January 9 (Monday): Ishtar
January 10 (Tue): Miyamoto Musashi
January 11 (Wednesday): All the above together

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

polljunkie.com/poll/beqpwf/rate-the-orders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave MALshitter bashing in the last thread and start this one on a more positive note.

Not that I really care, I'm going to sleep and I probably won't wake up until this thread is dead.

Remember, no summer servants for you

Is shop fixed yet

Friendly reminder there will be NO compensation for quartz fuckups since it's google's fault

The anime was pretty sweet.

I would Epic her Remnant if you know what I mean

Does Nasu read the lore books about the servants he makes?

Drake hasn't been power creeped yet, right?

>New years on Google HQ
>sudden surge of autists asking for refunds by the thousands
>block the fuck out of everyone and go enjoy the festivities with your loved ones

-Brunhilde's riding skill is usually A+, and has dropped to A because she was summoned as a lancer. It's A+ when she's summoned as a rider. Her NP is especially effective against Siegfried due to his ties to Sigurt. A lot of emphasis on the word "automatic" (she automatically kills anyone she loves, her wish is to meet Sigurt again but she would automatically kill him if that happens, etc. She wants to live happily with him but her body wants to kill him)

-Shiki's eyes of death (NP) description says that it brings forth individuals' concepts of death (this is how it nullifies stuff like long lifespans, instant healing, multiple lives, etc.) which kind of sounds like what King Hassan did to Tiamat. She's the "same type of servant" as Edmond Dantes, but what makes them the same is not stated.

Drake is still one of the best AoE because of her ability to charge it, boost it's damage and generate a lot of stars for crits when dealing with remaining high health single targets so I'd say she's still just as good.

Still best AoE Rider.

polljunkie.com/poll/beqpwf/rate-the-orders

So, how was your New Years, /fgog/? Mine only made me realize that I really hate people. But all these announcements for new Fate shit is amazing, so I'll call that a plus.

Their support is like 80% India anyway.

Going by that bit about Babbage and the automata from the mats he most likely does.

If every American sued google this would be over in one hour.

Sakura when

Lost $22 to the void and can't even do my paid gacha. It's been great

Fluffy Caster!

The day Sakura comes out is the day this game dies

Whoops, typing this stuff out in Word and forgot to post this part

-Frankenstein's personality is described as that of "a large dog that doesn't quite trust humans". She communicates through gestures a lot.

-Pashupata is not an attack that kills all enemies in an area, but judges all enemies one by one within that area and kills those that fail the test. Effective against divinity, ineffective against anti-heroes.

Does that mean Shiki could've killed Tiamat?

Nasu does insert many things that are really fucking obscure. The only reference to Dun Stallion I can find is as a local legend in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Britain where the ghost of Arthur's horse haunts a small town. The round table also possesses chickens there.

>Shiki's eyes of death (NP) description says that it brings forth individuals' concepts of death (this is how it nullifies stuff like long lifespans, instant healing, multiple lives, etc.) which kind of sounds like what King Hassan did to Tiamat.

Unless something has changed, Shiki shouldn't be able to do what King Hassan did to Tiamat. Her and Tohno can't put the concept of death on something just by themselves.

>She's the "same type of servant" as Edmond Dantes, but what makes them the same is not stated.

Wait is this Ryougi or Void? I was going to ask what the description for Void's Mystic Eyes were.

>tfw you only have two Arturias for Merlin to hang out with

>Solomon will be a 5* Arash

its now safe to buy quartz

Cute.

Regular Shiki.

Saber Shiki's just says "weaker than assassin Shiki's, but she doesn't need them".

Drake will never be powercreep'd. At best she'd become the Waver of AoEs, second best but still amazing

>People were saying Kojirou is a 1* because he's fake
>Fake Musashi is fucking 5*
why

So have DW addressed the quartz issue or are they still on their holiday vacation?

>She's the "same type of servant" as Edmond Dantes
Speaking about Dantes, who he has lines with?

>Pashupata is not an attack that kills all enemies in an area, but judges all enemies one by one within that area and kills those that fail the test. Effective against divinity, ineffective against anti-heroes.
I'm guessing that Arjuna making it not judge all our American servants is what killed him

Babbage comments are making way more sense. Also the fact that she will murder anyone she loves automatic without choice or thought is kinda sad and fucked up.

One has tits, the other does not.

Musashi isn't a fake

What would Bryn ride though?

because sasaki is an assassin

They are addressing it by sheer force of doing nothing.

Interesting. Hopefully this is explained more.

Ah, someone said that was the case but I wasn't sure if it was legit.

Thanks for the translations as always.

Does it say anything about normal shiki being a servant

Siegfried.

