/utg/ - Undertale General

OTP edition.

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

nice
happy new year guys

What's up cunts

>current year

I wanna throw up

I want a cute goatdad BF to cuddle with at night

A hangover, that's what!

I wanna throw down!

what was your favorite meme of 2016?

Well that's irresponsible
Did you at least have fun?

Yeah, totally worth it!
I mean it's not that bad unlike one of my friends. He's almost crying right now.

Well that's fortunate
And that's unfortunate

I want fish

I'm starving

undertale

ringing in the new year with best character!

I love this goat! In 2017!

Happy 2017 everybody!

i also love that goat in 2017

I just noticed that Undyne is a masculine girl, while Mettaton is a feminine boy.

holy shit....this changes everything................

I just noticed that I made the wrong edition.
I gotta fix this in 730 posts.

change the OP to this and keep the edition the same

...but that's a shit ship?

That reminds me, I was once in a class about electricity.
The only girl there was way more masculine than the most feminine guy in the class.

it's a better hate ship but it's still cute

>The only girl there was way more masculine than the most feminine guy in the class.
>more masculine
>than most feminine guy
you wanna try that one again user?

chara burpfic?

You're retarded
He's saying that the girl was more masculine than some of the guys

No? Are you stupid?

he's saying even a very feminine guy is more masculine than most masculine girls except the one in his class.

but we don't know how feminine the most feminine guy is, "more masculine than the most masculine guy in the class" makes more sense. Her being more masculine than the least masculine male doesn't mean anything.
you're making even less sense.
An average girl can easily be beaten by pic related in terms of femininity, for example. It doesn't really mean anything,

Just admit that you're an idiot and stop making a fool of yourself

fucking charaniggers

Good afternoon /utg/, how are you guys doing? While everyone else is out celebrating or whatever normies do at this time of year, we're here yet again. Why not post christmas, I know it's a little late but all these celebrations happen at the same time so it doesn't really matter, it's all one big excuse to procrastinate. You could post your favourite too. I mean all the undertale characters are likeable in their own way.

except the human characters

gaster what the hell are you wearing

I'm sorry
I'm not very smart

I'm a floweyfag(male)

its ok user i still love you

>fanon universe
>ruining sans with your shitty fanon
get out

thank you user
you are cool too

>that spoiler
but i really enjoy the humans

Sans has been ruined for over a year now

say that to my face nigga

i just like more art of the followers desu

>I'm a floweyfag(male)
good taste
>Sans has been ruined for over a year now
don't remind me

>Asvore "Child Chomper" Dreemurr
>Asvore "Turns Small Kids Into Big Shits" Dreemurr
>Asvore "Toriel Sent Me Lunch Again" Dreemurr
>Asvore "Serving Monsters By Serving Man" Dreemurr
>Asvore "Enjoy The Little Things" Dreemurr

>trying to bully Asvore with vore
kek

I know, right.

fucking newfags

_____ human characters are trash

I'm sorry user, but you can't fix bad taste. Try enjoying the better characters more, and ignoring real people, it'll help.

*teleports behind you*
nothin' personnel, partner

>nothin' personnel,
Been a long time since I heard that one.

asgore's a shit pred tee bee ache

bara preds in general are bad

Can we at least agree that humans and monsters are both better then dirty stinking elves?

Who cares when all vore is shit regardless? Step up your bullying game, user

>bara preds in general are bad
shit taste, I bet you like female preds, even worse, female human preds. I mean I have unironically fapped to the God is dead fic which was apparently a joke fic but my libido definitely didn't take it that way.
Also undertale.

At least with elves, both genders are beautiful and graceful.
Unlike those disgusting, hairy dwarves.

>impyling Dwarves aren't maxium bro tier
Elves are literally faggot shit tier

I mean everyone and their mother has fapped to the God is dead fic but that doesn't change the fact that bara preds a shit

shouldn't you be busy braiding your midget wife's beard?

at least dwarves get laid. Elves would rather dance around mushroom circles like giant faggots and cry about how their glory days are long past and how great they use to be

Agreed. Barafags are pretty bad.

>joke fic
The author has it on his FA and changed it to underfell to make it in character

it wasn't a joke

>it wasn't a joke
Well I can at least feel less guilty about that then. Thanks for the information I guess.

Also, fuck gender stereotypes!

remember when Toby made Alphys a woman just to pander to tumblr but she still ended up the least popular character besides maybe a literal child killer and even then I would agure that he has more actual fans than she does?

good times

Undyne is cuter and more likeable though.
On a related note does anybody have that one picture of undyne yawning and stretching with her midriff exposed. I need it for, reasons.

>remember when Toby made Alphys a woman just to pander to tumblr
>implying she isn't waifu material
also
>implying the majority of people who hate her don't just see themselves in her and don't like that
>implying the rest aren't just hating on her for the meme

Toby actually admitted in the artbook that Alphys was only a woman for pandering reasons

>Artbook
>people are still squeezing every bit of info and canon they can while toby continues to play with the fandom because they're just a toy to him at this point while he bathes in riches
k

What does that have to do with what I said? He was talking about how he designed the characters. Alphys is literally only a female so that he could have a gay relationship

back to tumblr with you[/spoiler
>Alphys is literally only a female so that he could have a gay relationship
>rg01 rg02
Also alphys would have been cute no matter the gender desu.
I don't think anyone would have actually cared. Also more importantly what actually is this artbook?

Actually I think Alphys is way cuter as a girl
The eyelashes really make the design work

the artbook link is in the op

>Also more importantly what actually is this artbook?
Toby got off his ass and released the artbook. There's a link to in the OP

It didn't really add much though aside from some kind of cool cut content like pic related

>the link links to a link
>the link it links to is the artbook on mega
Wew, it's not like I needed the artbook anyway, I never understood the appeal of them or why they sold anyway.

I woke up last night from one of the most lewd, Sopranos esque dreams I've had in years. /Utg/ was a brothel type place that all the contentfags worked at. While us anons were there paying (you)'s to body worship our favorite contentfags. I pay my (you)s and I'm led to my favorite contentfag's room with several other anons. Suddenly the dream quickly loses its usual hazy, surreal focus and becomes intensely hyper realistic. The rest of the dream is even more off topic than the rest of this shit post, but you get the idea.

It's odd how well it symbolizes my year on utg though. Happy new years utg!

the link to the art book used to be seperate pastebin but someone added it so they are all in the same place

The link is safe

sounds just like /utg/ is except not in text form

Weird.

I had a dream about something completely unrelated to Undertale, but in the dream I started listening to some song and it was an absolutely beautiful remix that sounded like a cross of Bonetrousle with something else. I can't remember how it went now.

I'd call bull, but I've had way weirder dream spirals so I'll accept it. Sounds like your subconscious is trying to tell you something.

Happy new year utg. This one's off to a good start.

I dreamt I laid an egg, decided to eat it, and a younger version of myself was inside

How would Papyrus and Mettaton react to 2 girls 1 cup?

I dreamt that when I went to brush my teeth my toothbrush became covered in black mucus and then I tried spitting out but all that came out was more of that black mucus and my teeth felt loose and became to come off

>tfw the artbook only serves to remind me that I'm doomed with an emotional curse to feel a terrible gut feeling whenever I see anything from the actual game leaving me to exit whatever song/sprite I'm looking at
why am I this way, I literally can't replay the game either because I get that same feeling and immediately shut it off.

are anons elves?

Even the worst user is better than the best elf

keep going, your drawings are cute

>frisk
>having fun
>human characters
trash tier taste

Anons are for keeping in your home
Much like a maid
Elves are for slaughter

that one made sense!

wtf!