Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

memechat for redditors and commies
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> If the OP subject says /rhg/ then the OP is a cum guzzling mouth breathing homosexual
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
mega.nz/#!0kNCDYxb!ADr-Tqi9CbDILvBGS2SPBe-JMv0gRvGET6BvznAJPYU
suonet.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/2016-suo-annual-meeting/online-program-viewer.aspx
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$PTN MY DARK SKINNED AMIGO

PTN FOR LIFE.

MEME ME TO THE MOON.

PTN MOON BOOM

To all HTBX bros holding through data. I'm personally hoping data is released during pre-market. If no data is released I'm selling 20% of my position through the day.

PM data is usually good results. AH is often more of a mixed bag. Protect your investment as you see fit.

anyone have tips on learning material for beginners?

possibly something from picture? I got these books from what.cd before it got shut down. only started reading "getting started in technical analysis"

Ok $PTN is at $0.84 9:47 eastern time, which is good.

Anything besides $PTN?

Don't wanna put all the meme eggs in one moon basket

Benjamin Grahams Intelligent Investor is a good book to start with.

He'll teach all the things you should take into consideration when investing.

This will be important to why you get burned when you utterly disregard his advice to chase dank memes.

REXX might jump on Wendsday.

AMD is good long run.

Maybe look into PHMD. It gained big a week ago.

Could you do a mediafile DL link of those?

Link is at bottom of this jpeg (or atleast it used to be)

$PHMD looks interesting, I'll keep my eyes open ty user

Thanks dude, I'll DL when I get home.

link for that one mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

thanks I'll read that book first, looks great for beginners

link for mine as requested (but note I just download the popular ones on what.cd)
mega.nz/#!0kNCDYxb!ADr-Tqi9CbDILvBGS2SPBe-JMv0gRvGET6BvznAJPYU

Thinking about blowing my load and going all in on PTN tomorrow.

Trump just made a deal with Carrier. They are staying in the US. Stock is about to go up. Buy that shit tomorrow.

They're not going to release PM, and it's not because of bad data. It's at a conference in Vienna, they have an allotted time to present their results (I think 12:30?)

Sorry, the conference tomorrow is in San Antonio. The one on the 6th is in Vienna

You may be right about AH release. Conference starts 30 minutes after market closes. I'd just feel much better with a PM release.

I've been burned by plenty biotechs before you can never be to cautious with binary events.

Yeah let's just go buy a completely private stock that's not on any public exchange.

UTX owns them.

Yeah the conference starts at 5:30 ETC.

I searched up the abstract on their poster and this is what it said:

"Results: Vesigenurtacel-L treatment was well tolerated with no vaccine-related SAEs; primary AEs were mild, most commonly transient injection site reactions. AE profiles (number and severity of AEs) were similar across the treatment arms indicating that vesigenurtacel-L does not significantly alter the known safety profile of BCG. Composite RFS across all arms (prior to the unblinding event at 1-year) was 84.6%, with a 6-month complete response rate in CIS patients of 87.5%. Vesigenurtacel-L antigen expression showed prominent overlap with patient tumors. Additionally, IHC may define a responder and non-responder phenotype by baseline levels of TIL and PD-L1.

Conclusions: The combination of vesigenurtacel-L and BCG is well-tolerated with preliminary evidence of synergistic effect and immunologic responses that are consistent with vaccine mechanism of action. Vesigenurtacel-L warrants further investigation as a potential treatment for NMIBC."

It looks positive from my experience in the science field but who knows how people will react.

You can read more yourself if you search "Vesigenurtacel-L" and poster #21 on here

suonet.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/2016-suo-annual-meeting/online-program-viewer.aspx

If DRAM could jump above $2 that'd be really nice thanks

How high is ptn going boys?

$1-10

why? what the fuck?

Are you asking me why such a huge range or are are trying to find out whats up with the company?

why is the stock going towards and over 1 dollar

both

there's a buyout.

