FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance 5D and Rance VI Polls
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mangagamer.org/tag/rance-5d/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdteXi3YSqolYkuaibY5pVY8AOrMrGXE8c6lfLKrwmYn9zgEA/formResponse
alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance/Personal_History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sachiko is cute!

The Masou sisters are so beautiful...

Is there any guide for 5D? I don't know what the fuck is going on

So now that Patton has saved his country follow IX, you think AS will give into the memes and genderbend Patton in X?

No

Wiki has a solid one for getting through the pre-roulette events.

Well I'm more interested in how the roulette actually works.

h-how do i fuck caloria?

The manga gamer blog website has a glossary overview of how the roulette works plus tips.

blog.mangagamer.org/tag/rance-5d/

Scroll down until you see guides for 5D. Should probably answer most of your questions.

Alicesoft is pretty lazy with tutorials, especially since a lot of there game systems have strange gameplay decisions.

Well for 90% of characters the answer is "get their FR high enough or pass an event in the story"

send help pls

In the autumn forest

Its for a quest very late in the game, if your at that quest just look on your map for the green event

If you haven't voted already
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdteXi3YSqolYkuaibY5pVY8AOrMrGXE8c6lfLKrwmYn9zgEA/formResponse

Rance 5D and Rance VI polls.

im just mid game, anyway ty me man

Why every skill I learn in Quest has only 1 use? Are they upgaradble or will they stay like that?

Extra uses cost points.

>The translation in the black box is okay
>The translation in the dialog boxes is full retard.

The fuck?

They are all pretty bad.

Also, Freak is some pervert talking about his penis and Shiranui.

This is why people say MT is bad. All it's good for is pulling the kanji you may not know yet.

The Zeth Beauty Contest thing, they only showed 9 out of the 10 contestants. Is the 10th a really big secret or just something stored for post-game?

Got Wichita's scroll in Quest. Now do I need to defeat 10 monster girls in total or 10 different types of monster girls?

>There is no way to induce yourself into a Coma that you can reliably get out of in 15 years.
>Have to actually wait for translated games.

You could just learn Japanese; Rance is easy to read.

Is good for getting the gist of it, more or less, which is what I'm looking for.

Do any of the games talk about Rance's backstory?

10, just beat the Chiha mission.

Is there a link for Rance VI in English? The one in the paste-bin is in jap.

Poor tank-girls

No, it's only on TWN.

No, but Alicesoft did.

alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance/Personal_History

There's been dozens of links in the past few threads, go look for them if you're going to pirate it

*RWN.

Anyone knows a good spot to farm presents?

in postgame you can get them pretty reliably by running the training forest.

There's a really short scene in VI when you clear sill where he describes how they met. Other than that not so much, Alicesoft talked about it though it's on the wiki

I get being wary with Shizuka because of her standoff-ish nature, but being a dick to Sill the slave of your self-proclaimed Master who said it was okay and is one of the nicest person around is just silly.

In fairness he was chucked into a slave pen by wizards and made to fight to the death every day.
Sill's nice to him but the guy probably gets triggered just seeing a mage at that point

>new splash screen

And today I realized I've never played an Alicesoft game in the springtime.

He spent his entire being under the boot of mages. That doesn't just go away overnight.

He also fought with Sill for weeks if not months by that point though. The one supporting him from the back and healing him while he played meatshield was her.

It makes him look kinda of a dick that despite all that, he would rather choke to death on smoke inhalation than accept Sill's handkerchief.

Yeah, I didn't notice it at first and thought I will have to power through the game with characters with 1 use of most abilities.
So, is it worth it to upgrade stats or should I focus on new skills and adding more uses of existing ones?

I thought in my playthrough that it was optimal to get stats and damage limit and power through wtih shit skills but I'm not sure that's really the case. I never took the skill that lets you keep skills after Morurun so I was free to change things up however I felt was more optimal as the game went on.

