January 9 (Monday): Ishtar
January 10 (Tue): Miyamoto Musashi
January 11 (Wednesday): All the above together

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
pastebin.com/NfmRvLxR
exhentai.org/g/1012514/e75a286949/
youtube.com/watch?v=9u7VHDVeGGI
youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sieg Mein Seibah!

LIZ THREAD

WE

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

Quick, who all will be the seven master swordsmen?

Musashi, Okita, Lancelot and Kojiro are obvious.

Old class dailies when?

I miss easy void dust farming

xth for best archer

WUZ

>faggots will keep getting maybe 1 male 5* rarely

Feels great being the target audience of this game and not the deluded retards that want gay shit here

>b-but muh hassan

>Lancelot
lmao. It's going to be set in Japan, so nip and chink Servants only.

Who /pancake/ here?

You had ONE job

>Material 3 stuff
>pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
>List of writers for servant lore
>pastebin.com/NfmRvLxR

>seven master swordsmen
What did I miss?

Slowly getting there.

> Nobody were mad on Cu personality being different when he is a fucking rapist in myth
Did you not read Hollow? Nearly every scene with Cu in it involves Shirou trying to prevent him from dicking somebody. He went ahead and groped Mashu in the F/GO adaptation yesterday just to put the cherry on top.

It's not over the top because this isn't Rance, but he's willing to dick pretty much anything with a vagina.

Everything

I love Eli!

So, has enough time passed that DW is not gonna fix the situation by themself and I'll actually have to go through with the refund?

Just in case some of you missed.
exhentai.org/g/1012514/e75a286949/

Sorry shit.

Get your head out of your ass, fotm waifufag. I can even respect Medb and Scatfags more than you, because at least they're dedicated. Next thing you know the next "waifu" will come out and you'll be slobbering all over her.
Her personality is SHIT, though maybe that's too strong of a word for it, because her personality is barely there.
>lol bishies
>lol I like strong people
Her design isn't even good, the colours look tacky as fuck and she's another generic blonde samurai.
Calling something "boring" is a very shitty attempt at criticism, as many people are aware, but she is legitimately BORING.
Kill yourself.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Are you sure. Medb disagrees.

>F/GO 2 main boss
>"I WANT THAT SHIELDER!"
youtube.com/watch?v=9u7VHDVeGGI

This is my boyfriend. Say something nice about him.

Sell Caster Cu to me gameplaywise.

boypussy

What are you talking about user? DW did nothing wrong.

So is the buying quartz problem fixed yet?

>he likes to be baited into rolling for a new servant every gacha that 8/10 of the time doesn't even like (You)

I think I haven't seen this NP, but since I started playing I've seen you posting this

Gay.

delete this picture right now

TL of the 3 Ashibons when?

What happens if you pour a lot of water on mudguy

She's cute.

Nobu a CUTE.

Did he ever stop sperging about people speaking english towards him

Posted the wrong picture :^)

He's really hard to kill and does good damage while shitting out NP at reliable rate

saber lily

So is it Rayshift or Ley Shift?

like that's ever stopped Servants from other regions from appearing in Orders or events.

Oh, and they're not going to just make up four brand new Servants solely for a mini-Order. They're going to use the ones already in the game or otherwise that they've implemented but not shown yet.

Medb is closer to Heaven's Hole than she is to a vagina, except replace "Heaven" with "countless STDs and pools of sperm"

I'm glad he came to me.
Why the fuck does he have to require crystals and hearts for ascension? At least I have a use for these roots now.

Shouldn't you be in our bed, Gil?

Sakura when

>being a waifufag for a slut that doesn't even want you

>Paracelsus knew Da Vinci in life, but can't remember if s/he was female when they first met. Deeply respects Da Vinci, so much so that he wouldn't dare trying to befriend her.

I thought Da Vinci turned into a woman as part of the servant summoning process? Is this suggesting that he did it as a human?

>m-muh subjective opinion is the absolute truth
Oh look its the same shit argument again.
Give me one male character and I can do the same shit you fucking turd.

I'd bang a Nobu. Umu.

Ley Shift

I thought she yelled some thing of excalibur? Damn, if only that multi account shitters didn't claim 3 saber lily codes.

Reminder that Fionn and Scathach were both written by Sakurai, that Sakurai prefers Scathach, and that even in the materials Fionn doesn't get the things he should have (immortality, godslaying etc) and they're instead given to Scathach.

>subjective opinion
OK, list Musashi's personality traits.

