Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

First Ded General of 2017 Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

1st for never getting Bliss' Holster! Seriously wtf, i've run GA on hard like 20 times and still haven't gotten it, but I got Barrets' Chestpiece on my 1st try even though I wasn't looking for it

2nd for niggers deserve to die
and the jews caused all this

also happy new year

about that trip
could you seriously get it?

I SAID NIGGERS DESERVE TO DIE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Especially ones with such shit gear.

And shit stats holy christ

I love this game!

started to play a few days ago, currently lvl 14, should I just rush main missions on normal until im 30? Seems like it's not worth doing any side missions, encounters or dark zone

They should release a DLC and milk the AR15 market. Put all the individual parts in to the game and let you mix and match them to make the perfect AR. And people would learn how to build an AR.

side missions that give you supplies should be done before you hit 30 desu. since you need to do them anyway, i prefer clearing the map counterclockwise and doing missions once im at their level.

if you rush to 30 farming missions, youll need to do the supply side missions anyway so itll feel like leveling to 30 twice

That's pretty pathetic crit with M700

I've just bought the game and am at level 11

With most of the equipment I've been picking up I've been more or less just selling things that aren't an upgrade. Is there any reason for me to put these things in the stash or deconstruct them for crafting at this point of the game? I've just been selling them and hoarding the money

are you retarded? there is a button for deconstruct and there is a really big stash everywhere

deconstruct everything. you dont need money until levle 30

How do I survival?

I've had 4 attempts so far, attempt 1 saw me die the moment I climbed into the DZ, second two the map had been picked clean and I couldn't even get rid of my pistol 30 minutes in, 4th I traversed half the DZ in a mix of blues and purples then died in an LMB cleaner crossfire

Why does the gamekeep telling me my gear is low level or whatever?

Im using all the highest DP guns and all the most armored clothing. I mean my backpack is like level 4 but its 70 armor with 46 slots whereas all the stuff i find is in the 20's armor range with 30 somthing slots.

Lots of players died at extraction in Survival today :-)

Survival mode is cool and all, but it leaves me wanting to play a deeper survival fps/tps. There any good ones that aren't early access or garbage?

"Deeper" usually means tedious in my experience

Depends on what parts are deeper, but yeah I can see that. I guess something like Stalker with lots of weapons to horde and customize with somewhat minimal actual survival elements, just a harsh world.

Rednecks aren't people

Theres not enough rednecks to sustain the ar15 market.

>tfw no VSS
Makes me sad. What weapons aren't in the game that you wish there were?

>VSS

My African-American

Battle rifles that are actually good.

Hecate, Barret

But this game is a redneck's wet dream: getting to operate in a lawless apocalyptic environment and mow down New Yorkers by the thousands.

As someone from the country, can confirm.

I fucking hate new yorkers. They drive like shit, they treat people like shit and they are ruining their fucking state with horrible laws, taxes and regulations.

Anyone want to do survival or DZ together?

>tfw survival run ends at first hunter I encounter

That's not what I meant, what I meant is does deconstructing items or stashing them offer any benefit over just selling them while leveling

Anyone want to play? Ashy-Blackman PS4

im level 24 and at the moment I don't see the point of crafting, so I would say sell it.

Can you only take screenshots through the overlay?

deconstruct everything. Money will get easier to get.

If you run the game as fullscreen windowed then you can use something like ShareX to easily take screenshots

Think I've found my new build for now. Wish I had one more stam piece instead of 3 FA, but oh well. I'm gonna miss having the Nomad two piece, but I needed to move on from 4 piece strikers.

Yeah I ended up switching to windowed fullscreen and just using paint.

bump

Either is fine honsetly, the return on blue or green crafting mats ever since 1.1 has been pretty bad so your main source of mats will be deconing high ends and teals at a higher level. Of course once you reach the cap or at least a fair bit of mats in each section, you'll want to sell some stuff which can make you a tidy profit and will certainly add up with all the missions and incursions you run and the credits you get from them.

Currently sitting at max HE mats and around 60 mil credits.

While leveling I deconstructed everything and hit every material shop I came across. I horde those for the crafting dailies when it's like upgrade weapon parts or whatever.

At max level you will be shitting HE parts like crazy from the crafting daily and deconstructing all yellows and inferior set pieces.

Once you have sets and a good amount of HE materials sell sell sell sell. Make money handover fist between that and running challenge mode content.

Howd I do

dyke/10

Generic "operator" /10 aka unoriginal as fuck.

>not using horribly ugly and mismatched clothing
Above average