/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
>warriors
>not top DPS

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
webm.land/w/0NTY/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#L0hZE0zuMxRZVdtc0hzb
youtube.com/watch?v=xiaNe6k36GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cenarius is the Lord of the Forest and patron god of all druids regardless of race (along with Elune and Ysera, his mothers, for the night elf druids). He is one of the most powerful and influential demigods of Azeroth.

Cenarius has close ties to the Emerald Dream and its inhabitants including the Wild gods. This is due to his father being a Wild god and his adopted mother Ysera being the guardian of the Emerald Dream. He is not himself titled as a Wild god, though he is obviously part one. He is a demigod, which as such, is more than a wild god, being the child of also Elune.

"The night elves grow more arrogant. They take what does not belong to them and trespass where they are not wanted. It is their assumption that everything falls under their domination. Although they did not quite intrude upon my realm, I chose to make them do so in order to teach them a lesson in humility and manners."

Shamans are the hardest class to master

So many situational buttons and totems, they really have the highest skills ceiling

That's Conan Barbarian you faggot.

The Chinese hunting guild should be called something like "Nanking Baby Football League".

>people are unironically going to join this guild

>Thinking 4chaners have any knowledge of history
>Thinking they know anything besides Muh 6 gorrilion
Ill give you credit it made me chuckle at the name.

Oh look, not a shitpost OP.

I know name for the guild:

"Unit 731"

That'll teach the Chinks a lot about history.

We've had jokes about the nanking massacre before

>welcome to fresh
>you are now banned from fresh

East India Company or bust.

ex-clique here

these are the easiest to befriend:
Infamy
Madti
Onnormie

of the prospects: lexi, Sylvester

>lvl 4 with 0 mobs killed in 2 hours looking for path to do it
>exploration is a meme
Will probably do the same on fresh in less than an hour while muh grind dynamic respawn cucks will be stuck in starting zone for 5 hours trying to tag boars.

i just did a run, hit 4 in 33

You trannies are no better than the chinks

For the uninitiated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>lvl4 in 2 hours

Drek'Thar is elder shaman of the Frostwolf clan, and tutor to Thrall many years ago. Rumour says he was blind since birth. Drek'Thar had to prove his worth during the Horde's dark period, being one of the first shaman eager to learn the dark arts of warlock magic.

He found the spirits of the elements to be close companions, so shamanism became his path to might. Despite his power over the elements, Drek'Thar always maintained his meekness and wisdom. He continues to shepherd the younger shaman of the Horde in the old traditions of his people.

"Of course you are what Blackmoore made you. And what Taretha made you. And Sergeant, and Hellscream, and Doomhammer, and I, and even Snowsong. You are what each battle made you, and you are what you made yourself...the lord of the clans." to Thrall, when told of what Blackmoore had said before he died.

>You trannies

trannies are banned from the clique
sorry m8

>Onfire
>clique

>banned quicker than you can say yu mo gwei gwei fai zi dao.

Nice screenshot.

Nah. Older Chinese people and about half of the youth hate the Nips. I'd say a good 3/4ths hate black people. We should name the Guild either something related to the Japanese killing chinks, or something about black people fucking Chinese women. "Chinese Dogfart" "Zhong Guo Pi".

im doing my run atm will upload after i hit 5, expecting my 5 time to be shit though

>trannies are banned
>the clique is all trannies

:thinking:

this is the new clique
not the Nihilum tranny clique

cartoonposters confirmed to only read greentext and posts ending with :3

When is fresh actually starting?

They're almost exactly the same

The Frostwolf clan was one of the original orcish clans from the planet of Draenor, and one of very few clans not to partake of the Blood of Mannoroth which corrupted the other clans. When Gul'dan initially approached the chieftains with the offer to gain immeasurable power by drinking the blood of Mannoroth, Durotan of the Frostwolves refused.

Durotan, who advocated traditional Orcish society, began to speak out vehemently against the corruption wrought by Gul'dan and the warlocks of the Shadow Council. Because of this, Gul'dan declared the Frostwolves to be outlaws. Fearing for the safety of his tribe, Durotan led the Frost Wolves through the Dark Portal and eventually settled in the distant Alterac Mountains.

Today, the Frostwolf clan hopes to retake Alterac Valley from the relic-seeking Stormpike Guard dwarves.

without the trannies

Why dont you try doing it in less than an hour now?

t. very clever ZHANG with impossibly good English trying to sabotage the guild before it even starts by memeing a wildly offensive name that is sure to get it shut down

>hates and distrusts the Forsaken

I always feel bad when playing (and winning) AV precisely because it's him who we have to kill every time. I love dwarves but in this case they're clearly in the wrong.