>he even has nigger lips

Also, the Singularity F Cu and Emiya imply they remember the events of F/SN

>lewding the Taiga
Unforgivable.

So I'm confused is the goal with Scathach's storyline
>We are fucking killing her
or is it
>Let's teach her how to be human again but pretend like this is still about seriously killing her
because people who are talking about her interlude are giving contradictory takes

I want to gently breed like rabbits with my daughter

>only likes pretty boys
>has a crush on Kojiro
>always hungry

Should I refund two 65 packs now or continue to hold out? I just wanna roll the Jew gacha.

>tfw no genderbend ROTK anime that takes itself seriously

Honestly a serious genderbend ROTK retelling could be cool as fuck. Shame that all of the stuff that's out there is just slice of life shit like Koihime Musou.

>happily leveling Musashi and Enkidu
>realize I need to pump their skills too
>not even done getting to 10 all my other servants

JUST

>thought the Quartz I bought yesterday might be in my log in rewards
>still nothing
What are they doing?

I see you've made it your wallpaper.

FUCKING APPLES RESUPPLY FINALLY

No waifus want anyone user, they're not real.

Sakurai is probably one of those feminist types that think women need more representation, and that taking the cool stuff away from the guys and giving it to the female characters is a good way to correct centuries of misrepresentation.

Man, back in the day, a Servant being a genderbend was an integral part to the mystery of the plot and played a large defining role in the character. But after Arturia, everything since has just gone to absolute dog-shit. Not a single one of the gender-bends since then hasn't been shit.

Reminder you guys

>powerlevel/lore dude that doesn't have to roll bait every month
Feels great kouhai.

gender bending is innately shitty

Ley Shifting involves transporting your spirit, so it's probably literally just Rei Shift. Rei as in 霊, like damn near everything to do with Heroic Spirit metaphysics.

I guess a proper translation would be Spirit Shift, but a bit too late to use that now.

>Meme Alter
You and literally everyone else, who cares.

>tfw i wouldn't mind ROTK waifus in fate at all

He was best boy on Shu side but nobody can top Cao Cao.

>quartz bought during yesterday's shitfest isn't in the box
Isn't this illegal?

Samurai Jack.
youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M

>refunders lied so much about not getting their quartz that they're not gonna do anything

Since some people are raging about genderbends, was Hephaestion from Case Files confirmed to be the actual Hephaestion or just Demi-Servant like Mashu?

What are the chances of another set of limited rate ups after this one?

You might be reading too much into it. He probably started doubting his vague memory when he meets servant Da Vinci and thought 'huh? a woman? I know I met the guy before, was he a woman then too ? whatever'

Or, he might have actually known Da Vinci secretly dressing up as a woman while alive or something.

I like it it's fun

Artoria Alter soloed a Grail War by herself.

It is Cu saying
>can you stop moping please? It is getting annoying
>also, stop being bored for once
>I will kill you and you will like it

>he fell for the "buy now and collect double tomorrow" meme

I would laugh at you but my paid gacha gave me Enkidu instead of Saber so I didn't have it better either.

We'll get China in Episode 2 with the Three Brothers and Liu Bei being a 3* Saber/Rider with a very powerful NP

Screenshot this

I wouldn't be surprised if they released another batch of limited servants to be honest.

Yea otherwise nobody would like a loser like guan yu.

WHOM IS BLACKMEN?

>leveling and ascending
>real hell

No, the true hells are Skills and QP.

When is the new season to come out anyway? I forgot, I love the show.

>Artoria
>not Arturia.

>refunders got keked hard by DW

>She's not interested in victory or fame, and likes alcohol, money, and free food
>Laughs all the time and doesn't take things serious. This isn't because she looks down on her opponents, but because she enjoys laugh. Laughs off most things, but in the end she is a practitioner of the way of the sword, and is thus dry and severe when it comes to real fights
Falls for people easily, and likes being relied on. Likes being praised, and is weak to praise. Likes fights. Has a strong sense of justice, but doesn't lecture people on it. Usually a wanderer with no worries, but gets really mad in the following cases:One-sided slaughter,the pride of others being sullied for fun,food being taken from the starving

Next you are going to discard this and go LOL HOW BORING because thats your entire argument

Is ZerkLu Bu the Lu Bu post-daughter or pre-daughter?

I'd argue that but she took the Faceless Sphinx away from Nitocris to give to Ozzy so it's literally just wanking her favorites.

Musashi sprites: 3>1>2

Prove me wrong.

Her name is insipired by Artorius, so Artoria is correct.