/rsg/ - Runescape General

Firemaking is a bad skill edition.

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/sliskes-endgame--frostworld-part-2?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,7,65861495

>Latest ̶B̶T̶S̶ 2016:Year in Review
youtube.com/watch?v=wlBuGp6dTnY

second for max in 2017

did anything useful come out of enchanted silver jewellery?

>im not on there
wtf?????

not until they remove lodestones

what about the slayer one and the vyre corpse one?

slayer aura without loyalty points
also antislayer aura

cant remember other effects desu

>not liking the free potion doses necklace that works on overloads

Doesn't that give them a shitton more enchanted jewellery to think about? Because there's still opal/jade/topaz + gold and sapphire/emerald/ruby/diamond/dstone/onyx/hydrix + silver.

Everyone post the first tab of your bank.

not online right now
have this instead :)

>combat beta thing
Why you keeping that,nigga? It ain't gonna be the next party hat.

>you will never be this cool

Reminder that if you use guthix's blessing you are objectively a shitter

I like this picture

better than enhanced excalibur's shitty ass healing effect that's for sure.

rare tokens can go in the pouch now
put your summoning gems together senpie
you can destroy the festive aura and get it back from diango later for Veeky Forums

>scorpion meat :')

>>no one pays for VIP
>well meme'd
seems pretty low.

What are you talking about?

My bad. I thought that map or whatever it is was the combat thing when I glanced at it.

unused trisk
unused silverhawk feathers
1 dose pots
ore isnt together

do you actually use portents? they dont trigger reliably enough for me

It's like I'm really a ninja!

I don't put scorpion meat in my food tab in case I forget that you can't eat it outside dom.

Priff thieving tab

thats clearly his priff thieving tab m8

i dont have priff yet :')

yeah but i never even use it in the tower, just convert it into xp book and move along

I've been on worlds with less population for Warbands if this is concerning warbands.

those are the ones pkers go to first.

I can't wait for 2017's beach event

What are some good perks to place on an Attuned Crystal Halberd? I don't plan to use it other than in more difficult places because I want to use and disassemble Chaotic Mauls most of the time for better invention XP, but I think it should have perks for when I do use it.

im more hyped for haitis return since jagex decided to take away my spear override ):

scavenging is pretty nice

i'd imagine peegayers for bongs go to the least populated worlds. i'd imagine a locked VIP world, even with a slightly higher amount of players, might be less full of peegayers.

anyone with VIP should try it out for me.

they're not gonna mix the two

>that
>a mess
pic related

why not.

it gives them more slots for ideas in the future.

if you can quote me arround 5-10 minutes before one starts I'll try for you

You say that but it seems a bit illogical. Sure you'll have some people go to them for warbands to try and avoid other people as well as FCs. So you would think FCs would go for that. However it's not usually a lot of people. If the goal of the FCs are to PK a lot of people and then grab their gear then they want to hit a higher target for more potential kills. Why waste time on maybe 1 or 2 people? This is all assuming that's part of their goal besides Warbands itself.

Granted I never go to the lowest of the low. I try to hit a medium and it's been working out pretty well. Usually only when I get really unlucky is when I die, but that hasn't happened recently.

they already struggled to come up with non-dead content for the existing silver jewelry and they only partially succeeded

I know how it feels
At this point I've just given up trying to organise my bank because it only takes a couple of days to turn it into a mess
The bank rework can't come soon enough

>If the goal of the FCs are to PK a lot of people
believe it or not they actually want supplies, going to the least populated worlds offers the least resistance.

I feel like EoC ruined runescape.

that is wrong.
your feelings are irrelevant.

it's why I said future.

what if they make something that helps with skills that jewellery have yet to reach like Invention?

23 years old and only now did I realize how good playing this game shirtless feels

You, I also never went to a VIP world. There's a chance PK shitters don't spend the money on them. If you ever do it let us know. I'd be a bit interested in that.

>want supplies
Exactly. And they might even want more supplies in one go.
>least resistance
If they weren't a band of 5 or more people decked out in royal dhide, the best bows they can get, a pack yak full of food mostly likely, and didn't use soul split then I'd probably say that's a fair point.
Seeing as they can just stomp most people in the ground then that's probably the least of their worries outside another PK clan.