Yeah yeah, I know Forsaken are tactically important to the Horde.

Except honorable master xiang is gonna call his bitch pottu and get everyone CHINKED. EIC is a pretty neutral name.

PLS EDUCATE ME

What is the new nost, when is it coming? What is the elysium project?

what is happening. Why is there going to be three servers - "fresh start", pvp and pve? I'm confused.

>tfw
SIR YES SIR

Why would I do the same thing I just did again?

Fuck Nost. I'll finally be able to play a Blood Elf qt with other people when Hellground restarts. Plus TBC is better than Vanilla, anyways.

HAHAAAA FUCKERS

>mfw effectively falseflagging both sides

who /stonetalon/ here?

webm.land/w/0NTY/

Just because I know Mandarin pinyin doesn't mean I'm asian. I'm not even Canadian.

We're gonna turn this banking into a nanking

pls help i need to know what to do

ayy see you there my friend. I'm going to roll a blood elf warlock named Xseffirothx, look me up.

As a lock, when do I use any of the curses on mobs/bosses?

Stormpike dwarves maintain that the land is theirs because of artifacts in the area that link them to the ancient Earthen. Desu they should GTFO and leave the frostwolves be.

>brags about getting to 4 in 2 hours
>brags he can do it in under an hour
>"how about you try it now?"
>"why would I? :^)"

Who cares. Just be a bumbling retard like the rest of the warlocks on Nost.

Maybe the frostwolves should GTFO back to outland where they belong

Who /going to get r1 2's on new nost/?

>posting it twice

lol

You know for all the talk of wolves there really aren't a lot of them in Outlands

I like your attitude can you help me how to spend talent points in my arms leveling spec?

It's Finaltard, the fuck did you expect?

Exactly, why would I? To prove something to a cartoonposter? Fuck no.

>haven't browsed or posted in /nosg/ since around the time the server went down for several months
>this same guy is still attentionwhoring in this general

wew

Keep in mind people who do these things lead very secluded lifestyles.

Here bro.

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#L0hZE0zuMxRZVdtc0hzb

Chinese can't handle the bants.

Sicco Thermaplugg was once a proud and ambitious gnomish engineer who sought to make Gnomeregan a great and powerful nation. His greedy desire for power combined with a lust for revenge against those he felt had cheated him from his rightful place in gnomish society turned him into the greatest traitor of Gnomeregan.

Thermplugg's reign of madness began when the council of tinkers decided that he was too ambitious to be High Tinker, and thus chose Gelbin Mekkatorque, his closest friend. Through working the system and gaining favor among the intellectual elite, Thermaplugg eventually won the seat of advisor to the High Tinker. A brooding but imaginative engineer, he served as Mekkatorque's chief advisor for many years, continuing to covet the role of High Tinker. It was his idea that, during the trogg invasion, the gnomes shut themselves from the world. Thermaplugg claimed that the world outside didn't need to be bothered by gnomish problems, for he had an idea that would both destroy the image of Mekkatorque and win him the throne. After weeks of debate, he convinced Mekkatorque to flood the halls of Gnomeregan with radiation via a bomb, thus killing the troggs. If a few gnomes died in the process, he stated, it would be a worthy sacrifice for saving the entire race. This treason against his people was only worsened when he used trickery and guile to convince the High Tinker to open the flood vents and release the bomb's radiation upon the grand city knowing well the result.

It is rumored that Thermaplugg actually knew of the trogg invasion before it began, and that he ushered in the events that befell the Gnomish race.

Why did the Forsaken become so edgy?

I'm not talking about joining the Horde, that makes perfect practical sense, seeing that the Alliance races are now totally repulsed and wary of them (understandably so) and they wish to ensure their survival. But actually wishing death the people who until VERY recently (not even a generation has passed) were your brothers and allies is an incredible leap, even considering how awful it would be to a nation of lepers hated by people who could never understand what kind of hell you're going through.

So either the Forsaken have some serious brain damage (edgeitis) caused by dying or they don't make any sense.

When is new server

GOD I FUCKING HATE THE CHINESE

Alterac Valley is where they belong. It was uninhabited when they arrived.

Stormpike should stop being kikes and look for artifacts elsewhere.

reminder that i can also invite to the alliance discord
#Squish0671

Kel Thuzad one of the best WoW characters period.

Their brothers and allies kicked them out, and want them dead for good. They are pretty normal and hardly edgy at all, just normal adjusting to eternal life process going on.

