Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Previous thread: Hope of swordsmen edition

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Futureproof is recruiting

PM cats. We're adding a few new members. Come have fun. We have a Miko petting zoo.

JOIN FUTUREPROOF, CONTACT CATS!

why is Iuck and zwhan crossed out? they are not ded

They are dead inside

They died in the Futureproof Season Finale just before Lolipan left the guild to amp up the suspense and tension.

Just because they've been revealed to have really survived the blast doesn't mean the graphic wasn't true, at one time.Their character development arcs have really been fun to watch this season.

Comfy is recruiting!

If you're a SEA player, consider joining us!

Everyone is welcomed to join, only requirement is you be active.

For any inquiries, feel free to ask.

Jesus, Manahas is the worst part in Miko advancement tasks. Do the spirits spawn only on ch1 or can it be on the two channels?

Did everyone revive? That's a lot of alive, grats!

Nah, much like , all the original members died. Except for 2 people only everyone in this picture is recruited after the great wars.

In fact, a few dead people did come back to say their goodbyes and donate their stuff to the guild. It was nice of them to give us closure, at least.

How are the prices of glad band/sissel/max peta now?

Quit for like 5 months. Are they still worth anything?

Took a break from the game because of the direction the game was going. How are things at the moment?

just started playing. should i horde lvl1 exp cards for later or use them asap?

pop dem cards and then ask again once you're 160.

Be honest guys.

Is there any guild in OP that has more than 2 groups that can actually do Solmiki?

CUTE

My first screenshot is of me playing the account of a 1st generation FutureProof while they were unable to attend the great wars. That's how I met everyone in the guild and got to know them, on that other account. I'll always be known as second generation, and that's fine because the newer generations have something special to offer too.

Even though we lost GBL today, our new guys attitude towards just getting to play with us during it made it really fun and personal, and we should even get TP. Futureproof was great before, and can still be great in different ways, even if we can't still do the type of wars we were founded for.

I hope anyone out there who's on the fence decides to come be part of our group if you ever find yourself looking.

Probably not, Maybe 1 group.

This is my waifu and no one can have her.

What's the cutest class to play as?

Now that miko hype has died down, are we back to being ded?

Shit taste

MIGO

M I G O

M I G O

Api come back to us!!

what's the best controller layout?

What's FP's main goal now? All guilds must have some sort of a main goal to achieve in order to survive.

Fun

What is this "fun" you speak of. Is it a dungeon? A new item they introduced in the latest patch?

Hanging out with friends, cracking jokes, getting blue ball'd by healmage

What is CNL's and cute's and Comfy's main goal?

ERP

So that none may suffer alone

cute's primary goal is to be, you know, cute.

I need to confirm something before screwing everything up. Do I need to make Gohei with Divine Spirit again if I use the rank reset voucher?

Nigga if you finished a hidden class' hidden quest and unlocked the class master you don't need to redo shit other than the advancement quest. This applies to all hidden classes.

As long as you don't unlock the miko master you're fine.

Uhh, I already gave her the Gohei. In the official post, about hidden classes, it says "you will need to gather the exact same conditions once again in order to advance".

>believing kim's lies

rip

cute is my harem basically.

Wh-why are you doing this? Will I have to do everything again or not? ;-;

shitposting, erping, false flagging, line cutting

Nice shit rapier you got there.

if you unlock the Miko NPC, she never goes away even after you reset. So you don't have to get the Gohei again to unlock her

Tradable ET mats when?

Post sluts

just fucking kill yourself already

There's anyone that actually does Solmiki?

Happy New Year

>tryharding in a dead game

lol

>Crossed me out

Rude. I was online literally yesterday.

>having cute fun in a cute fun game
This is wrong, go back to world of furrycraft to try hard on now watered down content with your bad guild who can't do the proper high tier content and cry while Blizzard kill their last interesting characters and keep the dream of a Warcraft 4 dead forever

Happy New Year faggots

Capyyyy

>he takes ToS seriously

Hahaha the subhuman literally had to cut just a few pixels below his name so his orbiting shitters can give him attention.

calm down alysse/alsheyra here take a taco.

Oh wow, one of the orbiters was a anti-crimson ohayou cockaddict. Surprise, surprise.

Just logged for wishing you an happy new year after have spent 6 months here
Don't worry, i am not sticking around not like you should care
Have a late christmas (You)

Hey /tosg/, do you know if any of the Taoist scrolls is affected by Miko's Kagura Dance?

yes, any problem with that fatty?

what are you going to do? eat me?

There is literally nothing wrong about being addicted to cocks

what does crimson or ohayou have to do with capyba all the way in fedi lmao

2017 is just as bad as 2016

time to disband /tosg/

Filthy GMs

and filthy MrKim

Its time to unite all of /tosg/ left on Klaipeda into a single guild: cute!
Its the true /tosg/ guild and the best one among them all!

no

ok, you leave first

is the Penguin hair accessory tradeable or character bound?

>no Faery buff shop
>all other shops are boys
oh crap, no buffs now?

Fuck off, cute's full

>Having cute fun in a cute boring ass game

Because thats the only thing that this game has

Man, being a necromancer is a real pain. Skeletons dont last that long and shoggoth AI is pretty dumb. Meanwhile, my sorcerer before the class reset voucher was pretty good at killing stuff while soloing.

Should I just drop the game now that I fucked up?

Reroll uninstall wizzard

Always stick with the shitty classes, user. Sooner or later they get buffed.
Compared icbt cata to today's cata.

Can I transcend an item and then anvil it?

yeah

Not anymore user

Yes

You can put it in your team storage

FWEEEEEEEEEEE

Any guild not on the ladder right now can play a match tonight and push you off top10 though.

After 60 cookies the only remaining use for them is for XP right

and Move Speed

The week ends after sunday's GBL, wtf are you talking about

Make sure to tell the official forums about how you're quitting because of the reset voucher.

Are you still drunk or what? There's still one more gbl slot tonight before the week ends, retard.

I have no idea how to distribute stats, I'm going for a bokor + plague doctor build, I'm like level 70 and I have spent every stat point into int, how do I know when I need to put points into spirit or con?

PvP rankings have always reset on sunday

You don't seriously believe imc can make it through another few hours without the servers dying, do you?

why would i do that user? I simply fucked up by changing classes. I'd have sticked with sorcerer instead of switching to necros.

Is blessing worth maxing? Coming back to TOS with several reset stuff.

Currently I am a Cleric>Priest3>Cleric2>Oracle>PD, previously was pure INT, now I'm rethinking my build.

I don't plan to PvP, by the way.

Cats has unironically no clue about how this whole gbl thing works. And he understands even less what gbl involves for small guilds which can only queue 4 times a week at most.

Yeah, they changed it so now there's a multiplier of int/spr based on your level of blessing so it's worth maxing now.

Yeah, I saw it gives 0.80~ to SPR and 0.3 INT. Previously I left mine at 3, with Revive 10, Resu 5 and Mass Heal 5, now I'm wondering how the distribution should be, Asp 15 btw