Also I'm assuming just PK clans. Not necessarily any FC that might team up to go for some supplies. Seen a few of them at warbands before come in and go without killing anyone else, but can't say I trust them either.

>completely killed pvp
>turned slayer into a joke
>turned high level pvm into a joke so jagex had to make ultra tier monsters with many millions of health that shit out damage that couldn't be solod
>90% of the shit made pres eoc for quests is a joke
but muh 100% protection prayers

>And they might even want more supplies in one go.
the least populated worlds are also the ones that non-pkers go to out of fear, always.

5 people is something that can be beaten by another fc or clan.

I think I should get VIP so I can pk people in those worlds thinking they're safe.

I think Neopets is more for you.

>spending real money to annoy people
sounds like we'd be friends

Yet I go to the lower populated worlds often, not the lowest, and hardly see any PKers come around. Though I also don't go to DFWl, and hop worlds like mad if I do see one when I get to the location. Which I haven't for some time. In fact I don't see other people around most the time. Usually I only see 1 or 2 extra people. 3 or more is somewhat uncommon.

>5 people is something that can be beaten by another fc or clan.
>the least of their worries outside another PK clan
It's almost like I had already pointed that out.

Time is also another factor. There's also some pocket of time where no one is online so there's less likely to be any PKers around.

>implying I wouldn't just buy bonds with my millions of gp for the premium package

I don't have anything organized.

hey your keys are nicely ordered :)

mine isnt cause i keep using my key to help heros questers ):

just get 2 and use one as placeholder so it stays on the same slot

You should try it then. Tell us if people do bongs without being piled on VIP worlds.

this is just my tab where i dump my frequently used items
i don't have real t90s anymore because i haven't active done combat since early last year

could be worse/10

thanks user

what the fuck does rubber toe even mean

>an unclaimed skilling pet

Trying to clean up cosmetics and such from my bank. Assuming I get the full sets, would either of these be worth keepsaking?

I, personally, think both of them are very ugly.
But if you like them, and has the keys, why not?

I dunno, I don't have much concern for fashionscape but I haven't used any of my keys yet. The only reason I don't immediately want to throw them out is that both take pretty long to get.

check if you can store it in your POH

who /nobanktabs/ here?

Battlemage yes, Gu no. Come to think of it though, the other minigames I'd need to play are kind of worthless, so I'll probably just destroy it.

the madman

junk
Veeky Forums
loot
f2p gear
melee gear
useful non gear
skillin'
mage/range gear
spare tab that hold some arc junk and cooking urns/gauntlets atm

>Haven't played since 2007
>miss the challenge and grind
>hop on again recently
>everything is micro transactions and pay to get exp
>literally no point in playing when you can Afk everything
>quit RS again

Seriously question here bros, what keeps you on? I really wanted to give it a shot but there's no skill or anything involved anymore it's instant gratification experience.

why are you lying?

Because you want to minmax. You want to train mining by mining iron? Then go ahead. No one is stopping you except you.

only retards will take you seriously here

what the fuck are those items

metal dragon trinket
dragon trinket
lightbulb

Metal and regular Dragon Trinkets, I use them mainly for teleports
Empty Light Orbs I made for crafting xp without knowing they were untradeable but now I'm okay with this because they give powerful components.

battlemage is ugly as shit

Empty Light Orbs don't give powerful, but they give Enhancing and Faceted (and smooth if you want lock melters) with an extremely low junk chance, so they're pretty underrated as a use for all that molten glass people get from RDT.

Guys how should I be training memevention at low levels? Should I siphon my level 10 noxxioux bow or wait until level 60 for a higher max item level?

Oh yes, enhancing.
They're both for augmentors so I messed them up.

Siphon at 10 until you can siphon at 12

why the fuck does jagex keep making bosses with attacks that need to be dodged by moving when moving in rs is so fucking laggy and buggy

It's not laggy and buggy m80, you're just bad

ah okay

hey dude ass clots are to be taken seriously

need construction levels
whats cheap or fast

prawnbroker, best one you can make

save up proteans and do your monthlies

>boss drops something on me
>click to move out of the way
>runs off then for some reason runs back to the spot I was running from for a split second
>instakilled

then I tried using the movement abilities
>always on global cooldown because using other abilities
>half the time doesn't even register my inputs

Stop using revolution

>runs off then for some reason runs back to the spot I was running from for a split second
that's probably because of revolution+auto-retaliate