Jewelry, metals, etc

So I have a jewelry store, I also repair clocks and do metal (blacksmith) works and other artistic stuff. My business goes really well but I'm considering leaving my country because economic hellhole

How is opening such a business in your countries, anons? Do you need a "degree" (I have none, learned from courses and stuff)? Certifications, etc?

I'm particularly interested in knowing about Italy, Uruguay and Czech Republic as those are my main prefered destinations but any info in Europe or Asia is welcomed

Thanks in advance

Pic unrelated

I live in France, and I can tell you : don't go there. Government is literally stealing workers money.

I am from Mexico, you could work without a degree, you just need to open your place and maybe just because you are french you could make reputation of that wich would give you some advantage over the local clock reparimans and smithers.
About certifications you might need some specially if you are going to make electronic receipts, but they are easy to obtain, otherwise you could just sell your things for cash without problems.

Thanks for the insight.

I'm not french. Sounds good, but I know we aren't liked in Mexico.

Thanks anyway

Opening up a business in the USA is easy as fuck.

I got my LLC in an hour, opened up a business bank account the following hour.

I'm sure renting out a building would only take a day or two.

There's lots of business owners here who don't even do that. And just fly under the radar and dont pay taxes.

>Opening up a business in the USA is easy as fuck.
But moving there? Isn't it almosg impossible?

Well. U speak English so that is a plus. I am interested in what you do as a productive hobby. Sadly the dollar is folding in america. U can come here but I fear that the needs will win after trumps 8 years and I will have to start a street store with u in china... I'm in America and all u really need is to for some reason "sneak" over here with the beavers. U can vote for Hillary and get well fare until my man Trump evices them.

OR walk to America and fuck near steal my county.... sorry Mexico. My trainer truck driving was a good dude tho. Taught me the greatness of fried cactus and spam. I bought 100 foakley's and wore them for free. And a chicken burrito from a roach coach is life changing.

Yup. I see 10-20 a day while I paid over 100k to do it right...

>almost impossible...

They don't even watch mexico. Swim the rip grande. Get a driver's liscense. Get free health care. Get to vote for hillary.

NIGGAH it is literally easier to repeatedly sneak over hear until success then it is to be born here and work all your life...

>about Italy
No degree needed for such a business but take into account:
language: you need to speak italian, most of the people here dosen't know a second language.
taxes: they'll chocke you to death, literally. You might try to pass your business for artisanship and enjoy a subsided taxation, but that process is a bit more complicate.

You might consider apply for some local (medium or big) jewelry store as a jewel crafter first, to get your toes wet so to say.

I speak italian, my wife is italian also, kek. We just started thinking about moving lately.

>taxes: they'll chocke you to death, literally. You might try to pass your business for artisanship and enjoy a subsided taxation, but that process is a bit more complicate.

Same here in Argentina, even the same
tricks.

The thing that worried me the most was the degree stuff as some countries like Germany require a degree even to be a fucking carpenter.

Grazie per tua risposta, amico

I think getting a Visa is not so hard, but becoming a USA citizen is very very hard. Easiest way is to marry an American.

Bump

I live in Cambodia.

Pros.
Yearly visa for about 280 bucks. I guess one could get a work permit for quite little as well.

You white? There is a white positive bias here. A whitey that makes jewelry for rich bitches could be regarded as something that could be branded. Ofc I do not know if you make Etsy shit, or if you work with precious metals. The former would not work here. The latter would.

But if you are white and perceived to be making money, you are in for a lot of trouble.

I bet they need fancy watches repaired here. I doubt locals know how to do that.

You probably need a shitload of money to set up as independent here though. Maybe wage-slave would be a better idea, depending on your circumstances.

Thanks, friend.

Bump

Bump...

Bumping for interest

>just fly under the radar and dont pay taxes.
none of those things is necessary to pay taxes.

It's weird how people on Veeky Forums claiming to be business owners know so little about business. In the US the only legal requirements are a business license and a social security number.

Bump

Easier to get into to the US than Canada or most of Europe

Then why everybody at /pol/ complains that it's nearly impossible?