Does Veeky Forums judge people for what they drive?

Do you judge people for what they drive Veeky Forums ? if so, what are the most common "messages" they send?

youtube.com/watch?v=CISzsmrk5cA

>I am poor

Literally no car sends a message unless it retails for $250,000 or more. Any BMW, Mercedes, GT-R, etc.... is all within the scope of most people's purchasing power. It doesn't mean shit. Not to mention used versions of those cars 3-5 years old are significantly cheaper. Like, it isn't hard to afford a 5 year old pre-owned 7 series or a 2009 GT-R etc...

A car does not mean shit these days

I drive a 95 camry and have a 80k job.

What message my car send?

I only judge shitbox ricers (golf, corsa, civic etc.) and french car drivers. It saved my life many times.

>drive trailer trash cars
>lanklet dork with /m/ interests

Judaism

Every car every single day

>econobox
I am a boring person/I am poor and wanted a new car
>Not the highest trim level sports car
I like showing off what looks like a big dick, but is just a dildo
>automatic in a sports car that has a manual option
Someone please give me a tampon, my pussy is bleeding

Most people aren't car guys so as long as it's not a jalopy falling apart they won't give it much thought.

Pfft, People rice Corsas?
Where I live all they rice is VW and older Nissans.

I like to think that my aging luxury car with hundreds of thousands of miles sends the message "I'm a capable mechanic and this car's continued existence is due solely to my skill" but people probably just think I'm poor or a drug dealer.

Underated

for some one concerned with image he sure is ugly

You really live in your own bubble huh

>shitting on automatics for no reason
Oh boy here we go

Automatics suck, that's reason enough.

There's literally no reason to drive automatic unless your cripple, feeble or retarded. Shitskins and gooks counted towards the latter.

Only women are worried about image.

Any male who gives a shit what anybody else thinks about him is a faggot.

>Th-they suck! Haha. That's r-right, automatic cars SUCK!

Its not my place to judge people. More often than not people who try to make assumptions about someone based on the car they drive are just projecting or attempting to make themselves better. Is cruel and pathetic.
For example,
>poorfag in a bone stock na miata riddled with rust and riding on rotten light truck tires they cant afford to replace
>they see wealthy middle aged guy in a high end performance car or classic muscle etc
>"huur what a poser faggot he isnt even a real enthusiast i bet he only drives it once a month haha what a loser im so much better than them"
Which is about 80% of the people here who own cars...

I have nobody to teach me, automatics are cheaper, and I cant afford to buy a car I cant drive. Plus whats the point when I'm just going to be in traffic anyway

>crossover
>70% chance it's a woman

>toyota venza
>100% chance it's a woman

Somebody should tell this guy that his shirt effects how people view him as well and that gay sweater is accentuating his tiny hands.

Anyone not driving an enthusiast car is a total fucking cuck.
Seriously.
And anything econobox is just pathetic.
The people who complain most about my cars are people who drive soulless decades old shit boxes from Nippon and Korea.
How can you complain about other peoples cars when you're driving a fucking 20 year old kia?

or they're just poor man

>Anyone not driving an enthusiast car is a total fucking cuck.
yeah okay

Pedro de la Rosa drives a 530d
vettel drives a crappy vw van...

wool sweaters arent gay

obviously

some people I lose respect for or cant even take them seriously based on what they drive

They are when you wear them.

On wich car?
They cost extra on the GT-86

What's the difference between pure and gt86? LSD?

17" alloys with bigger tires, automatic headlights and a keyless system.

tf?

yes.
the most common message is
>1. I see cars as appliances
which is most people
Living in baltimore i see a lot of cars with giant chrome wheels, and i think
>there's a nigger that financed his chrome wheels so he could look fresh while he rolls up to pick up shawnays son from school

I think the following

>Tuned car
Fun person to hang out with

>Built supercar/exotic
Rich, wait to get to know more

>Rolling coal fag
Funny but he's a cunt

>Miata, porsche boxter
Gay if it's a male driver

Wut? In most places autotragic is more expensive. Cheap shitboxes and lower trim cars are manual only.

maybe in the 80s

Nothing jewish about being good with your moeny

I do.
It really depends on what car they drive.

Hell yeah I do, especially cars that are obviously owned by black men.
>Intended message: I'm a balla
>Received message: I grew up poor as shit.

>maybe in the 80s
The 2016 GT-86 costs more as a autotragic as well...

whats wrong with white people who go to college

Car means everything just like clothes do, and the phone you use.

Some people's judgements are more mild, but sure as fuck random people will talk to you in a corvette everywhere and not give the slightest fuck in a civic.