Theyre ina a buyout discussion with multiple parties right now. They are either going to get Bought out at a premium, Merge with another company, or theyll have to resort to dillutive funding. The reason why the share was .5 just a few weeks ago is because they are literally broke. The target price range is super fucking wide because no one really has an idea of what its worth theyre main shit is pretty poppin and a competiting company with a less effective drug was bought out for $1bn but PTN has more assets than just the poon tang drug so that changes the game but they are also like i said broke so its crazy right now. The stock will go up and down for the next while until they release news but if you buy under $1 its literally free money. Seriously man read the threads things been shilled since .5.
Personally im gonna ride it out and see what happens

detaiils senpai, we have time, market isnt open for 11 more hours

Alright thank you famn

Any one still holding on to AMRS? I should've sold at .97
I don't care for long term investments atm

Just buy that shit and ride the meme lightning with us.

Nope, bought at .78, sold at .92
I traded that everyday for easy gains, gonna let it chill for a while. It's known to dip, hard. I recognize the pattern, It'll go up a little right after open, but I have a feeing its going to dip hard in the afternoon, to around .83-.80

Wtf am I suppose to do with my 5k shares of STEM I'll fucking sue

Watch your money burn as Robinhood takes it time changing the stock ticker to MBOT

I believe there is a merger with a parent company soon, the split will be 1 share for every 9 you have. we'll see how this goes.

PTN has a patent on a drug that treats 'female sexual disorder', an untapped market worth a billion in annual sales.

Its basically a better product than the only other FSD drug in the market.That is a huge profitable potential market which is very interesting for big pharma.

They only still need one minor sign of approval from the FDA and they will file that in first or second half of 2017.

However, they need money to do this cause their current cashflow burns up before the end of this year. So its very likely that they have been seeking for a partnership or a buyout.

The CEO (who holds over 2 million shares himself iirc) confirmed this in their last CC. They have also hired a consulting agency to help them explore partnerships. The money PTN has sunk into this over the past years will soon be made back.

It would make absolutely no sense for PTN to sell if they dont get 300m+ at the bare minimum for their company given their investment and the potential of their products. PTN is trading at less than 100m now. Most estimates have a 500-700m target and I agree.

Its now only a question of time until they close a deal that reflects their true worth. Seeing that happen before 2017 is a huge probability.

I'm watching $PTN $COGT $MIRN $DRAM.

Waiting till $25 to cash out half my shares.

I'm in there with you. Maybe not at that many shares but hey. I hope we tes test 10 and 12 by eoy. 25 Easter morning praise Jesus

Good night lads see you on the launch pad tomorrow

Wait so what is the timeframe for $PTN buyout news?

Or is this gonna be one of those deals where I keep my eyeballs open all day? Cause that's cool but it's always nice to know especially when I/we should pay attention

is a buyout good or bad? will the share value skyrocket or drop?

Good
Its skyrocketing right now on the idea of a buyout imagine if that gets confirmed my dude

>tfw you missed out on PTN

>TFW you didn't.

You think this is the end?

It's only just beginning

Good, but they won't get bought out.

They'll just issue more shares and the stock with tank again.

The recent run up has just been hype.

definitely not the beginning, and too late for me to be comfortable getting in now.

>today is settlement day
>still no buying power

WHY

They have a vendor on retainer to negotiate buyout meger/ might

Still might go to dillutive financing but theyre broke and running out of time suggesting that the move comes sooner rather than later. Its a hype play no doubt but it could be Buzz Aldrin Big

literally my first time investing even if it is just chump change from my shit job I can not wait to ride this meme train with you guys.

Brother if you believe it will come true. My honest opinion is after they are cleared of debt and strong product line going is this will be 50+ in 2018

The CEO mentioned 3 options during the last CC.

Dilution wasnt one of them.

And you believe him? There's no way he could have just said that to keep investors from panicking?

