YouTube and self incrimination

how do channel owners like 1320 avoid incriminating them self on youtube? i am starting a channel where i review cars and their is going to be a performance test/aspect of this in which we test 0-60 times. how can i avoid incriminating myself? even if i did do a short highway pull should i just never show the speedometer? any tips would help thanks.

self brump

Don't give a shit.

just not trynna get myself in trouble if i become big idk

Always wondered this myself since aussies channels are fucking cucks especially dash cam owners.

Only decent one is fullboost

Blur ur speedo, blur all road signs, blur all plates, claim it's a Mexican computer simulation. That should be good.

how would i go about doing a legal burnout in a car? claim it is done on private property owned by me?

Claim it's done in Mexico and leave no evidence that it wasn't

It's called presumption of innocence, look it up

All those channels have to do is prove that they didn't organize the street races they film, and they're basically in the clear.

>Find road with 60+ limit, as well as stop signs and traffic lights.
>Stop legally
>Accelerate to 60

There you go, easy way to legally test 0-60 times

dude no one gives a fuck if you're doing a zero to 60 on an empty road

Just come to germany. On the "Autobahn" is a Speedlimmit of 80 mostly. Some streets have even no limits. I love it :D

You can still get arrested for exhibition of speed or street racing

the law isn't just written to exclude high speeds, it's written to automatically incriminate any shenanigans, so stopping in the middle of the road, especially with ur buddy in the next lane doing the same thing, effectively blockign traffic (even if there is none) is illegal, and for causing a road hazard, etc.

So stop at a place where you are required to stop, like a red light or a stop sign.

What the hell is exhibition of speed?

a dank whoolie

I see people do this on camera on highway onramps. I do it on a straight road with a 60 mph limit late at night because I have a wider road

Accelerating to fast without burning rubber.

I've never heard of that before. How do you measure "too fast"?

Where is this actually an offense?

Night Wave is in this video

Generally used to get people with obnoxiously loud cars tickets

They generally aren't driving. They don't post specific incriminating evidence. "Filmed in mexico" is hard to disprove in court.

etc.

Worry about it after you get big. You've got much larger things you should be concerned with.

never shows plates or hides them. never shows face on camera. shows owner/driver to tell you about car

That's not true. I live in Nevada, and both Cali and NV have laws that state it is illegal to watch a street race, for whatever your reason. Even documenting it is now illegal, which is why you won't see news companies actually filming the events if it ever makes news, they always show the aftermath, location, or simply show "related footage" that they didn't capture.

you should do 60-0 in the freeways

Just put not associated just sharing.

Do it on private land

>Some streets have even no limits.

Too bad they're packed with refugee camps.

who the fuck is gonna look for people to prosecute on youtube. the only things feds would have to go off of would be street signs, good luck

Anything to do with showing off , launching off a red light even if you don't pass the speed limit for example.