Skills are more important than stats, those you can get via levels and equipment.

Alright, I have all the Haniwa rooms at 2 kills and nothing happened. How exactly does this map works?

YOU FOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

the cellar at the center of the map is open, I never managed to find how to climb up top

You have to kill all the Haniwa in a single run while the kill count is equal after killing all of them and then a stair case opens in the center. Make sure you bring two sets of each key.

Whaaaat, the mail girl is in league with Sieg? So is she a demon?

What are you talking about?

What on earth are you talking about? Ryouko is a hardworking mail girl

I hate the sequences when Rance is put on sideline

What is this theory? Ryouko would never do that.

No, they're separate characters. Have you played Fire Emblem? It's like how Devdan and Danved are different characters, just like Sirius and Camus.

Devdan and Danved are visibly different though, and also have different personalities

what's your fucking problem? next you're going to say that Pompadour is the mail girl??

Pastel is really hot when she's angry

Going back to Sengoku after beating VI and I've gotta say... I remember the Takeda Blitz looking more scary last time I played 2*.

Is the first part of it usually like this?

Is this a typo or is it wanted?

>spewing this fucking nonsense

What are you even complaining about?

>everyone everyone

Fuck.
That's probably not wanted

Is you saying Rance fucked up?

huh, didn't even notice that while reading.

Probably a typo

I didn't notice it either. Sometimes you just gloss over that stuff when reading. I was searching elsewhere for the mistake too.

I normally have a decent tolerance for Rance's antics but wow he is pissing me off in VI.

First the random adventurer girl in the dungeon, then he rapes a girl in a fucking wheelchair, and now he's turning on Kaoru and just raped her best friend. I think I'm gonna call it quits.

Does he rape the orphan girls too?

>rance
>raping the orphans

Well first of all Urza is in a wheelchair because depression, not because she's cripple and no he doesn't fuck the orphans.

No
They'll want it when they're old enough anyway.

god, you're such a fucking little faggot

>playing Rance games when you have a problem with rape

>Mill
>Patty
>Very nearly Kou several times in SR
>His loli-ventuers on Ylapu

Rance has no right to say that when Karma secuding him made him lower the number of years needed to fuck her from 5 to 1 and was counting Rockys to not just do it right then and there.

Rance didn't know Mili was a kid, while she was wearing the ring.

>tolerance for Rance's antics
you dumb bastard.

>i have only played SR

To be fair, in Sengoku he mostly fucked over supreme assholes or bitches, so it was refreshing and entertaining to see a protagonist dealing with them like that (Aki's scene made me diamonds, for example). Basically, he "the lesser evil" or so to speak.

He's a bit disgusting in this game. I still like him a lot, but sometimes in this game he just goes too far.

Has Mangagamer said anything about future releases?

What the hell happened to your font?

>I still like him a lot
you dumb bastard.

So uhh how the fuck do I get sanakia into my party? I got her up to 20 FR just grinding her fights and still no option? Wtf

Dontfailforbait, dontfallforbait, donttakethebait

That only affects the level she'll join you at. You get her through plot much later in the game.

Is there a problem with it?

What is your problem?

Isn't this the usual one?

is this a rhetorical question?

Hmm, she looks like the mail girl, either that or has an amazing disguise.

No idea, which Font is that supposed to be anyway?
Isn't it something like MS Gothic?

>I remember the Takeda Blitz looking more scary last time I played 2*.
>Is the first part of it usually like this?
It's somewhat random. The front row is always the general + 2 Takeda Cavalry (who have some pretty random stats, sometimes they've even got Battle Rating Up and 4 Actions) and the backrow is usually 3 random units from Takeda's army.

As for the Blitz being easy, pic related.

How is 2 star by the way? I've probably only played it once or twice.

Rance, pls.

>look at the ceiling
What did he mean by this

Did you actually look? it's really obvious if you do and pay attention

Hold right click and move.