>tfw that gentle recoil with grip
>tfw just keep pushing forward and clicking mans
EM Fun :DDD

>Not being a man and taming the Guass SAW
>Not riding the recoil into orgasm as you shot mans
>Not indiscriminately shooting into groups of enemies and friendlies

Be the NC you need to be

I also use the SAW.
If you're NC and don't shoot big bullets you should consider suicide to be honest.

*Unsheathes GD-7F*

On another note, how would you feel if another class had access to assault rifles? I always get sad that I have to play a heal slut just to use the Gauss Rifle. I feel like it could be reasonable on an engineer or light assault if you took away one of the slots for other items, or had some other restrictions like less efficient jump jets or slower running. I'd gladly have a class slot without c-4 or mines if it meant reaching out a little farther.

ewww

>look at op
>remember another year with no maggie
>can't handle the feels

brb esamir

>I have to play a heal slut just to use the Gauss Rifle

Why would anyone want to use Gauss Rifle?
And if other classes could use Assault Rifles, TR would be unstoppable.

>Go to fight
>Continent locks
>Go to new continent
>Go to fight
>Continent locks
>Go to new continent
>Go to fight
>Continent locks
>Go to new continent
>Go to fight
>Continent locks
>Go to new continent
>Go to fight
>Continent locks
>Go to new continent
>Go to fight
>Continent locks

I feel like i'm just wasting my time constantly hopping from one locked cont to another

It would be stupid.

>airhammer still good post changes?

Well, it still kills people, but it's been nerfed pretty hard.

Gauss Saw needs the kind of buffs the EMFun got

Well not exactly the same, but buffs like it.

0.06 bloom increase per bullet at the very least, but I'd personally combine it with a damage increase to 215 per bullet as well

I wonder how wrel is gonna ""balans"" the godsaw, especially considering it's hardly any better than the gauss right now and the gauss gets the benefit of versatility because of attachments which the godsaw doesn't get

Why does the Gauss SAW need buffs?

Please elaborate

The Gauss Rifle is actually pretty sweet. There are better options, but it's the default, so that's what I've been using since I don't like playing medic all that much. As for the TR comment, that's understandable.

>it's hardly any better than the gauss right now

It's a straight downgrade after cone of fire buff and foregrip fix.

I think I broke it!

Thinking of coming back to the game.
Are all of the cool cosmetics still locked behind the SOE shekel paywall?

Stand still, nothing some nanites can't fix

yup

that feel when can't time travel back to 2012 and pay smeds to unlock all the hideously broken shit before they nerfed it

good night!

LA no, engineer would be fine

Battle rifles infringe too much on scout rifles and high damage LMG's - the battle rifle is basically a really terrible scout rifle/LMG crossbreed. If I were going to uncukc the AMR, warden etc, I'd basically make it the exact same thing as the pre-existing semi-auto scouts. They work great as medium-short range weapons that can be used at long range if really necessary.

Shadow and Impetus are basically what battle rifles SHOULD be. Of course, it'd necessitate removing the gun from heavy assaults, but I don't have a problem with that. HA's get too many toys as it is.

I'll have to check the saw's stats again, but from what I recall, the Godsaw gets a large hipfire CoF buff compared to the gauss saw, and the attachments it comes with (Compensator and foregrip) give a better bonus than the same attachments on the gauss.

It's not as good as you think it is. I'm not the only one who thinks this, and you're not the only one who believes it's one of the best weapons in the game, so all I can do is make the same argument I've always made (to follow)

Hahaha big benis

It's a gun that doesn't know wtf it's trying to do.

- 100 round magazine but can't fire more than 3-4 rounds without getting full-retard CoF
- Inexplicably long reload
- The damage doesn't compensate for the decreased reliability of dealing it - especially when the server lags to shit, which seems to be even more common now
- DPS is lower than CQC LMGs - all of which are effective within the gauss saw's range bracket despite being CQC
- You HAVE to burst fire multiple times to kill a target - a 6-7 round burst is too inaccurate, so it's usually [burst 3, burst 3, burst 3]
- 3 headshot kill is massively overrated - When it comes to stringing headshots, the vast majority who can do that reliably are running aimbetter.exe; higher RPM guns like the anchor are doing it better regardless
- You have to stand still for effective use, which makes you an easy target
- You can't easily lead into targets; hope your burst had the right lead and if not, try and compensate for the next burst rather than walking rounds in
- ~50-70m where it gets its best performance compared to other LMGs is still piss easy to dodge into cover and avoid dying to it, and most other LMGs are good enough to compete at that range anyways
- There's not a lot of fighting that even occurs at 50-70m where the high acc/dmg at range helps in the first place

In Summary: Starts out the gate with lower DPS than other LMG's, then you lower it more because burst firing is mandatory. Then it gets unreliable because of network issues, then it's not even great in its best range bracket, and finally nobody even fights much at that range anyways.

Its reputation makes it out to be a much better gun than it actually is, and any time someone happens to criticize it, everything is just dismissed as "well you suck at the game" - meanwhile the people saying this still have better performance with every other NC LMG in their DA profile.

>starts with low rof with 100 rounds means you barely ever need to reload
zero
>ZERO
FSM
>no horiz recoil
>3 shot headshot occurs at any range before bloom has an effect
it's the only LMG that feels like an LMG in this game
>DPS is lower than CQC LMGs - all of which are effective within the gauss saw's range bracket despite being CQC
it's not a CQC gun and any gun can be "effective" at any range if you handle it correctly
in a straight equal skill competition SAW would win over any other LMG at mid-long range every time

t. 1337 HE prowler main

Does anyone have the new years pics from the previous years?

Is it still the first? Sheit.