She is

>-Pashupata is not an attack that kills all enemies in an area, but judges all enemies one by one within that area and kills those that fail the test. Effective against divinity, ineffective against anti-heroes.
I suppose this explains why it is anti-unit.

Musashi ain't fake but from another universe, that's like saying Proto Arthur will be anything but gold in FGO.

They haven't addressed it but now any new quartz orders will go through.

I've never paid attention to Fai's shitposting, but today I checked his comments by chance and

>F/E and Prillya are the best Fate works

Fucking Christ, he can't be serious about it, can he?

She's not

Don't tell me you fell for that memer who was spamming fake game lines

will he be good then?

Stop your shitposting

Fate Prisma is the best Fate.

Shiki as a servant is the dream of her real self who was incinerated by Goetia and is sleeping. She doesn't really care about being burned away but she cares about the people around her being burned and so joins the fight.

A Valkyrie.

Shut your mouth before I ass fuck you into the ground.

>Prillya
How can one man be so wrong.

Prisma is trash unless you want to fap to lolis, a good Fate alone that does not make.

>t. shitposter

>Shiki as a servant is the dream of her real self who was incinerated by Goetia and is sleeping.
If she's dead how is she asleep, and how can dreams be summoned as Servants

Or is it just "Don't think"

She took on that name because real Musashi was killed by Arima on her timeline, she isn't the Musashi we know.

Who?

Musashi is:
>From another universe/dimension
>Has a skill called Fifth Power (this is probably to do with the Book of the Five Rings)
>Is a Koyamaface
Well shit.

Don't forget how this also means she should disappear once the incineration is stopped.

I think Nasu made a comment about this. Something about how she's in a near death state and that stopping Solomon (Goetia) would
bring her back?

Don't think

>no Cleopatra
>no Dantes
>no Minamoto
>no Shuten
>no Jeanne Alter
>no Okita
>no Nero Bride
>no Da Vinci
>no Summer Tamamo
>no Summer Arturia

At least they didn't put Amakusa or MHX

Would the Throne really give a shit about the incineration being stopped if is outside time?

>She took on that name because real Musashi was killed by Arima on her timeline
In her timeline the guy who is normally Musashi died before he took the name Musashi, she's the real one for her universe.

Someone must have reached Miyamoto bond 5 line yet right? What is it?

>he didn't read her trial quest

HA

Jesus, Ishtar hits like a fucking truck

She hears the story of the male Musashi and she says the difference is that her father kicked her out for being a girl.

So are we getting Holmes as our "operator" in 1.5? Pretty likely to me.

>Fifth Power
>Fifth Magic

That's going to tie into her chapter in FGO 1.5 I bet. Her profile is lacking the description for Fifth Power or her NP.

Redman could do better

>Fake Musashi is fucking 5*
She isn't a fake.
Her profile just have she saying "Eh,this world Musashi is supposed to be a man?And extemely well-known too,what a surprise!"

Basically she is Musashi,but in other universe,because Ushiwakamaru was a guy there.

Amakusa had a rate up a month ago and MHX will get one at the end of this one anyway

>and she says the difference is that her father kicked her out for being a girl.
Truly the feudal Japan we know and love.

Makes sense, she is only a preview

>All those buffs
>Crit
>for only 137k
>against a class with weakness

She still isn't the guy who is called Musashi Miyamoto in this universe, therefore she's a fake.

>Uuuuugh... no more. I shalt renounce all worldly desires. To think that I'd be the one to get so attracted first... wait, I need to go cool my head down under a waterfall. Ah, b-but, it's not like I hate this feeling or anything... I'm going there to understand my delicate swordswoman's heart!

うううっ……もうダメ。煩悩絶つべし。まさかこっちが先に絆されるなんて……ちょっと、滝で頭冷やしてきます。あ、で、でも、嫌って訳じゃないから……そこは微妙な剣士心をわかるようにっ!

>Proto Arthur is fake too

>Miyamoto
?

QUARTZ ISSUE IS FIXED

>Musashi have No Sky A,that only ultimate swordsmen can attain
>Kojiro doesn't have it

Is it really that hard to find a proper female hero instead of genderbending male ones?

Unlike Arthur, She is not even the alternative version of the Musashi we know in her timeline, since that dude is dead before he adopted the name.

The prettiest

Actually yes, women didn't achieve anything, unlike men.

Yes
>female hero Boudica the ultimate failure

Sometimes I wonder what damage Redman could do if his deck was QAABB, with a bit higher NP gain to compensate the missing Arts card

I'm getting really sick of this "turning famous men into women" gimmick. It was okay at first, but it's gotten out of hand.

I was out last night, what's the consensus on Musashi?
How does she fare compared to pic related?

Seriously Rama isn't even that much of a trap, I hate this artist so much.