Why is Veeky Forums such garbage? I'm tired of this board being polluted by shitposters

Why is Veeky Forums such garbage? I'm tired of this board being polluted by shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitposting autists

Is this Alphonse false flagging? I don't trust a Witcher pic.

no rules are enforced

I honestly don't know how Veeky Forums is so bad. Logically a niche board should be better than bigger ones like /a/ or /v/, but I actually have more fun and get more discussion on those boards.

I'd be okay with the shitposting here if it was actually creative/unpredictable/funny, but I can't even remember the last time this board made me smile.

gm shills

yeah Veeky Forums is easily the worst board I browse

I think the problem is the board is so small that it only takes about 10 shitposters to fuck everything up

Because faggots get emotional about cars and it makes every discussion a retarded mess.

this.

THE MODS DON'T DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE.

All car guys are fucking retarded, it's not just Veeky Forums.

Because it's filled with Americans.

Because people who actually own, work on, and drive their own cars don't spend all day on Veeky Forums shitposting like bus riders do

Veeky Forums is one of my fav boards to be honest. there is shitposting but its enjoyable, i like gtr vs corvette meme.
there are tons of places with legit discussion here too.
its best balance between funposting and good discussion.

>its best balance between funposting and good discussion.

>stop bullying gm

>good discussion
There is hardly any outside of generals
>funposting
This implies fun, but the shitposting here is boring as all fuck

corvette oil spill over heat gm general maintenance can't even compete crashed le mons egg and spoon 7:08 motortrend corvette lets itself down failure to swallow gtr semen please corvette is noticeably faster projecting believe our fake lap times 1:25.00 spoonfeed me mommy kek so you admit gm cant compete lolcantturn oilspill laughing girls smug furry gtav golden face never ever .jpg .png .gif .webm gm literally cant compete kek btfo

Fangirls on suicide watch

wait, what does totalbiscuit have to do with gm shills?

Wait, what does GM have to do with competing?

rotflmao

I miss the stang/FRS meme desu.
The new GM/GTR is boring becauze everybody knows the gooks fucked up big time it's not even fair.

GM made the best car.

>Gooks Trannies on suicide watch.

Assmad GM fangirl detected

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/

I want Mustang/Camaro versus BMW back. There is room for actual discussion in between all the shitposting.

>pony cars = 95-99% of the performance for 50-65% of the cost
>M-cars = negligibly faster but you get more visibility and build quality

>Veeky Forums is garbage
Only if you don't find it hilarious watching an autistic kid endlessly obsess over the corvette because it molested his favorite car; the gtr.

This actually

its funny because its true

See
You can now leave Veeky Forums and go cry in your overpaid GookMobile.

he doesn't even have a license or a car lmao

ANNNNNNNNNND you were expecting witty interlectual dialog? like expecting a fat kid to win against usain bolt in a running race. aint gonna happen.

nah, I just wanted to make a shitposting thread
nice projection

post gm vehicles

Who are this sexy maaan

GAYRALD THE RIVIERA

Geralt. He's the perfect man.

pontiac made some god damn beautiful cars

Im newer to Veeky Forums, still just lurking to get a feel for stuff, but I have noticed that Veeky Forums is repetitive to the point of being boring. I feel like after a week I started to see reposts of the same 3 threads about the same 3 cars. And I come from /m/, the most repetitive board on Veeky Forums

>Eternal shitposter complains about shitposting he caused

This is a new low

That's a Holden, cunt

Pontiac a best

eat my dick kangaroo jack

fuck yeah
if it wasn't for our local import laws i would've got a ws6 right now

Sometimes I start racing game threads on /v/ (or Initial D threads on /a/) with the intention of talking about cars, just because Veeky Forums is so fucking garbage.

or one of these barges
god damn i need to move

the ats coupe looks so much better than the cts coupe

Gettin one of these bad boys

I don't see you leaving.

nice
are the last saabs made forgettable entry level sporty sedans or underrated bargain deals?

Look pretty neat. Probably gonna be classics down the road

Thanks satan. Even though the ats and the cts use the same platform, the ats manages to look much better. It's a magical thing.

boo fucking hoo

If you cant handle the bantz, take your leave for a "better" place.

yeah i think so too

imo that's only the case with the coupes,the cts v sedan is absolute sex

That's an Opel
Unlikely, it's just a rebadged Opel

>There is hardly any outside of generals
there is lots. stop being a newfag

>gm takes car back for an entire weekend after getting rekt fair and square and modifies it, makes motortrend do a 'retest'
lmao gm damage control at its finest

I'm glad GM avoids adding ricey bodykits to the Corvette just to beat the GT-R

>this ugly ass wing

well the insignia is still being made and opel is still around
saab is kill
9-5s are kill too
they're already somewhat rare to run into now while being considerably cheap

its like they unironically want to pander to chink boy racers

hol up

>all that and it still won't beat the GTR

Bullshit. I got banned for saying nissan sucks. Thats the kind of "mods" we have

the previous episode of The Grand Tour had the Civic type R beat both the focus RS and mustang 5.0 around the track. I'm surprised there weren't any threads about Ford's godmachines losing to FWD

i don't know about you but i don't see a bodykit that looks like it was made by 12 y/o koreans
that wing looks nice
it'll probably come in it's own package ala snek ACR,no chance of of being standard

i remember seeing one or two

because you are encouraging cancer tier shit posting, not intelligent shit posting

nissanscum is spam

Australian detected fuck off

and thats all i've got

I didnt even say scum.
I am, however, allowed to post my opinion. (Or so i thought)

Really makes you fink when gtr vs Corvette threads always active

you might like