Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9023-I_Aq_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaizen
youtube.com/watch?v=XX-kElDc33o
youtube.com/watch?v=jK-3t7n-Ack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my feelings tell me life shouldn't be that horrible

youtube.com/watch?v=9023-I_Aq_o

I seriously try to not be a weaboo but why do cars look better in Japan, especially the mods even when they're objectively silly sometimes?

Seriously don't know but I guess it's because they still love to make things look more technical and/or pseudo-futuristic like in their Animu and Mangos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaizen

kek

the FUCK is with that car.

there's always something happening silly/unusual around it or with it and also gets GETs all the damn time

these are in Japan

epic fail guy at the scene, I'm sure everything went fine.

>Chevelle with Japanese plates in Australia

StevesPOV on youtube just interviewed a girl in Japan, with a Ram SRT-10 Single Cab Manual.

8.3L V10 Pickup. We consider it insane to daily drive on of these things in North America becuase of the fuel economy. Imagine it in Japan, their gas is almost double ours.

>is zat un éléphant?
>sacrebleu

Grass is greener on the other side

nothing special, I can post 10s of photos from yuroop featuring american cars. When you get past the fanboy phase and internet you will notice that american cars have a huge fan base and folowing all ower the world. in yuropeean countries I've been in I noticed the biggest car clubs are usually USA car clubs

Corvette outside mechanic

>I seriously try to not be a weaboo but why do cars look better in Japan
the inspections required to keep a car on the road in japan are rigorous as fuck, so you are either a god tier mechanic, you buy a new one every 3 years, or you take public transport. many do the latter. having a car in japan is very much a luxury for most.

damn, I can't wait the day i see this glorious machine in yurop

Finallu an european with taste.

Ugh, the XLR is such a gorgeous car, shame Caddy canned it

>CVPI in Germany
I don't understand why people pay €10k+ for a used cop car

it's something different

JZX100 Chaser in the U.S.

my old R33 Skyline in the U.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=XX-kElDc33o

youtube.com/watch?v=jK-3t7n-Ack

I wish I had taken a photo of it but I saw a Dutch registered Renault caravan of some sort in Washington state. They even had one of those cute "state we've been" maps on the side as they've slowly been driving across the US.

meme magic is real, user

Berlin, Germany

I've seen LAPD, NYPD, etc all here in Germany.

this would be a great picture for a "guess what happens next" thread

It wouldn't be too bad if you drove it like a bitch. I'm guessing it would be around the same mileage as a tuned Skyline.

lol

fuck i want this

>It wouldn't be too bad

The regular cab was rated by the EPA at 9 MPG city/15 highway.

Idling around and revving the engine will only reduce it. so yeah, like 7MPG probably. Pretty terrible.

y tho

Fuck off Chase, no one gives a shit

Congratulations, I took all of those pics and I took them because they are not common here. At all.

fucking nice

Importing Burgerbolice cars into Germoney gets more and more popular for a reason.

There are tons for sale on mobile.de

Not that rare. There's a guy in my village that owns one and I'm Czech.

Czech'd