Mitsubishi Eclipse

Thinking about buying this Eclipse as my first car. I'm 25 so I don't think insurance will be an issue. Guy wants $7500, I think I can get him down to $7000, is that a good deal? It looks fast as fuck so I'm pretty hype

No

>first car
>25 years old
>eclipse

>7k
Maybe if it's 7k yen, not USD
Not sure if they've gotten better, but the late 90s eclipse my father had would breakdown on him constantly. Not sure of the year of yours in question, but I believe the body style was very similar so I'm assuming it's late 90s early 2000's, either way you can do much better with 7k imo.

Just look at this delicious bait!

>$7500 for a car that has the hood held down with bungee cords
>not even an Eclipse

Thanks m8, needed the giggle today

pic of a 3g would have been better

That's a Talon.

Which is an eclipse.

Which is a Stealth

which is a 3000gt

>7k for a fucking eclipse
even a 4g isn't worth that much
it better be a 2g gsr pushing 20~ psi with built internals and modified suspension and tranny/clutch

I don't even think it's turbo my man.

that's the point
if it looks like pic related, $1500 if it runs well

>first car
>buying an old rusty piece of shit that is literally fucking held together with bungie cords

I'm guessing you have no idea what you are doing with your money. You need to do a lot more research.

Buy something that is about 3 years old, it will have depreciated by half its value but still be in good condition

Or buy that rustbucket if you want. A fool and his money are soon parted

So Camaros are Firebirds now?

>first car
>$7000
>Eclipse

no. stop right now.

go get a sub 2k$ easy to fix beater and ~500$ in tools.

They have been since the 80s

>7k for a crashed eclipse

OP here, does it matter if it's a non turbo model?

Op take it from a guy who had an 2g Na eclipse as a first car, you want the turbo model for sure the na is gunna leave u wanting more and you will eventually want to sell it for a turbo model but be aware that our cars are DSMs and they are notorioua for having problems since almost all are beat to shit. 420a eclipses are not worth more than 2or 2.5k as for the talon in your picture that nigger has that shit overpriced dont even give him the pleasure of a text

yes OP get it

First off that is an eagle talon, and it is non turbo. Its worth 2k at most.

Yes, because that is the difference between being worth 4k and 2k. DON'T BUY THIS FAGGOT

>25
>first car

Really got my brain matter flowing