News : Faraday FF 91

According to most websites this is the "The World’s Fastest-Accelerating Electric Car". It maybe true because it does 0-60 in 2.39 seconds according to the company, Faraday Future.

>It's also their first production vehicle.

Other urls found in this thread:

carbuzz.com/news/2017/1/4/Meet-The-Faraday-FF-91-The-World-s-Fastest-Accelerating-Electric-Car-7737192/
carbuzz.com/news/2016/2/29/The-Future-Of-Faraday-Future-Is-Unclear-7732203/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>first production vehicle
topkeks

>no factory
>no money

>100% vaporware

Looks cool tho.

SPECS

>130 kWH battery pack
powering all the 4 wheels

>1,327 lb-ft of torque and 1050 hp

>EPA estimated miles rate of 378

According to the company "Using the included home charger, the battery pack can be charged to 50 percent in under 4.5 hours at 240 volts."

Did they mention that it needs to be recharged after 1.7 seconds of full power acceleration?

>378 miles *
>*if you use no more than 5 of your 1050 HP
>charged to 50 percent in under 4.5 hours at 240 volts
lol

Fun Facts :

>The FF 91 features more sensors than any other car, with ten high definition cameras, 13 long and short range radars and 12 ultrasonic sensors.

>This car also features a facial recognition tech stuff that recognizes your ugly face and then unlocks it for you without you ever taking your key out. The camera is in the b-pillar.
I doubt it has a key.

>The same facial recognizition tech also recognizes your facial expressions and mood, and change the in-car temperature, music and scent accordingly.
Does your Tesla have this?
HAHAHA

>bench racing 0-60 times

Is this the burgerring for electric cars?

FINALLY A CAR YOU'RE SAFE INSIDE IN CASE OF A THUNDERSTORM.

No interior shots are available as of now.
BUT Faraday promises "“industry-leading rear-seat reclining angles that will recline further than a Mercedes Maybach and will sit passengers in the optimal position for comfort. The seats can even provide a relaxing massage."

>Does your Tesla have this?
At least those are real compared to your painted cardboard dummy.

Kek, it has nearly come to that.

Also the news is that Faraday has faced several setbacks with many top executives leaving the company the same week. With the future of the company already looking uncertain, the Global CEO left just one week before the reveal of the FF 91. Furthermore, work on Faraday’s huge production plant in Las Vegas was halted last year due to financial problems. It makes Faraday’s claim that the FF 91 will go into production and go on sale next year an ambitious endeavor, to say the least.

News source : carbuzz.com/news/2017/1/4/Meet-The-Faraday-FF-91-The-World-s-Fastest-Accelerating-Electric-Car-7737192/

Judging by all this intelligent marketing everywhere the next electric car startup will be called "Edison"

I don't know but I wonder if people actually fall for performance stats of electric cars.

SO what you guys think of this maybe-going-to-be-produced car?

bit late for that

Gonna tell you once there's actually something to actually look at and not vapor shit.

STARTING PRICE - $150k

marketing meme

Agreed. Faraday is right now not in a position to build these cars and already many of the top executives and engineers left the company. It's still unclear if Faraday proceeds with the production.

Read more here - carbuzz.com/news/2016/2/29/The-Future-Of-Faraday-Future-Is-Unclear-7732203/

The new Dale

Why can't someone just make an electric car that doesn't look fucking retarded?

They have to make it look FUTURISTIC™ or normies won't care. Look at any concept car and you'll see this shit.

Fuck off Martin Bigg

picrelated has even faster acceleration! it just blows up after one try.
its the same shit in electric vehicles but with their low batteries and overheating. tesla s may be fast but every shitbox beats it at nurburg

>0-60
cringe

How am I supposed to virtue signal if you can't tell my electric car from your pleb machines?

Full length lights in the front looks cool. Facial recognition cameras seem pointless for effortless entry and starting because cars with modern proximity fobs already do that.

The Tesla model S looks pretty good in my opinion. The new X looks stupid with its "I have no mouth" fascia

Why the fuck would I want all of that? A computer changing my god damn music just because I have the sun in my eyes?

Good luck getting in your car if the battery dies.

Yes tow truck driver this is my car...well my proof of ownership is in the glove compartment...we'll no I can't shoe it to you, I can't get in my own car.

i think Maxwell would be more fitting

>vaporware
>useless over 60
>4.5 hours to get a half tank
>what range? no range.
>fun use increases power drain more than it would with an ICE
>overheating motors

>another white name
racist

it'll be called tyson, and be endorsed by neil degrasse tyson

>Chinese company masquerading as an American company while copying Tesla

Obviously.

I say obviously because some of the big reasons why people don't drive hybrids is their lack of passing power and connection to the road.

its like a model 3 but somehow even more vaporware

What happened to the mirrors?

>Judging by all this intelligent marketing everywhere the next electric car startup will be called "Edison"
no. Edison was a fucking asshole

Only if GE gets into the carmaking business

Which seems to be getting more likely. Fuck.

So someone can just cut off my head and have access to my car whenever they want? How is that secure?

I heard that the company is in some deep shit right now and it might not happen. Can anybody confirm?

Personally, it looks like shit and is 100% vaporware. And the way you start the damn thing is the best part: either through a phone app or facial recognition...just waiting for something to go wrong. JUST USE A PUSH BUTTON!

The company is losing backers, cannot pay its creditors, the CEO jumped ship last week, and the plant in Nevada is nowhere near close to completion.

B A R OF S O A P

It didn't self park during the demo.

The State of Nevada pulled all tax incentives for their new factory. Faraday is a pipedream at this point.

>Wanting a grille on an electric car

>Shitposting