gaskets best case
>It was probably worse than that

>trust fund
>a fusion
Lol kek
The few people I know who have trust funds had actual nice first cars
>Range Rover
>Cayman
>E350
Etc.

2003 bmw 325i, loved that little car before a bitch driving a murano pulled out across 3 lanes of traffic directly in front of me.

yea....no

Went to a private high school in SoCal with some of the richest families. Average car was either a 328i bmw, E350 Benz, or some fully loaded F-150/Jeep Wrangler they poured another 10k into in lift kits and mods.

getting a brand new base model fwd Ford commuter car is pretty great but wouldn't say spoiled bitch. If the kid cares for the car I wouldn't say they are spoiled

>2004 PT Cruiser
It's so dull that you force yourself to hoon like a mad man, You'd be surprised how much fun you can have in one of these.

Both of my parents lived off food stamps when they were kids, dad made a life from the military and is an officer in the marines. 30 years going without retiring.

He said he wanted his kids to start off better than he did, so he wanted to get us something nice, I declined. I just wanted a shitbox, so I wouldn't feel like a leech.

But, they got me a 2008 mazdaspeed 3. I feel bad, but atleast I'm grateful. I researched as hard as I could to keep this thing going. Things not to do, what oil to use, ect. I baby this thing.

Am I spoiled, Veeky Forums? I feel like I am. I absolutely love the car and I know I didnt deserve it, but at least I'm grateful.

eclipse gsx
Broke down every other weekend but damn was that car fun as hell

99 Civic ex riced out but no engine mods. Too busy saving to sell the shit for a jdm import

62 falcon
after the 200 died around 180k, I put in a 250 for another few years before I sold it

I don't think you are, your dad would feel bad if his son drives a 20 year old shitbox when he knows he can buy him a better and safer car

>Mazdaspeed 3
Enjoy your zoom zoom boom, fgt.

That comment is putting me under a rock. I live in the 5th world.

spoiled no not really.

My dad bought my first car. he could have bought a brand new one for me but I got a used truck see told me when that one is dead the next car I would be buying.

If you learned the value of something then it was worth it. spoiled kids trash the cars they are given then their parents buy them a new one.

1985 Shelby Charger.

For an FWD econobox, was lots of fun.

1985 4WD Chevrolet Blazer.

82' 280zx turbo

Was a turd and a rust bucket.

First car:
Volvo 850 T5 R

Brofist, my 1st was 850 T5. Wish I had R, such cool color.

If you think this guy is rich/spoiled for getting a fusion, you are the definition of jealous poorfag

77 corolla

made me into the boomer i am today

I had a 2001 holden as my first car, but I've gotta jump on the bandwagon on having a brand new car as your first car is a bit silly.

This piece of shit, Suzuki Alto
the neighbor gave it to us since it had an accident...
thanks god I don't drive this shitbox anymore

2002 Ford Expedition XLT. Still have the thing, too. Had it since '07.

>tfw dont own a car yet
>cant afford one
>tfw 20 and in eight months about to be 21
>tfw gf is mad at me for something that was her fault
please kill me...

also, mazda miata: it's tiny and fun. that is probably what it will be like.

1998 Honda Civic LX
THE first car for my generation

>first car
>new
>wanting a fusion
kill yourself.

>1991 bmw e36 318

>Pic not mine but looks just like it

This was the biggest piece of shit I ever owned, and I have no nostalgic feelings about it either

An 04' Mitsubishi Lancer glx.Dad passed it down to me.Was my first car.Loved it.

2005 tiburon
It was a reliable piece of shit that i didnt want, but i had fun with it
I also had it straight piped for a while, but my 30 minute mostly-highway commute drove me nuts thanks to all the cabin drone, so i didnt keep it that way for long
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhIMfj9950

1993 Twingo
Got it from my parents. Still cry sometimes. Great little shitbox that died an unnecessary death. Loved every moment of driving it and I think it's the best first car material in Europe
Why?

Having a 20K+ car as your first either makes you spoiled or fucking dedicated.

Wondering why? Looking at one right now but good ones are few and far between.

My first car was a 98 Lancia Ypsilon. Pretty unremarkable but the engine was nippy and revhappy. Had this gutter in the dash where you could store snacks and clutter. Or vomit from a drunk passenger. Spend 4 hours cleaning it out after it had baked in the sun for a day, totalled it the day after.

This spawned that?

>95 Audi S2 Avant

It's great when daddy's money in his f30 330i thinks I can't annihilate him from a red light.

One thing you need to know is 320i+ or bust. Literally no reason to get a 4 cyl one.
Pic or didn't happen, nigger

I wanted a 5.0 Mustang at first.

You could have gotten a much better car for that money. So much better vehicle.

I bet none of you niggas even heard of this pos

>Cayman
>nice

Dodge Dakota '92 3.9L v6 4x4
Still miss that car. Basically the one in the pic but in black.

one of these pussy slaying bad boys
try to contain the jelly guys

1990 Nissan 300ZX

>2003 Ford Focus SVT
Fun little car but parts rarity is kind of annoying

Volvo L3314N

Nicer than the bus you ride to your wagecuck job

2004 Ford focus 2.3L 4 banger
>190k Miles
>Still runs strong

That's really dank, jelly af
At what age did you get it? How much did you pay?

'94 sable with 59k miles when I first got it

Spoiled, yes, but you should be proud that your father worked so hard so that he could spoil you.

This.
And if you're that fucking dedicated then you would get a damn Fusion, you'd go for the Mustang or maybe a FoST

Twingo Masterrace

03 honda civic
And I wouldn't say spoiled. I know a guy who got a brand new 16 civic crashed it got a new bike crashed it aswell. He still lives surprisingly. Now he drive a 16 scionot iM.

'02 Seat Ibiza 15 Valves and 75 CV Audi motor version

1979 buick lesabre, back in 1999

2002 Ford Focus ZTS, kinda wish it was the manual version.

Mitsubishi Lancer 2004 1.6

It's okay.

My family bought me a Mercedes C-Class at the end of high school. Then I bought a third gen Camaro for a fun car with my own money.

89 IROC-Z. 5.7 L98. T top. Fun car

>what is a first car

97 Golf Mk3 1.4

whopping 60 horsepower

>1991 Nissan NX2000

1997 Toyota Starlet, lightest car to use the legendary 4EFE engine.

1979 528i

4efe, aint no 4efte get the fuck outa here with youre euro tercel propaganda

Get a real mans corsa 2

Cvpi 2002 she was a blast loved her.

this for ~450$. Worked really hard to earn. Third World here

1993 subaru loyale.

The FWD automatic sedan version.

It was a terrible car.

$450 for a corolla? What kind of state is it in? Also, what kind of currency? Third world shithole dollars, which means $450 isn't even $450?

2004 V6 manual Mustang

Its shit, but I love it

Volvo v40

Had more rust than shot in my underwear but she rolled....
She rolled.

I miss that car. I miss her so much. Had to put her down. It got to the point where duck tape was the only thing holding us together and I just hated seeing her like that.

So I burned her. Now she rests, with a burnt out shell to remember her passing.

2008 Dodge Charger SE

Kek
Mine's a 1993 sedan.

Should I get a Z31 Fairlady as my first car?