IRS, 435hp, 400lb-tq, looks amazing, sounds amazing, one of the largest aftermarkets, amazing interior on premium trims...

IRS, 435hp, 400lb-tq, looks amazing, sounds amazing, one of the largest aftermarkets, amazing interior on premium trims, one of the most popular cars, cheap maintenance, reliable, electronic line lock, automatics can hold around 800hp without major modification, all this and its potential for under $39,000 (premium) or $35,000 base brand new.

Why do you jdm fags and ricers hate so bad?

German fans, I get it, your cars are a totally different beast, but the new Mustang is amazing.

Too heavy, relies too much on the third party market to be good

>new Mustang is amazing.
>plays second fiddle in every performance metric to the Camaro, no matter the trim level

still slower than a pigfat challenger

The 455hp Camaro is like $10,000 more, and the Mustang easily catches up with a tune.

At 3800 pounds it really isn't too heavy for a muscle car, my friend has a 370z which weighs 3200 pounds, and the power to weight ratio of our cars (i have a 2017 GT premium) is almost no difference.

In comparison what's cheaper? This mustang op is talking about or the comparable Camaro?

it's like driving a 4 door sedan, without the two extra doors and convenience

if it were 20-25% smaller (and lighter) i would get one

>The 455hp Camaro is like $10,000 more, and the Mustang easily catches up with a tune.
yet for the same price as a Mustang GT, you can get a nice Camaro V6 1LE that outperforms the stang around any track

The Mustang. You get what you pay for.

>20-25% smaller

sorry meant 10-15%

lol dat submission to german superiority

And stop kidding yourself, the interior is plastic shit with gaps even the fattest american sausage finger could prod. They also haven't been out long enough to know if they're actually reliable or not yet.

Aside from the price of German cars and their maintenance, they're superior on the track.

In a straight line though? ehhhh

who cares about straight line other than vaping poorfags and braindead hicks? real motorsport involves turns.

Shitstang pls go dip

It is not 10k more

>German superiority

>plastic
>expensive
>overengineered
>constantly faulty parts
>SUPERIOR
Germacucks are delusional

$7k is still a lot

don't forget
>faster
>nicer
>smoother
>quieter
>better looking

I could go on but don't you have a bull to prep?

Not 7k either.. fuck, dude can you be remotely accurate???

Mustang gt 33k
Camaro ss 37k

Around than 10% difference for 10% better performance.

Pay a little more for a little more speed...

I think it sounds like absolute shit. Maybe the worst v8 I've ever heard. Also no one should brag about IRS in the 3rd millennium.

>amazing interior

>slower than a hot Focus
the only good thing about it is muh HP per dollarino, like all mustangs.

>Reliable
How everyone knows you're retarded now

>looks amazing, sounds amazing
>bragging about IRS in 2017
>amazing interior

still pigfat too

>looks amazing

Surely this is bait