AMD is the eternal meme for a reason
It runs on meme magic

I'll cum buckets if it's $10

Youre not wrong but if they intend to dillute that doesnt explain why theres a vendor on retainer and theyre tabling offers while putting potential buyers under CDA and granting them access to confidential data?

Where my REXX niggas at? Really hoping tomorrow doesn't burn me. I think after this I'm just gonna stick with biotech memes.

When is AMD q4 results? Sony sold more ps4s this month than the did at launch thanks to black Friday and the new ps4s. Plus Microsoft Xbox has been selling at an all time high too. Amd makes the chips for both i just see them blowing this quarters expectations out of the water.

mid-January

what is the buyout target price/share?

I own all the memes.

Lets see where they take.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6

>specific mention about lyme and other tick borne diseases, incentive for new antimicrobial drugs,
>allow re-export of controlled substances within the EU economic area

anyone can offer advice about researching congressional stuff? i'm sure some connections to publicly traded companies can be made

More often than not they would typically mention dilution as an option even if they didn't intend to do it. Better to be upfront about it with investors rather than springing it on them suddenly if it does come down to it.

How hard am I gonna get fucked by DRAM tomorrow? In 500 shares at 1.53 average

>tfw you got everything in PTN for 4 weeks now without any trades else
Should I add some money and start trading again? PTN is gonna deliver some big bucks anyhow, but I'm bored of waiting.

I think SKLN is gonna be good again and waiting for signs of interest in ENG.

>
>Good
>Its skyrocketing right now on the idea of a buyout imagine if that gets confirmed my dude
Hopefully it doesn't pull a Twitter.

Can someone tell me why aria went down on the news of FDA approval??? Shouldn't that be a good thing?

should I go all in on PTN?

OIL TO DA MOON.

Remember that fag who was mad that PTN dropped 2 cents when he thought it would skyrocket and attacked everyone on RGT telling hik to calm his tits and hold?

Lets laugh at him now.

Buy into UWTI morning or is the deal just gonna fall flat?

ASTI moon mission this morning for us OTCfags.

read the first post of that image.
Thats a person who had no clue what was going on and tried to act smart and noble when his rec bottomed out. face it, he got lucky.
If he wa so smart, he would have bought more shares at the dip

Too soon man. I checked that stock a week ago its like literal sub penny at this point and being diluted to hell every month.

Like if you had invested in ASTI and held from the start of RGT till now you'd have a fraction of 1% of your original investment left.

It was complete bullshit. It was the same guy who did the 2nd post. If he actually got into PTN at 0.4 he would have had to buy it back in March, and completely ignore the .80 spike it had only to sell it at a measely .58.

To my fellow HTBX bros. Investor Relations just confirmed data to be released in AH.

That instantly tells me something is bad. Huge sell off im out at opening.

So I guess urre today then. Or at least ptn. Choices...

Two potential memes to watch:

$BCEI
$IMNP

I think it's too late to ride the pop, by I would keep an eye on dwti and drip because the opec deal is mostly an emotional thing, us fracking and opecs inability to enforce itself will probably keep oil low after the hullabaloo today

Joey Sales is going in on our meme. Forget the moon, lads, we're going to Mars.

ptn is crashing

CBMX spiked too early today is the day we see it climb up more naturally. Eod should be 3.7

>caring about pm price

Chill

Selling all HTBX at open moving to ptn for the day, buying HTBX overnight. Thoughts?

URRE

Not a bad idea if you are adverse to holding through data. As long as you have AH abilities and can chase right after data comes out.

Once news actually drops we'll see mid $2's.

I think so too. I'm out at 2.1x

Any ideas on how much HTBX is gonna get shorted today before AH announcement?

Expect a slow bleed all day as shorts shake weak hands. On the bright side you have till EOD to decide if you want to stick around for data.

Data should be solid, is buy in at lowest possible entry.

BTE TO THE SUN