Forsaken doesn't make sense. They needed a scourge playable race because there's no Lich King faction.

who would want to get invited by non-clique

>who is making the nosg threads?

me

Try to expose my normie guild to all the shit shady shit the elysium devs have been doing the passed week

>gold seller/chink favoritism
>the mysteriously "low" exp rates
>the dire maul nerfing

Everyone of them calls me salty and says why the fuck are you mad they are doing this for free

WTF is wrong with normies and wanting to get fucked by jews holy shit

stonetalon is heating up you cunts

Sure, but hating and wanting them dead right back? Are there humans under there still or not? If there are, then it makes sense to adopt a defensive stance while still hoping for a cleaner resolution many years down the road. Or did they lose their sense of empathy along with their elbows?

can you educate me

SIX MORE DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=xiaNe6k36GA

Deadwind Pass is a contested zone located in central Azeroth. The Ivory Tower of Karazhan, once the dark wizard Medivh’s seat of power, stands in the center of this jagged region and leaks evil magic into the land. The trees are petrified and leafless, and a terrible wind keens through the canyon. Ogres, demons, undead and a few human gypsies roam the interior. Deadwind Pass connects Duskwood and the Swamp of Sorrows, and travelers are advised to move quickly - whispers tell that a new force has claimed the Ivory Tower, and that the ogres and demons are under its sway.

They do it for free. What do you expect lmao. Private server babies think Nostalrius is run professionally.

WHY WON'T ANYONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON WITH NOST

I haven't played these meme servers for years, I heard there would be a fresh start on nost and i wanted to jump in. pls teach

kys old nost devs were atleast somewhat professional compared to these elysium devs

>we have to side with niggers against chinks

this place has really gone to shit

What's the classes ratio at 60 on PvP for both Horde and Alliance?

90% rogue/frost mage, best classes

Alliance mage or warlock?

>niggers
Hello newfag.

read the op doublenigger

>Alliance Warlock

yeah my 4-5 is fucking trash and not optimised at all, i fucked up and died a few times in wetlands, and missed one spot in loch modan which meant i had to run all the way to the nelf spawn to get the damn inkeeper fed ex, which was like 5 mins in and of itself.

but here you go.

honestly explore 4-5 is not worth it, just start questing at 4 in goldshire/kharanos etc

and it should be said that grinding is outright faster than explore, but unless you can pull a mob within 5 seconds of killing your last, explore wins out in my experience, at least until 4

Taretha Foxton was a close personal friend of the future Warchief Thrall during his early life as a slave of Aedelas Blackmoore, and was the closest thing to a family Thrall had. She was instrumental in aiding Thrall break free from his captivity to find his destiny beyond the walls of Durnholde.

Years later, Tari was asked by her friend, now the Warchief of a new Horde, to help them negotiate with Blackmoore. Tari insisted that it was pointless and when the Orc asked her to come with them, to protect her from his army attacking, she again declined to leave.

The following day, Thrall arrived with his army and demanded Blackmoore to stand down, and free his people. After a slurred conversation, a very drunk Blackmoore hurled Taretha's severed head at Thrall from the battlements. The sight of the dead woman was so shocking that Thrall cried emotional tears for the first time in his life. But the loss of the woman who for years had been his only friend and family enraged the shaman Warchief. Gone was any hope or desire for negotiation with the despicable human. He immediately ordered his army to attack, and eventually fought his way to Blackmoore himself. Despite his pathetic attempt at any sort of defense, Blackmoore was slain by the furious Thrall. After evacuating the keep of humans and sending Blackmoore's second in command Langston to the Alliance with a warning, he asked the Spirit of the Earth to destroy Durnholde Keep, leaving it in ruins.

Despite her minor role, a mere footnote in the annals of history, Taretha Foxton's actions forever changed the world.

It doesn't explain this cluster fuck.

1) Why is there going to be three servers
2) What the fuck is this elysium shit, blizzard shut it down once, why won't they doit again?
3) what the hell do i play on, i dont understand

rip server

oh shit im sorry i used the forbidden word pottu please dont ban me

sorry bro, looks like you're too stupid to play

>a very drunk Blackmoore hurled Taretha's severed head at Thrall from the battlements

fucking metal

Have a life till the 14th so that's when I'll start I think. You guys think the starting zones will be close to empty by then?

Please explain

because the servers are in a diff country, one blizzard has less sway in

>yfw you decided to just roll on the old server

does this mean she got ORC'd?

I just left a fucking AV, should have waited so I didn't take the 15 minutes debuff.

>webm.land/w/0NTY/

Bad camera control and inaccurate clicking. Do you change mouse sensitivity a lot? If so try to stick with one sens and develop your skills for it

>sorry bro, looks like you're too stupid to play

pls just tell me

should i choose the fresh one or pvp

Undead have fear immunity, so people like to meme that Warlock and Priest are terrible on Alliance.