Post you ride
Pic related
>my pos
>also have a 06 R6 and 03 TL

Pass everything but the pumps.

Your a qt

That's how it used to be before I sold my WRX in Spring
Das not me nor even my friend anymore

2010 Legacy. New bumper, fender and grill are currently being painted.

Comparing a WRX to what I'm assuming is a 6L vortec?

There's no thirstier engine in the world than that slut, except maybe it's 8L sister.

That's the only nice car in this thread.

>showing off your dad's car
Top lel

Where my wagons at?

Looks super comfy.

Hows the ride in that?

American muscle makes me happy.

My mom has a C300.

current DD

that image makes the front overhang look huge. I hope it's only the image at least.
noice clean
but please remove these reflector shit on the side, because that makes it look worse

its half image half truth. it has miles of noise over the front

1990 F350
2006 F250
1990 civic wagon turbo braap
some other shitboxes

and a 1995 urs6 to DD.

I always liked the 1971-1973 models the most

front overhang makes me mad
I don't like it on mine, either.

>dat green
hnnng
noice power boat

Great car user.

>but muh functionality
Its on the to do list along with refreshing or replacing my other lights.

Forgot pic
Ever drive it?

My Focus

Not my car, but for my first car I got a third generation Taurus SHO

Nice W204. C63 wheels?
Ayy, a Sportcross. I've always wanted one of those.

Its weird to say this, but it looks... generic?

Any progress on that thing?

95% north americans
America cannot into wagon
There are a few, but they seem exceedinly rare

Be nice to it, damnit

So you're a trap?

I am, looking at getting it a blue 4 door brother.

The has a comfortable ride to it. I chose the 3.6R Premium trim over the GT and have some regrets, but only in the sense that there is less aftermarket parts out there. Understandably though, the EZ36 can only hold around 400hp reliably and past that would require internal work. From what I read, the weak points are the crank and rods. My only real complaint is the body roll, it has a little bit more than I'd like, but that'll be fixed soon after it gets put on bags.

My new 2012 S60 R-Design with Polestar tune. I traded in my 2007 E63 AMG for it because it needed like 8k+ in repairs.

repostin for life

>when your winter beater is worth double your summer car

Also my old C300 that I sold for the E63

>that image makes the front overhang look huge. I hope it's only the image at least.
the whole engine has to be ahead of the front axel
thats why

How much did they rape you on those fog lights

They're stock..

why not behind or on it tho

Picked her up yesterday and im damn excited, shouldnt need much to pass roadworthy and get registered

Hi

My \\\WAT316i.
I'm almost sure that there was a sale for ascotgruen 316i beemers in 1997, there are so many of them on the local craigslist equivalent
How is it? What engine? I think it's the only good looking modern car, maybe apart from the F10 BMW
Nice DD
fig
Best car on Veeky Forums
>black car
>chrome trim
Muh dick

All in various states of build and repair.

4 again

Glad ya like it

>fig
well go fig urself dodek

>that baseball sized dent in the door
looks clean otherwise

because the way subaru does awd is to build the front differential into the transmission, it saves a lot of money by reducing the amount of parts needed compared to other awd set ups, it's part of how suaru is able to offer awd for the same price as many fwd cars

That's what I get for parking next to other people
Going to see if PDR can take care of it

These look alot more badass when lifted and giant tires. Ive seen a few Korean farmers with them.

bump

81' shortbox, love the fuck out of this thing.

D A D S C A R

you fat fuck

79 valiant regal

you have qt gf user

It's a hired """model"""

Love this shot but need some more

someone bicycles past the trunk at a light, flicky flicky switchy

also
>your dad's car

1991 Toyota Crown and 1979 Toyota Supra. also have a Toyota Hilux and Chevy Silverado

E r e c t
Fucking love those Corvettes

Project 74 s30
Project 85 944
Daily 05 350z
Fixing to sell : frs, 06 Civic si

Just fuck my wallet up senpai

And of course pic gets flipped.

Smoking 'maros

Bought her a couple of weeks ago, a bit rough around the edges but the most fun you can find for the money.

Still shot

You don't happen to be in the east TN area do you? There was a camaro just like that with that same grill here not long ago that a friend owned.

No, I live in Florida and from what I understand the car has always been in Florida.

Go to bed Peters.

no it's some stupid cosplay shoot and she (inb4 autistic virgins assure me it's a trap because "omg I love /b/ memes XDDD") is just posing in front of cars. There's even one where she's standing on an integra and you can see the hood got dented

its running like a dream, despite a weak transmission. but it gets up and goes and it gets me where i need to be. so ill settle for it for now

needs front suspension parts bad and shocks in the back and its t b h too damn cold to do it now

>Ever drive it?

Yes actually. I absolutely hate the interior. My Velo has a better designed and better feeling interior. But the ride is good, albeit a little more firm then I would expect of a Benz.

Parents don't really treat it right, but they barely go anywhere. There's been some kind of message about "Service B2 Needed" for the past 6mos that they just ignore.

s13 hatch, ask if you want more up close shots but this is my favorite

Good god its beautiful!

Nice, I've been wanting to upgrade my Volvo, but my current one just wont die. Is it worth?

As of Friday, she's mine

thanks g