Why do billionaires rarely have pets?

Why do billionaires rarely have pets?

I have forty tousand camels and tirty virjins

They recognize they are a net drain.

Getting emotionally invested in something with a 10-15 year lifespan always seemed like a bad idea to me.
Maybe they feel the same.

you are not the same as a billionaire, and you never will be.

they probably don't have pets for a reason that you couldn't even comprehend.

Waste of time.

>putting people on a pedestal

they're regular people with a lot of money that's it

>you are not the same as a billionaire
Wow, Captain Obvious.
What other brilliant info can you share with us that we couldn't comprehend?
What a dumbfuck.

Because billionaires aren't actually real people they're just avatars for the businesses/corporations. They are soulless shells with the function of increasing profits.

Because they aren't lonely. There are hoards of people constantly vying for their attention. They also travel a lot from what i understand and pets are a hassle.

>Captain Obvious
is this a reddit meme? fuck off.

You are not the same as a billionaire, and never will be.

Actuali iz per thread

Billionaires do have pets, they're called supermodels.

Actually those are furniture. Pets would be their serving people and charity mongers that constantly entourage those people.

Is that supposed to be a supermodel? She looks like an average crackwhore to me.

They do, but they can pay someone else to take care of the pets. So the pets think the caretakers are their humans.

Dogs can smell the evil globalist fucks and they know it

And yet you assume she's a super model lol

Reptilians don't like animals.

Because we are their pets.

This is the only correct answer, so MODS please shut this the fuck down.

Btw if u argue with me I'll call the cops ;-)

Rich people get to travel a lot, and pets get in the way of this.

Also, they interact with real people who suck their cocks all day. They don't need to buy sympathy at pet shop.

They can also fuck whores like there is no tomorrow. Therefore, they feel less lonely. Also, they get hot bitches wanting to marry them all the time. Shit! I'm a poor fag, but when I travel to south america or the philipines bitches throw their panties at me. Now imagine being rich! boi! My dick would probably fall off.

so, who the fuck needs an asshole cat or a dog that requires the attention of a toddler when you got $$$ and the benefits that come with it.

Why the fuck would anyone get a pet in the first place when there is no rational point behind getting one? It literally shows that you're a mental midget if you buy a pet. Rich people don't have pets because their IQ is fucking higher than most

You put out the argument but you don't explain it.

t. sociopath

Thanks, I just got fired from my job.

Many wealthy people own pets. Some own fucking backyard zoos. They even leave their pets like 50 million dollar inheritance. There is literally a chicken that inherited 16 million. More than you'll ever see in your lifetime. A fucking chicken

This is true I'm sure, but I don't think animals can legally inherit money.

Technically dogs have been mayors.

And you can set up a trust fund for a pet.

A trust gives this assurance by having different people in charge of overseeing different aspects of the pet’s care: there’s a trustee, who controls the money and decides when and how it gets paid out; a caretaker, who actually looks after the pet and asks for money from the trustee to pay bills and related expenses; and an enforcer, who makes sure that the trustee and caretaker aren’t mishandling the funds or appropriating them for personal use. If a person doesn’t name an enforcer and there’s enough money there, a court can appoint one.

Only answer is they dont have time to feed and look after them

>billionaires rarely have pets

What. Where is the evidence for this. Can we actually determine whether this statement is correct before we all start 'explaining' why it happens.

>critical thought on Veeky Forums

Just don't want to spend all that time, and love on something just to watch it die in 9 to 16 years.

Pets aren't viable for people who travel/work a lot.

/thread