Best new car between $25-30k?

...and why is it the Golf GTI?

>buying cars new

>being that poor

>buying new
>ever
Why buy a gti when you can get a used C or E class or a Lexus or infiniti?

ITT: poorfags

ITT: Financially Illiterate fags

V6 1LT Camaro with a stickshift. Prove me wrong.
>muh visibility doesn't count

>GM

>muh visibility doesn't count
Why? It's widely accepted to be the biggest flaw in the car.

Some of us just like getting the most value for our money. I could go ahead and buy a new car right now, or I can look around and buy the same car that's a few months old for much less because someone else has already had the privilege of wiping 20% off its value just by driving it off the lot.

>V6 muscle car

Loving every laugh, this will never be ok.
>but muh 300hp
When the V8 comes standard with 500+ that's not an argument

>buying a car with pre farted seats

>making enough money to buy new things and not stress about it
>financially illiterate
k.

>Some of us just like getting the most value for our money
Not everyone shares your values, special snowflake. Just because a person sees value in something you don't doesn't mean they're making a poor financial decision.

The best bang for the buck.
Stay assmad gook.

It's not a 'car', but you can go anywhere, plenty room, removable top. Almost bought one last year

inb4 dodge/jeep/chrysler bashing

factory rice dreams

Oh god... YUCK

Many people see value in having an "untouched" car. There's a certain peace-of-mind that comes with that. If that kind of purchase fits into a someone's personal budget, who are you to judge?

Soichiro is spinning in his grave at 9000 RPM.

>tfw Hyundai and Kia are now making better looking cars than Honda and Toyota

Point out where I'm judging anyone for buying new. I simply stated my own decision and the reasoning for it.

>Point out where I'm judging anyone for buying new

"Some of us just like getting the most value for our money"

You're just going to pretend like this wasn't intended as a condescending statement?

Bc 2liter with a turbo and responds incredibly well to mods and tunes

Saw a video of this dude with a tuned mk7 keeping up with a 5.0 Stang from a highway roll. Pretty impressive indeed.

Why would anyone pay 30k for a shitty Volkswagen?

Seriously you can buy a C5 Vette and pay someone to replace the entire engine 3 times for no reason and still be better off money wise. Don't be a retard.

It was in response to the two people I quoted insinuating that the only reason people might not buy a new car is because they can't afford it.

I don't have any issue with people buying new cars, because how they spend their money is their business.

And those were in response to used-car-advocates jumping all over OP for no reason. They lose their damn minds at any mention of buying a new car.

>shitty Volkswagen?
The one that has an interior quality which absolutely shits all over your Vette?

>Seriously you can buy a C5 Vette
I'm not buying a 17-year-old car, retard. Not to mention, two-seater doesn't fit my needs.

Pretty much just fighting shitposts with shitposts though.

The point is though that used car people are almost always the instigators. They're way more condescending towards new car buyers.

Leftover 2016 mustang gt base.

>muh dash

who gives a fuck, your interior will look just as bad if not worse in ten years when all the soft touch plastics have scratches/wear marks and the car rattles over every bump

assuming it even runs in the first place and your pos vw product doesn't
>break camshafts
>break fuel pumps
>blow turbos
>breaks its A/C flap so you cant change temp

or whatever stupidass issues a new car wouldn't even have if it was made by anyone else other than volkswagen

2017 Challenger R/T

>who gives a fuck
Lots of people. But I guess you're just going to continue making excuses for the Vette's Fisher-Price interior. Y'know... The thing you have to get in and look at every day.

>your interior will look just as bad if not worse in ten years when all the soft touch plastics have scratches/wear marks and the car rattles over every bump
Nonsense. Chevy put that interior together with miscellaneous trash. In ten years it'll still look better than yours did new.

Fair enough, I'm just saying that I wasn't disrespecting people who buy new. Whatever people choose to do with their own money is their business.

>squeaks and rattles
>panel gap
>Chinese transmission

If MKIVs are anything to go by the clips in most of the plastics of the MKVII will be broken in 5-10 years and it'll look no better than a 15 year old Nissan owned by a single mom.

Dash stroking arguments are the only thing you have left when all you can do is sit in your broken car instead of driving it.

>Whatever people choose to do with their own money is their business.
That is the reasonable stance, however most people here seem to believe that others who don't adhere to their own financial habits are of a lesser intelligence.

The Vette has so much aftermarket you can buy a luxury leather trim piece for every single part of the interior to make it superior to the VW. And replace the engine twice. And will be cheaper lol.

thumbnails looked like a guy with a giant boner.

>you can buy a luxury leather trim piece for every single part of the interior
Do you realize how fucking ghetto that sounds?

More ghetto than your 30k GTI being slower than an Altima V6?

Honestly?

Find a Honda Accord or Hyundai Sonata. You may be tempted to get some boyracer hatchback with a manual but you will regret it. You will regret projecting to other roadgoers that you're 32 driving a hatchback. You will regret having a harsh ride that feels squirrely over every pothole. You will regret your family complaining about the lack of room in the back on roadtrips. I speak from experience.

Edmunds has the Altima at 6.2 and the GTI at 6.1

Just saying.

Put 4 adults in either (OP needs 4 seats) and the Altima is far faster.

>Find a Honda Accord
The good one (EX-L V6) is over $30k

Hahaha. Backtracking...

EX-L Navi V6 with 280hp accord can be found for 10k with like 70k miles.

>used

So buy 3 of them, 2 as backup/parts.

Go fuck yourself since you seem determined to be stupid.

Go fuck myself? You completely ignored what OP said, so I'm not the stupid one here.

>making enough money to not stress about it
>spends more than he has to
you think warren buffet got rich by wasting money on cars?

>wasting money
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Go read a Forbes article and stop lecturing me you cheap faggot.

>under $30k

get a 2-4 year old v6 accord ex-l. buy from carmax if you're a faggot with no emergency fund that needs a warranty.

2013 Lexus GS 350 and cruise around like a Yakuza mob boss.
>everyone btfo

That with the 1.5 and manual is the sweetspot.

t. poorfags with 436 credit score and driving a used marked up luxury car.

That's like saying Nickelback's first album has some moments

Why not the regular mk7 Golf??
> >5k less than GTI
>1.8L TSI
>$300 for factory lowering springs
>$400 tune can put it up to 240+ HP
Why even bother with the GTI? You can get 98% of it for several thousand cheaper with a regular GOLF

I may be sick in the head, but I really like the way these things look. Baby Crosstour ass and all.

Why bother with VW trash anyways?

Heil Mexico!

He's been running at redline so often that Honda has had to do a full rebuild on his coffin 8 times in 2016. The amount of heat a corpse can create at that rpm is really tough on the oil.

>inb4 Japanese cremate everything.

>Up to 17 city / 21 highway
>Up to
>17 city

no thanks

The new Civic Si when it comes out.