What was the most influential car of the 2000's? What car defines the 00's to you?

What was the most influential car of the 2000's? What car defines the 00's to you?

Pic related for me

>2010
>00's

Of what? Just an iconic car of the time? The Hummer H2 really speaks early 2000s to me because of how popular they were with rappers and shit. Mid 2000s would be the Veyron

Em2 coupe for me. Just because it sold really well where i live, there is still tons of them.

The R8 was first sold in 2006, friend. The V10 version came out in 2008.

R8 released in 06

>Hummer H2
This.

The 2000s will always be the decade when everybody decided it was okay to be cheap and started buying Dacia Logans now that every Renault dealership has them and they cost half of the cheaper car every other brand has to offer.
It's a french thing, you wouldn't understand.

hate it
love it
the toyota prius (and the forgotten honda insight) brought pollution offsetting (there's pollution... just somewhere else) and planned obsolescence (stuff that becomes unrepairable in 10-15 years) technology to the masses.

Like it or not, there are hybrids everywhere, and the Prius (and Insight) were the first kids on the block.

>prius
>planned obsolescence

Some of these last over a million kilometers...

I almost want to say the ricer Honda but I guess thats more of a 90s staple

then I remembered the "Murci"

shit was produced for nearly the entire decade
it was a well known and lusted after car that dominated hip hop culture

it was a ubiquitous bling car

got to see that exact car in person

its weird seeing one not in a game or a video

I'll have to give it to the escalade. Escalades and Hummers were big back then because of how huge rappers were
One of the reasons I like this car is because it looks like a bigger impreza 2.5rs coupe

>Escalades and Hummers
yeah, just as much as Prius was the smug liberal car, the Escalades and especially the Hummers were in the in-ya-face single-occupant FU vehicle.

The only person I know who drives a Hummer a multi-millionaire's wife, because you can't be too-safe when picking up her kid from school.

Agreed, but priuii do last quite a while.

The veyron will go down as the most iconic car of the 2000's

HOUSE REAL BIG
CARS REAL BIG
DICK REAL BIG
EVERYTHING REAL BIG

This. It not only changed the entire auto industry, it heralded the new era of materialist virtue signaling via your choice of a car's powerplant instead of where the car's company is HQed. It's the ultimate symbol of the greenwashing industry that still hasn't faded.

The most funny thing about the prius is that the Aygo gets almost the same gas mileage.

No, it will not. The veyron has come and gone, looks pigfat and does not embody styling of the 2000s.

This is the car of the 2000s

It's like I'm actually playing midnight club 3 dub edition

>styling

No one who likes the Veyron cares about that. They like it because MUH FASTEST CAR EVER MADE

>pollution offsetting
lies created by the fossil fuel lobby
the creation of the battery, between RM, logistics, etc. does not pollute more than running a fossil fuel car.

irregular however, that the upfront cost of a hybrid car wont save you $ in terms of gas savings, is a whole other issue.

>planned obsolescence
You can thank Apple for that.

I wonder what happened to all the pimped out Hummers rappers and football stars had in the 2000s? I'm sure they either went broke or updated

I for one still think the h1 is such an imposing and cool vehicle

Mexicans and niggers bought them.

02-06 altima for me. Came with 3.5 v6 and a manual. Started the horsepower wars for midsize sedans and thanks to based nissan we have 250+ hp sedans from most manufacturers that had to keep up.

Agera

Who the fuck is influenced by a mid level Datsun

poor thing

>reading comprehension
Goddamn tripfags are massive tards

>lies created by the fossil fuel lobby
>the creation of the battery, between RM, logistics, etc. does not pollute more than running a fossil fuel car.
A new hybrid is less polutting than a new gas car, but a used gas car with good mpg is less poluting than a new hybrid.

>DB looks
>pretty much saved the company from financial collapse

Nobody questions that, if you donĀ“t drive a 60s landbarge or so.
New cars need to be build anyway, if old cars brake.

its like a mobile bordello from a robert rodriguez movie

It's possible they kept them or they were just rentals for music videos. There's a town in New Jersey where all the one hit wonder rappers from the mid 2000s retired to. It's an extremely wealthy area because the rappers who moved there were smart enough to invest their money

good for them. what tremendous foresight