How far we've come.

rum codes pls werl

>Higbymeyer was THREE YEARS AGO
jesus christ, where did it all go so wrong

>as the collages go on they have less and less memes and more bad news and doom

werl is a nutter
only hairman loved us

Holy fuck, that EM1 comment is me. Wow I'm retarded!

lol

Also I think this one turned out the best but that's because I'm biased towards that snazzy background. 2016 was a shitty year, almost no funny hat shops and too much lol/aim better.

>tfw all your beach screenshots/videos are stuck on an external hard drive you can't find

We're all retarded for still being here.

I miss the ribbon system from ps1, putting a handful of your favorite achieves on your shoulder was far cooler than some clipart bullshit.

Enforcer or Mjolnir

depends on what you're doing and on what platform

>flyan
>get rammed by friendlies five times in a row
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>in a straight equal skill competition SAW would win over any other LMG at mid-long range every time

It absolutely wouldn't. It only takes a couple rounds missing to completely offset the saw's range advantage, and good players will immediately juke into cover if you catch them unprepared for the situation.

The horizontal recoil that you think is non-existent, actually matters a ton at the range the saw is best used at and has a more significant impact due to the lower RPM. Horizontal recoil is a hard-limit on the range of a weapon. Once a target is smaller than the angular distance between maximum horizontal recoil jumps it becomes unreliable. The Saw has low horizontal recoil because it's meant for long range, but it's still high enough to make it more and more unreliable as you approach ~70m.

If you're using a 1x or 2x scope, especially with higher FoV you are never going to notice the horizontal recoil, but then you've also set yourself up to fight at CQC ranges with a long range gun - so how could you?

Additionally, the saw does have a FSM, and a very strong one. I think you mean the starting CoF is 0 when you stand still - which is nice, but doesn't really do much in most serious combat situations. Any target you plink at is usually far enough away that a little juking makes them almost impossible to hit reliably, and then you're usually better off with bursts, rather than trying to predict someone's zig-zag and jumpchugging movements.

>it's the only LMG that feels like an LMG in this game
It needs to be used from the back to support people, but when someone thinks "light machine gun" they picture a bullet hose, not what is effectively a lower damage warden with a 100 round magazine and useless full-auto fire. Most of the noobs I've talked to about the gauss don't even realize it should be burst fired. It's a fully automatic 100 round magazine machine gun. It doesn't make sense to burst fire it, and especially not 3-4 rounds at a time.

Weve lost a lot of those memes/reaction faces. Anybody want to dump them?

Halberd

Anything in particular?

Vanu Wojak, UP(TR) pepe, sad vanu pepe, and pointing anime burger(NC).

also truckfull of asses if possible.

thanks and let's hope this game stays ded this year.

>tfw one day PS2 will die and you'll be left with nothing but screenshots, memories and a folder of dead memes like Tribes

There you go.

>v0 now asks for a gunner
thank u werl

>start dying a lot
>it's ok, I'll just find a good farm, it'll balance it out
>die a lot more
>and more
>and more
>and more
>only stopped playing because the game crashed
every single fucking time
how do I stop doing this shit, planetfreinds?

not even our image macros are safe from werl

Download skill like everyone else I guess.

I mean, I never did, and got good regardless through hundreds of hours of practice, and it feels real fucking good to be going toe to toe with people who I know for a fact cheat, but if you really don't give a fuck about personal development in a videogame, and have no moral qualms about the unethical or immoral actions you'd be committing, go for it.

I'll continue hoping all of you cheaters get your comeuppance, though.

What's the most cancerous loadout an NC light assault can have, /ps2g/?

>don't cheat
>am gud
>constantly have people tell me they know for a fact i cheat
huh

drifter/ASC GD-7F

>Hey TR guess what we came into the wrong tech plant today
>hahahahahahahahahaha

thx

Finally figured out what Typhoon locklets are good for.
They ass-rape MAXes. One mag takes 2/3 of a MAX's health.
>tfw only have to use c4 on tanks and blobs now

No such thing as a typhoon locklet but I know what you mean.

Yeah if all six hit it is essentially a deci. It has its uses therefore.

Rocklet-Classic and Locklet however are fucking worthless, even after their respective buffs.

I totally meant to type that.

I dunno about locklets. They look like they could give an LA some AA capability, at least on paper.

Would be nice if locklets retained the magdump function tbdesu

Sorry, but ASC what?

Advanced Shield Capacitor

Ah, thanks.
I went with the flight suit, but those what, 10 per cent don't do shit.

t. doesn't have ex-quake heritage

Flight suit does nothing. Better off with any other choice.

>used to use V0 to teach pubby gunners how to not be shit
>not get to spam it at them to hop in
>but they don't hop in
>not hardly get gunners, and they can't be taught to not be idiots
thank u werl :D

>now get to spam it
fixd :-D

I wonder if I could augment my C-4 fairy with a grenade bandolier.

>have roughly 800 total hitpoints
>die in 1 gauss shot to the head from 350 meters
was he cheating?

>getting airniggered
>pull 3 skyguards
lol

It's ded

we must... become

BUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFED

butcher buff incoming, I guarantee it

"... the ends justify the memes"
t. knower

did they get rid of battleye yet?

no, but they also haven't actually used it for anything, either

another example of poor management decisions wasting money

at least you have to actually install it now, just renaming the exe doesn't work anymore

>wasting money

p much already confirmed dbg is a money laundering scam for russian oligarchs

ILL GIVE YOU MY ENERGY GOD-EMPEROR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*pulls prowler*

ps2 edits??

>shot mans until 3 AM
>7:20 AM
>already awake and at the gym
truly, I have no life

guys?

don't die pls

Good morning memers :3

There was one with NC soldier and camos before/after

Let's do it
Let's post our in game names